Windows 10: My mousr cursor is blinking

Discus and support My mousr cursor is blinking in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, I am using the Toshiba laptop with the Win10 system. My mouse cursor blinking when I am moving the mouse and the cursor is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ALAL_, Feb 10, 2019.

1. ALAL_ Win User

My mousr cursor is blinking

My mousr cursor is blinking ad26fc48-9f9e-4338-8328-5b50baa8ae44?upload=true.png

Hello,

I am using the Toshiba laptop with the Win10 system. My mouse cursor blinking when I am moving the mouse and the cursor is invisible when I am not moving the mouse. There is also a barely visible bubble stick on the bottom of the screen which I attached above, There were several on the left side of the screen, but they were disappeared at this moment. The cursor is constantly blinking and it flashes to the bubble sometimes. I tried to restart the laptop many times, and I changed different mouse, and I tried to use the touchpad on the laptop. None of them worked. Please help me and give me some solutions. Thank you.

:)

ALAL_, Feb 10, 2019

2. Fast blinking cursor

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that the cursor blinking constantly on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if the Cursor blink rate is set to Fast.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it sets the Cursor blink rate to normal. Here's how:

1. Open Control Panel by right click on
    Start
    Button.

2. Change the view by option on the top right to
    Large icons.

3. Click on Keyboard, Keyboard Properties window opens, set the
    Cursor blink rate as you wish.

4. Click on Apply and OK, check if the issue is resolved.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Cursor blinking and strange behaviour

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

Before Proceeding Further, I would need some more information from you.

• Did you try connecting another mouse and check if this issue happens with it?
    • What are the recent changes that you have made to the computer prior to this issue?
    I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if that resolves the issue:

Method 1: Run the Hardware Troubleshooter

The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which checks the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues and provides the details on how to fix them. Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “Q” keys from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    Now, check if you still face this issue with the mouse cursor. If the issue persists, then try the next method.

Method 2: Check the Cursor Blink Rate and adjust it if needed

• Press “Windows Logo” + “Q” keys on the keyboard to display the “Settings” search bar.
    • Type “Blink Rate” in that search box and press “Enter”.
    • On the “Keyboard Properties” window, reduce the
      Cursor blink rate
      by moving the slider to its left.
    • Click on “Apply” and then “Ok”.
    In future, if you have any issues related to Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Steve1380 Win User

Blank Screen, Blinking Cursor

Windows 10 PC crashed, now have blank screen with blinking cursor in upper left, can't boot -- suggestions for how to connect, please?

Steve1380, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

1. My mousr cursor is blinking - Similar Threads - mousr cursor blinking

2. Blinking cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blinking cursor: I have Win 10 operating system. Recently the cursor has blinked constantly. I have also gotten a message that my operating system is nearing the end of its life. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blinking-cursor/1ad4f7f8-bdde-4626-84d2-01e1e5aed3cb
  3. Cursor Blinking Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor Blinking Problem: Hi i am facing cursor blinking problem in my window 10 OS. I tried many method which are available on google but not able to solve it.. Please tell me the accuarte solution if you have Thank you.....
  4. Cursor stops blinking

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor stops blinking: The cursor stops blinking after several blinks. Textpad, Excel and Wordpad. MSWord ok. Don Cole 129918
  5. Cursor blinks

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor blinks: Cursor blinks about 3 times then stops with Notepad2 and Textpad. Excel and Word ok. Don Cole 123457
  6. Cursor constantly blinking / circle next to cursor constantly blinking

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor constantly blinking / circle next to cursor constantly blinking: Hi In past weeks, perhaps after an update, there's a blue circle which is nearly constantly blinking except when the cursor is placed over a link. This incredibly distracting activity I think is meant to show the processor is working. I can't find where or how to stop it....
  7. blinking cursor

blinking cursor: I have 2 cursors. The one on the task bar is in a translucent circle and is blinking. The real one is blinking also and is hard to control. How do I fix this. I have an HP Pavilon Notebook and Windows 10. Thank you in advance....
  8. cursor blinking

cursor blinking: hey there , i'm facing problems with my pc when playing games , the screen just turns black while the cursor wil be blinking ! i updated my graphic drivers but the issue is stil there...how do i solve it...
  9. Blinking Cursor/Blinking underscore in boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blinking Cursor/Blinking underscore in boot: Hi Guys, I recently have a problem when i opened my PC. It started to show blinking underscore so i decided to push my restart button in my hardware and gladly it opened but the next day when i opened my pc, there is a blinking underscore present in the screen before logging...
  10. Blinking Cursor, Blinking underscore in boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blinking Cursor, Blinking underscore in boot: Hi Guys, I recently have a problem when i opened my PC. It started to show blinking underscore so i decided to push my restart button in my hardware and gladly it opened but the next day when i opened my pc, there is a blinking underscore present in the screen before logging...