Windows 10: My MS Store "Install" button is greyed out for Minecraft W10. Can someone help me out with...

Discus and support My MS Store "Install" button is greyed out for Minecraft W10. Can someone help me out with... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-install-button-is-greyed-out-and-i/0745edc3-d24f-490b-bf78-75707a24197e... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Misakabob, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Misakabob Win User

My MS Store "Install" button is greyed out for Minecraft W10. Can someone help me out with...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-install-button-is-greyed-out-and-i/0745edc3-d24f-490b-bf78-75707a24197e

:)

Misakabob, Nov 23, 2020

2. Windows store installation button greyed out

Hello

When I updated my ASUS Tranformer Book from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home, I wanted to install certain apps. Some of them didn't work at first because of an error. Then I decided to try to install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, but the button was greyed out for unknown reasons. My tablet has got a x64 processor but works on a x32 OS. The game requires only x64 processor according to the specs on the store.

Thanks already for responding

DeltaUnit38, Nov 23, 2020
  3. I own Minecraft for Windows ten but the install button is greyed out, please help.

I have owned Minecraft for almost seven years and I recently got a new laptop. However, when I went to reinstall Minecraft for windows ten it told me I owned it but the install button is greyed out. This is an issue for all other apps too. I have tried everything
    I can think of (and I scoured the internet to no avail) but when I restarted my machine it froze and took over 2 hours before it logged on and was back to the regular speed, and I'm sure you can agree that that's not practical. Please help me, all I want to
    do is install Minecraft and play during quarantine. All suggestions welcome. thank you!

Aoibhe (windows 10), Nov 23, 2020
  4. My MS Store "Install" button is greyed out for Minecraft W10. Can someone help me out with...

Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

My MS Store "Install" button is greyed out for Minecraft W10. Can someone help me out with...

1. My MS Store "Install" button is greyed out for Minecraft W10. Can someone help me out with... - Similar Threads - Store Install button

2. Can someone help me out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me out?: Hello, I think the filename "MenuTheme.ogg" is broken or something...I have a file named like that and I'm just not able to delete it/rename it without my desktop restarting and I can't rename other .ogg files in other folders as "MenuTheme.ogg", can someone help me out...
  3. Can someone help me out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me out?: Hello, I think the filename "MenuTheme.ogg" is broken or something...I have a file named like that and I'm just not able to delete it/rename it without my desktop restarting and I can't rename other .ogg files in other folders as "MenuTheme.ogg", can someone help me out...
  4. Can someone help me out?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft store install button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store install button greyed out: One day I tried opening Minecraft Launcher and I got an error saying to check Microsoft store for more info, when I opened it nothing happened so I uninstalled Minecraft. When I tried installing again, button gets greyed out and nothing happens. I have had this issue for...
  6. Microsoft store install button greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store install button greyed out: One day I tried opening Minecraft Launcher and I got an error saying to check Microsoft store for more info, when I opened it nothing happened so I uninstalled Minecraft. When I tried installing again, button gets greyed out and nothing happens. I have had this issue for...
  7. Microsoft store install button greyed out

8. can someone help me out?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can someone help me out?: I'm running low on space and there are things that are taking up over 200 gb of space on my hard drive and the biggest thing i have downloaded is tf2. So can someone please tell me what i can do to free up all this storage. submitted by /u/24GamingYT [link] [comments]...
  9. Microsoft Store install button greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store install button greyed out: I recently purchased the Xbox gamepass for PC, and during my installation of several games ran into a problem. On attempting to install Metro Exodus, the install seemed to fail without giving me an error code, and now the install bar is greyed out and nothing happens when it...
  10. Windows store installation button greyed out

Windows store installation button greyed out: Hello When I updated my ASUS Tranformer Book from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home, I wanted to install certain apps. Some of them didn't work at first because of an error. Then I decided to try to install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, but the button was greyed out for...