Windows 10: My MS PC management website, 'remove PC'

Discus and support My MS PC management website, 'remove PC' in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Here is my management page for 6 of my pc's. What would happen if I do the 'remove PC', by clicking top right dots. How does that affect my logging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sdowney717, Jan 14, 2021.

1. My MS PC management website, 'remove PC'

Here is my management page for 6 of my pc's.
    What would happen if I do the 'remove PC', by clicking top right dots.
    How does that affect my logging into my PC on the PC on a reboot?
    What does that do?

My MS PC management website, 'remove PC' [​IMG]

:)

sdowney717, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Kreij Win User

Is MS reconciling with the PC Gaming Community?

What !?? Games For Windows didn't prove to you that MS was serious about PC gaming? /sarc

Actions speak louder than words. So step up to the plate, Microsoft, or STFU.

Kreij, Jan 14, 2021
  3. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Jan 14, 2021
  4. My MS PC management website, 'remove PC'

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

My MS PC management website, 'remove PC'

1. My MS PC management website, 'remove PC' - Similar Threads - management website 'remove

2. ms pc manager public beta is not working in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms pc manager public beta is not working in my laptop: ms pc manager beta is not working on my laptop; it used to work, but I used some apps to clean up my PC and cleared some space. After that, my pc manager stopped working and showed a random script in the application. attaching a screenshot of it....
  3. ms pc manager public beta is not working in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ms pc manager public beta is not working in my laptop: ms pc manager beta is not working on my laptop; it used to work, but I used some apps to clean up my PC and cleared some space. After that, my pc manager stopped working and showed a random script in the application. attaching a screenshot of it....
  4. Is my MS account removed after i reset my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my MS account removed after i reset my PC?: Hello, so i reset my PC because im going to sell it.When resetting the PC i clicked on "Local Install" and "Remove all my files". After setting up the PC i gave it the name "Medion" and then created a local account. When i then looked at "My Devices" i saw a desktop with the...
  5. REMOVING MS Edge from PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REMOVING MS Edge from PC: So I see this question asked often, "How do I remove MS Edge from my PC" and almost every answer from the Microsoft people is go to settings and change the default browser. Nobody asked how to change the settings they asked how to remove it. Most people should already...
  6. REMOVING MS Edge from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVING MS Edge from PC: So I see this question asked often, "How do I remove MS Edge from my PC" and almost every answer from the Microsoft people is go to settings and change the default browser. Nobody asked how to change the settings they asked how to remove it. Most people should already...
  7. My PC will not connect to my website?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My PC will not connect to my website?: I have a really weird problem! I have a website that I have setup but using my PC, I can't connect to it, but I can using other devices I have. I have tried all the suggestions on this website: Solved:Err_connection_refused [Chrome, Localhost] windowsreport.com but I still...
  8. Deleting/Removing the MS account associated with my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleting/Removing the MS account associated with my PC: I do not see an option to delete the MS account associated with my PC. Windows Settings --> Accounts --> Email and Accounts --> my email appears --> Manage Account which brings me to the Windows login page. Once logged in, where do I go to delete the account? All of the...
  9. Remote removal of MS account on different PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Remote removal of MS account on different PC: Ex and I have an issue and could use some help. We split a year ago and she is trying to upload her own MS account to the PC we used to share. She has that in possession The problem is that we forgot the account is under my info and she's can't upload the new account until...
  10. Removing PC from MS account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing PC from MS account: I got a new computer and when I set it up Iinked it with my MS Account. Now I want to use the computer but NOT have it linked to my MS Account. If I remove the computer from my MS Account, will I have to set up a new Administrator user before I can use the computer?...