Windows 10: my MS office is expired

Discus and support my MS office is expired in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i cant able to edit any document in MS word file whats the way to edit without renewal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Damsucks, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Damsucks Win User

my MS office is expired

i cant able to edit any document in MS word file whats the way to edit without renewal

:)

Damsucks, Sep 25, 2018

2. Quicken & MS Office 2010

Hi William,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Try the commands and check if the MS Office is available on your computer. Try the below steps:

• Press Windows + R and type winword.exe
      and hit enter.

• If MS word open up MS Office is available on the system.
    If not, you have to install it again from the store.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Hello I need to know when my subscription expires for MS office ?

Hello I need to know when my subscription expires for MS office ?

Dr. Lori Sinisgalli, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Kari Win User

my MS office is expired

Thema:

my MS office is expired

1. my MS office is expired - Similar Threads - office expired

2. paid for office subscription but still says expired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paid for office subscription but still says expired: On Windows 10 - I had 365 but downgraded to just office and paid in September.Keep getting message my subscription has expired and I can no longer use itHelp please...
  3. paid for office subscription but still says expired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    paid for office subscription but still says expired: On Windows 10 - I had 365 but downgraded to just office and paid in September.Keep getting message my subscription has expired and I can no longer use itHelp please...
  4. paid for office subscription but still says expired

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. My account shows on the website my subscription for Xbox and office has expired and on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account shows on the website my subscription for Xbox and office has expired and on...: My account shows on the website my subscription for Xbox and office has expired, including the Xbox app show it expired and on Windows 11 Setting Account show it is not expired. what going on? Still getting charged for both subscriptions....
  6. My account shows on the website my subscription for Xbox and office has expired and on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account shows on the website my subscription for Xbox and office has expired and on...: My account shows on the website my subscription for Xbox and office has expired, including the Xbox app show it expired and on Windows 11 Setting Account show it is not expired. what going on? Still getting charged for both subscriptions....
  7. Why did my Office 365 subscription got DEACTIVATED before expiration date?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why did my Office 365 subscription got DEACTIVATED before expiration date?: Hi, I was wondering if someone from the Microsoft team would read this question and give me a definite response. I purchased an Office 365 subscription which expires on the 8th of August 2020 no timestamp but, was shocked to have this already deactivated as at the time of...
  8. Office free trial expired now I can't use wordpad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office free trial expired now I can't use wordpad: I agreed to the Office free trial basically to get it to leave me alone and stop harassing me to try it. I never wanted it and figured I would just let it expire. It immediately started converting my wordpad documents into word, which was an aggravation, and I couldn't figure...
  9. Locked out of office due to false subscription expiration

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Locked out of office due to false subscription expiration: Hello. I just got a new subscription through my university email and was told it was free to students. However, not even a month later it told me I need a new one. How can I solve this?...
  10. The Office trial expired, what??

in Microsoft Office and 365
    The Office trial expired, what??: I've been running Office 2013 Professional for 4-5 years by now, the system started out as Windows 8.1. During this time the system had been restored from MR backup numerous times and had no issues with the Office licensing. About a week ego, the system had been restored...