Windows 10: My mouse wont stop freezing!

Discus and support My mouse wont stop freezing! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since like 1 month ago, my mouse kept freezing for no reason, how can I make it stop? 1 month ago, my mouse started freezing, I use a wireless mouse,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarWarsForComputers, Sep 4, 2018.

1. My mouse wont stop freezing!

Since like 1 month ago, my mouse kept freezing for no reason, how can I make it stop?

1 month ago, my mouse started freezing, I use a wireless mouse, it's not original from Microsoft, it's those ones you could buy from tech shops. Sometimes, my mouse froze and then some strange color lines like started appearing, and so that could stop, I needed to disconnect the computer, Lately, it just freezes, but it's very annoying for playing, how can I make it stop?

Also, I have another question :​

Also, since the mouse freezing started, some strange lines with random colors would freeze my computer, I had to restart it.

At the same time, when my mouse started freezing, also sometimes, colorless or very colorful lines would appear and make a sound that would, of course, hurt my ears, I always restarted my computer when that happened, but its also annoying for playing, I really hate when it happens

Also, thanks to the people who responded, a lotta help

:)

MarWarsForComputers, Sep 4, 2018

2. My mouse wont stop freezing!

Since like 1 month ago, my mouse kept freezing for no reason, how can I make it stop?

1 month ago, my mouse started freezing, I use a wireless mouse, it's not original from Microsoft, it's those ones you could buy from tech shops. Sometimes, my mouse froze and
    then some strange color lines like started appearing, and so that could stop, I needed to disconnect the computer, Lately, it just freezes, but it's very annoying for playing, how can I make it stop?

Also, I have another question :

Also, since the mouse freezing started, some strange lines with random colors would freeze my computer, I had to restart it.

At the same time, when my mouse started freezing, also sometimes, colorless or very colorful lines would appear and make a sound that would, of course, hurt my ears, I always
    restarted my computer when that happened, but its also annoying for playing, I really hate when it happens

Also, thanks to the people who responded, a lotta help

MarWarsForComputers, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Sep 6, 2018
  4. broken89 Win User

My mouse wont stop freezing!

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

Well problem solved it didn't seem to like the mouse i had plugged in *Big Grin My mouse wont stop freezing! :D

It takes about 5min for to load each step in the windows setup? The disc drive will stop for about 5min then spin up and finally load? it does this for every step in the setup? very odd.

broken89, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

My mouse wont stop freezing!

1. My mouse wont stop freezing! - Similar Threads - mouse wont stop

2. my mouse freezes up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse freezes up.: mouse freezes up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-freezes-up/74612c81-32c8-402f-8800-123705e408f6
  3. my mouse freezes up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my mouse freezes up.: mouse freezes up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-freezes-up/74612c81-32c8-402f-8800-123705e408f6
  4. my mouse freezes up.

my mouse freezes up.: my mouse freezes up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-freezes-up/b5cc8a82-83be-49c4-ae8b-e54bce552401
  5. my mouse freezes up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse freezes up.: my mouse freezes up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-freezes-up/b5cc8a82-83be-49c4-ae8b-e54bce552401
  6. my mouse freezes up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My mouse keeps freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My mouse keeps freezing: My mouse keeps freezing. I uninstalled the mouse yesterday and it worked fine. Today it has frozen 3 times. I have Windows 10. Does anyone have another solution?...
  8. Game freezes then mouse click stop working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game freezes then mouse click stop working: It started to happen a couple of days ago: 1. I'm playing a game using a controller and a headphone, both connected via Bluetooth. 2. The game randomly freezes but comes back. While frozen, the controller loses connection but not the headphone. 3. It eventually freezes...
  9. mouse freezes and then right click wont respond

mouse freezes and then right click wont respond: Hi guys. 4 days ago my mouse in my dell precision windows 10 laptop started freezing. The right click would not respond at clicking. i did alt+ctrl+shift renewed the windows explorer and then the left click function of the mouse would be reed but I had no right click. I...
  10. My mouse stops

My mouse stops: For no apparent reason the mouse stops. When I click on an object the is no response and the keyboard at the same time stops….I have wait a few moments 5-30 seconds it will start again..l.there is no warning that it going happen….went to Dell and download drivers no go one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my pointer wont stop freezing