Windows 10: My MS Account was hacked

Discus and support My MS Account was hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I would really appreciate any help with this matter which us quite delicate matter for me. I have MS account with Skype account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Martin been Hacked, Dec 9, 2018.

1. My MS Account was hacked

Hi everyone, I would really appreciate any help with this matter which us quite delicate matter for me.

I have MS account with Skype account assigned to it. I did not use it for quite a long time, why yesterday it was hacked and assisgned email changed to hacker’s mail. But hacker did not change the password (so far), so I can log in, but can’t do any operations like: close account, change password etc.

It is a serious issue, because someone may impersonate me, source personal information from account and so on.

Best solution for me would be complete wipe of the account, so no one can misuse or steal info from it. Please, do you have idea how to do so?

So far I tried:

- chat with support (they admitted account was hacked but cant help me - wtf?!!)

- change email back to my original mail (there is 30 days wait time when hacker may halt this process)

- proceed through Recovery Request (tried twice so far, filled in best way I can, but both requests were rejected)

Thank you for any advice on what may work. I don’t mind taking any actions, including legal actions. My goal is just to get all info away from stolen account and delete the account at any cost.

:)

Martin been Hacked, Dec 9, 2018
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Steam Account Hacked

Again...

I sent a ticket I just hope they resolve it soon cause I really want to play Portal 2.

And I don't want him getting me banned.

But the scary thing is they hacked my Email account too!

I've changed the password but is that enough?

I scanned my Computer using malware and it got rid of 9 Nasty objects! Its been months since I did a scan and now I'm thinking this is how they got me.

Is a password change and malware scan removal enough to secure me? I made the password much harder than before.

Thinking about doing a reformat as well. Suggestions? Should I leave the hacked email account and make a new one?

AphexDreamer, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

My MS Account was hacked

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

My MS Account was hacked

1. My MS Account was hacked - Similar Threads - Account was hacked

2. My Account is hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account is hacked: This account was automatically deleted today and my games on the x box were gone. I opened this account back and unfortunately, none of my games are there. Please review this account. If there is any information that needs to be verified, I will verify it. Please help me....
  3. My Account is hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Account is hacked: This account was automatically deleted today and my games on the x box were gone. I opened this account back and unfortunately, none of my games are there. Please review this account. If there is any information that needs to be verified, I will verify it. Please help me....
  4. My friends MS account got hacked. Need suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friends MS account got hacked. Need suggestions: My friends MS account got hacked. And after talking to support. The account is now set to be suspended. She can prove that it's hers and they're still suspending it. Can anyone suggest any advice?...
  5. My friends MS account got hacked. Need suggestions

My friends MS account got hacked. Need suggestions: My friends MS account got hacked. And after talking to support. The account is now set to be suspended. She can prove that it's hers and they're still suspending it. Can anyone suggest any advice?...
  6. My hacked account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hacked account: I recently was hacked and the useless microsoft support cant give it back. the hackers have changed the email twice since it was hacked one to rirqpx5c267tn5jh@ rambler.ru and then to rnjsxogus1009 @outlook.com. My accounts security details have stayed the same since i made...
  7. My hacked account

My hacked account: I recently was hacked and the useless microsoft support cant give it back. the hackers have changed the email twice since it was hacked one to rirqpx5c267tn5jh@ rambler.ru and then to rnjsxogus1009 @outlook.com. My accounts security details have stayed the same since i made...
  8. My Account Was Hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Account Was Hacked: Microsoft Please See This So Recently My Microsoft Account Was Hacked The Hacker Changed The Email And Password I Have A Screen Shot Of Microsoft Telling Me My Email Address Was Deleted From The Account Then When I Went To Reset The Password To My Pc To Make Sure No One...
  9. My email was hacked - MS account deleted

My email was hacked - MS account deleted: My email was hacked. Hacker used email to access MS account, and set it up so all account recovery and reset requests are sent to @169.com email.Set up new MS account - now trying to get online chat with help desk going, and can't seem make it work.Is there any "chat with...
  10. Windows Account Hacked and they have control of the MS account

Windows Account Hacked and they have control of the MS account: Need help. My email was hacked, they got the password and could read / delete / send emails in my name. They logged into my MS account, changed the email address (deleting mine) along with the phone number. They deleted the emails notifying me of this as they went along...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. h&m account hacked