Windows 10: My mouse wont click and applications randomly go back pages every 5 seconds!

Discus and support My mouse wont click and applications randomly go back pages every 5 seconds! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, I've had this issue for quite some time now. I've tried a number of things but the issue still persists. I have no clue what the actual issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Avery Baker, Jun 17, 2022.

1. My mouse wont click and applications randomly go back pages every 5 seconds!

Hi there, I've had this issue for quite some time now. I've tried a number of things but the issue still persists. I have no clue what the actual issue is but it seems to be related to my mouse, in completely random intervals it can be like after 10 seconds or 2 hours, sometimes even every 2-30 seconds for 10 minutes my mouse will stop clicking or go back a page as stated in my next paragraph. Its as if theres an invisible overlay preventing me from selecting anything. The same thing happens even with my desktop, ill be able to mouse over icons and they light up with the blueish outline a

:)

Avery Baker, Jun 17, 2022

2. Issues with Mouse sensitivity and it freezesevery 4 to 5 seconds

*Original Title: mouse froze frequently

. I can not use my mouse for 4-5 seconds as every click while working, or typing deleting , mouse is is froze up for 5 seconds or so. This is wasting much of my time and not comfortable while working. Any suggestion?

Rajendra C, Jun 17, 2022
  3. Galirn Win User
    Mouse Cursor on second screen changes randomly

• Did the issue only occur when you updated your graphics card?
      • Appears to have only begun with the new graphics card. It's an AMD RX480 card. I uninstalled all Nvidia drivers prior to installing the new AMD drivers. It doesn't occur on the first monitor, only second. Which would indicate either something in the
        translation between monitors or something along those lines.
    • Are your drivers up to date?
      • From my understanding they all are, I try to keep everything up to date.
    • Have you checked if the problem is the mouse itself?
      • I do not currently have a second mouse, but the fact that it's only when it tracks to the second screen. On first screen everything is good. The normal cursor displays, but when I track to the second screen that's when the weirdness happens.
    • Are you using a wired mouse
      • Yes

Galirn, Jun 17, 2022
  4. AJ504 Win User

My mouse wont click and applications randomly go back pages every 5 seconds!

Windows Randomly Highlighting Application Windows

I've been getting a weird issue where Windows is highlighting(putting a transparent blue box) around certain aspects of applications. For example, if I try to watch a Youtube video, it will randomly "highlight" it about 5 seconds after I click play. My cursor
    wont even be moving. Also inside of programs like Adobe After Effects it will randomly highlight the video window inside of it. It's hard to get it to go away and it's messing with everything that I do. I have no idea what is causing it. I thought it was my
    Wacom Tablet but I disconnected it and just used a mouse for a while and it still happened.

Please help, this is incredibly annoying.

AJ504, Jun 17, 2022
Thema:

My mouse wont click and applications randomly go back pages every 5 seconds!

1. My mouse wont click and applications randomly go back pages every 5 seconds! - Similar Threads - mouse wont click

2. clicking left click on my mouse makes me go back a page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clicking left click on my mouse makes me go back a page: ive tried another mouse and it doesnt go back a page.im using an urage mouse with 2 side buttons that go forward and back a page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clicking-left-click-on-my-mouse-makes-me-go-back-a/ad5df492-42ee-4c5e-8c84-dc4cd8764ca8
  3. clicking left click on my mouse makes me go back a page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    clicking left click on my mouse makes me go back a page: ive tried another mouse and it doesnt go back a page.im using an urage mouse with 2 side buttons that go forward and back a page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clicking-left-click-on-my-mouse-makes-me-go-back-a/ad5df492-42ee-4c5e-8c84-dc4cd8764ca8
  4. Left click with mouse, page goes back - randomly - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left click with mouse, page goes back - randomly - Windows 11: whenever I click my mouse button the page goes back randomly. This happens around 50% time I click the mouse button. This wastes my time a lot. Please solve my issue....
  5. Left click with mouse, page goes back - randomly - Windows 11

Left click with mouse, page goes back - randomly - Windows 11: whenever I click my mouse button the page goes back randomly. This happens around 50% time I click the mouse button. This wastes my time a lot. Please solve my issue....
  6. Mouse click randomly acts like a Back button - EVERY mouse, EVERY browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse click randomly acts like a Back button - EVERY mouse, EVERY browser: Hi,I've searched for answers to this -- it seems like A LOT of people have experienced this over the course of 10+ years, but I haven't seen a fix beyond basic recommendations that do not work.Sometimes -- and frustratingly frequently -- when I click the left mouse button in...
  7. Mouse click randomly acts like a Back button - EVERY mouse, EVERY browser

Mouse click randomly acts like a Back button - EVERY mouse, EVERY browser: Hi,I've searched for answers to this -- it seems like A LOT of people have experienced this over the course of 10+ years, but I haven't seen a fix beyond basic recommendations that do not work.Sometimes -- and frustratingly frequently -- when I click the left mouse button in...
  8. My mouse wont click and applications randomly go back pages every 5 seconds!

My mouse wont click and applications randomly go back pages every 5 seconds!: Hi there, I've had this issue for quite some time now. I've tried a number of things but the issue still persists. I have no clue what the actual issue is but it seems to be related to my mouse, in completely random intervals it can be like after 10 seconds or 2 hours,...
  9. My mouse wont click and applications randomly go back pages every 5 seconds!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse wont click and applications randomly go back pages every 5 seconds!: Hi there, I've had this issue for quite some time now. I've tried a number of things but the issue still persists. I have no clue what the actual issue is but it seems to be related to my mouse, in completely random intervals it can be like after 10 seconds or 2 hours,...
  10. Every 10 seconds my screen will go black for a second then come back. I can’t click on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every 10 seconds my screen will go black for a second then come back. I can’t click on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TohruTofuu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4j4y6/every_10_seconds_my_screen_will_go_black_for_a/