Windows 10: My MP3 Converter App Isn't Working Properly

Discus and support My MP3 Converter App Isn't Working Properly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed My MP3 Coverter but it will not convert my videos to just music files. It just says cannot convert. Is there an issue with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RickBenton, Apr 14, 2020.

1. My MP3 Converter App Isn't Working Properly

I have installed My MP3 Coverter but it will not convert my videos to just music files. It just says cannot convert. Is there an issue with this format?

:)

RickBenton, Apr 14, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 14, 2020
  3. MNMary Win User
    Free MP3 to WAV converter

I'm looking for a Free program to convert MP3's to WAV that will work on Windows 10.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Mary

MNMary, Apr 14, 2020
  4. PJLLB Win User

My MP3 Converter App Isn't Working Properly

Free MP3 to WAV converter

I use Free Studio fro DVDSoft.

PJLLB, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

My MP3 Converter App Isn't Working Properly

1. My MP3 Converter App Isn't Working Properly - Similar Threads - MP3 Converter App

2. My keyboard isn't working properly....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard isn't working properly....: Hello, some of the letters on my keyboard are not working, when I want to type the letters q,w,e,r,u,i,o,p, I have to use spacebar at the same time to type the letters. When I press capslock this happens QEWRUIOP------------------------------------------------ ------. And...
  3. My keyboard isn't working properly....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard isn't working properly....: Hello, some of the letters on my keyboard are not working, when I want to type the letters q,w,e,r,u,i,o,p, I have to use spacebar at the same time to type the letters. When I press capslock this happens QEWRUIOP------------------------------------------------ ------. And...
  4. my keyboard isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my keyboard isn't working properly: if I hold a button down it doesn't run smoothly it just presses it repeatedly but is somehow works when i hold down another button at the same time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-isnt-working-properly/085ad080-4eba-4f20-9ff4-e6b1f40c49fb
  5. My microphone isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My microphone isn't working properly: Hello, a few days ago my microphone started acting strange. I've tried multiple things to fix it, but none seem to work. When I go to settings it looks as if though my microphone is picking up sound all the time. Is there any way I can fix this? I'm currently having distance...
  6. Safe free mp3 converter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Safe free mp3 converter: Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of any free and safe mp3 converter that doesn’t give virus? submitted by /u/Arrow45877 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0h8b3/safe_free_mp3_converter/
  7. My Keyboard isn't Working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Keyboard isn't Working properly: When I hold a key down on my keyboard it doesn't repeat quickly, but instead it does about one character per second. This isn't really a problem except when I try to press backspace, since when I do press backspace it takes forever to erase a sentence, unless I press it...
  8. My PC isn't working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC isn't working properly: My PC [Operating System: Windows 10] has been acting weird lately, it gets stuck a lot. A few days ago, it had a startup problem, but I fixed it using startup repair. It worked alright for a while. But two days ago, a new problem showed up. My PC boots, even my desktop shows...
  9. my mp4 to mp3 converter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my mp4 to mp3 converter: hello for the past serval days my converter has not been working right I go to youtube.com and copy and paste the link and nothing happens is the converter out of date or need an updated version thank you David wright 904 207 2992...
  10. Free MP3 to WAV converter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free MP3 to WAV converter: I'm looking for a Free program to convert MP3's to WAV that will work on Windows 10. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Mary 21885