Windows 10: My mouse won't show up on startup page after factory reset

Discus and support My mouse won't show up on startup page after factory reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,I just factory reset my PC and my mouse won't show up on the startup page so I'm stuck on that page.What can I do to fix this?Thanks,Abhi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Abhi239, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Abhi239 Win User

My mouse won't show up on startup page after factory reset

Hi,I just factory reset my PC and my mouse won't show up on the startup page so I'm stuck on that page.What can I do to fix this?Thanks,Abhi

:)

Abhi239, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

My mouse won't show up on startup page after factory reset

1. My mouse won't show up on startup page after factory reset - Similar Threads - mouse won't show

2. Startup problem after factory reset

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup problem after factory reset: My windows slow down I don't know what is the reason I reset my windows 10 pc with remove everything option and %23 are reseted and suddenly my electric connection stops. when I turn on my pc . Then my pc automatically restarting and not opening only windows logo appears on...
  3. Startup problem after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup problem after factory reset: My windows slow down I don't know what is the reason I reset my windows 10 pc with remove everything option and %23 are reseted and suddenly my electric connection stops. when I turn on my pc . Then my pc automatically restarting and not opening only windows logo appears on...
  4. Startup problem after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. D Drive not showing up after factory reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D Drive not showing up after factory reset: Hi all,I just did a complete factory reset of my computer and now my D drive is not showing up.. That is where I want to put most of my files. I'm guessing Disk 1 Partition 2 is my D drive because I believe I have 1TB of space on it. But I'm not sure how to access the D...
  6. D Drive not showing up after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D Drive not showing up after factory reset: Hi all,I just did a complete factory reset of my computer and now my D drive is not showing up.. That is where I want to put most of my files. I'm guessing Disk 1 Partition 2 is my D drive because I believe I have 1TB of space on it. But I'm not sure how to access the D...
  7. D Drive not showing up after factory reset

8. My mouse won't show up on startup page after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse won't show up on startup page after factory reset: Hi,I just factory reset my PC and my mouse won't show up on the startup page so I'm stuck on that page.What can I do to fix this?Thanks,Abhi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-wont-show-up-on-startup-page-after/033f4a52-3acb-4c1b-b2c0-19693ff89d0d
  9. My mouse won't show up on startup page after factory reset

My mouse won't show up on startup page after factory reset: Hi,I just factory reset my PC and my mouse won't show up on the startup page so I'm stuck on that page.What can I do to fix this?Thanks,Abhi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-wont-show-up-on-startup-page-after/033f4a52-3acb-4c1b-b2c0-19693ff89d0d
  10. Computer won't boot up after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't boot up after factory reset: I factory reset my PC after getting a new computer but the second after everything was completed the computer is in a constant state of booting up, starts to load, abruptly stops loading, shuts off, restarts, begins to boot up, starts to load rinse and repeat. I cannot access...