Windows 10: My mouse suddenly stopped working

Discus and support My mouse suddenly stopped working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So here’s what happened.....I was syncing my iPad with iTunes....Not much of a load.....Few minutes later i notices that the system froze, well i was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vennelaganti, Feb 7, 2020.

1. My mouse suddenly stopped working

So here’s what happened.....I was syncing my iPad with iTunes....Not much of a load.....Few minutes later i notices that the system froze, well i was wrong....Only the mouse froze and a notification popped up...”Restart to finish setting up Anvsoft Virtual Speakers”....Strange..And then in the process of removing the mouse i hit tue power cord and turned of my PC...Once i restarted it, The mouse no longer responds...Painfully i had sorted out and uninstalled each and every update installed that day....Still no change....And when i go to device manager....Almost all of my system device drivers were gone...Excluding the Display driver and a few others....All drivers that were uninstalled were namely

1.My Network Card D-Link DWA 525 N-150 Desktop Adapter

2.Audio Driver-Dolby Atmos

3. My Printer Canon MG2500 Series Printer

:)

Vennelaganti, Feb 7, 2020
  2. tayya_b Win User

My Mouse suddenly stop working in windows 10.

My Mouse(HID-Compliant mouse)suddenly stop working in windows 10. I already checked some solutions from Microsoft Community forum but all they says that the update KB4074588 causing problem.Nevertheless I checked there is not any update name KB4074588
    listed in my updates in my control panel.

tayya_b, Feb 7, 2020
  3. RobE123 Win User
    All mouse suddenly stops working

I've been facing a strange issue, my usb mouse will suddenly stop working, even if I change to a different mouse it won't work either. When it happens there's no warning or anything, the touchpad continues to work, but all mice stops working. The usb port
    works fine for other devices like pen drive, just the mouse won't work. A restart is necessary for the mouse to work again. Also I checked the device manager when it happens, it says the mouse is functioning normally. Has anyone faced this before? What could
    be causing it?

RobE123, Feb 7, 2020
  4. My mouse suddenly stopped working

All mouse suddenly stops working

Hi Rob,

The problem you've experienced with your USB mouse could be a hardware or software-related issue, could be that some settings on your laptop were not properly configured, or there may be changes on your laptop that has caused the mouse to stop working. To
    help us figure out what may have caused this problem, help us verify the following:

• Are you using a wired or wireless USB mouse?
    • How many mice have you tried so far?
    • Was the touchpad disabled or turned off while using the USB mouse?
    • Were there any changes or updates performed prior to the issue?

While waiting for your feedback, we suggest running the hardware troubleshooter to help us identify and address hardware-related problems:

• In the Cortana search, type in Troubleshooting.
    • Click Troubleshooting in the search results.
    • In the left pane, click View all.
    • Navigate to Hardware and Devices, click it and hit Next.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

My mouse suddenly stopped working

1. My mouse suddenly stopped working - Similar Threads - mouse suddenly stopped

2. mouse left click suddenly stop working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse left click suddenly stop working: So I have a problem with my laptop mouse where suddenly the left click doesn't seem to work, but the left click sometimes suddenly works but only in a specific app and after that it suddenly doesn't work again....
  3. mouse left click suddenly stop working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse left click suddenly stop working: So I have a problem with my laptop mouse where suddenly the left click doesn't seem to work, but the left click sometimes suddenly works but only in a specific app and after that it suddenly doesn't work again....
  4. Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working Suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working Suddenly: This is kind of complicated, but I'm hoping someone has some insight.I have an All In One HP running Windows 10. Lately it's been doing some odd things -- gets unresponsive and requires a restart, which has always helped.Today the keyboard and mouse stopped working all of a...
  5. Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working Suddenly

Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working Suddenly: This is kind of complicated, but I'm hoping someone has some insight.I have an All In One HP running Windows 10. Lately it's been doing some odd things -- gets unresponsive and requires a restart, which has always helped.Today the keyboard and mouse stopped working all of a...
  6. Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working Suddenly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My mouse and keyboard suddenly stop working but the LED lights on the keyboard and mouse...

My mouse and keyboard suddenly stop working but the LED lights on the keyboard and mouse...: The mouse keeps disconnecting when I'm playing or just even browsing the internet, this happens frequently and then just reconnects immediately, but this causes a huge problem while playing games as it stops the mouse from moving for a second. But the huge problem is when my...
  8. Left button on mouse suddenly stopped working

Left button on mouse suddenly stopped working: I was watching Youtube and for some reason, when I tried to left click using the left button on my mouse, it didn't work, though right clicking did. Any ideas on how to fix?...
  9. My Mouse suddenly stop working in windows 10.

My Mouse suddenly stop working in windows 10.: My Mouse(HID-Compliant mouse)suddenly stop working in windows 10. I already checked some solutions from Microsoft Community forum but all they says that the update KB4074588 causing problem.Nevertheless I checked there is not any update name KB4074588 listed in my updates in...
  10. My Microsoft Designer Mouse & Keyboard suddenly stopped working.

My Microsoft Designer Mouse & Keyboard suddenly stopped working.: My Microsoft Designer Mouse & Keyboard suddenly stopped working. I removed both devices but when I attempt to reinstall them I get a message telling me "Try connecting your device again". I have run the Bluetooth troubleshooter and restarted the machine several times but...