Windows 10: My MS store turn black in start

Discus and support My MS store turn black in start in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was chatting with my friend and I suddenly found that the Microsoft store cannot open. Here is the vidhere... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JoeTranYT, Jul 22, 2021.

1. JoeTranYT Win User

My MS store turn black in start

I was chatting with my friend and I suddenly found that the Microsoft store cannot open. Here is the vidhere

:)

JoeTranYT, Jul 22, 2021
  2. LeonLaude Win User

unable to download games from app store

Hi,

I suggest that you reset the Windows store, follow the steps below.

Reset the Windows Store

You can use the steps below to refresh the Store which will clear the cache and refresh your library and permissions.

• Close the Windows Store app if you have it open.
    • Click Start and type wsreset.
    • Right-Click on the command and click Run as Administrator. If the Windows permission box appears, click Yes or Run.
    • A black MS DOS screen will appear for a few seconds. Wait for it to disappear and the Store will automatically open.
    • Attempt to install Sea of Thieves

If you have further questions, feel free to reply to this thread.

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Jul 22, 2021
  4. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done My MS store turn black in start :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

1. My MS store turn black in start - Similar Threads - store turn black

2. my ms store is not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my ms store is not opening: my ms store is not opening. i tried to reset it but it is still not working, when i try to open it shows an error code and my windows updates are also stuck at 0%...
  3. my ms store is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my ms store is not opening: my ms store is not opening. i tried to reset it but it is still not working, when i try to open it shows an error code and my windows updates are also stuck at 0%...
  4. my ms store is not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 0x8007005 in my MS Store

0x8007005 in my MS Store: Can someone help me with this MS Store? I receive error message / code whenever I try to download or update application 0x8007005. I just recently updated my Windows 10 to its latest version so it shouldnt be the problem at all....
  6. 0x8007005 in my MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x8007005 in my MS Store: Can someone help me with this MS Store? I receive error message / code whenever I try to download or update application 0x8007005. I just recently updated my Windows 10 to its latest version so it shouldnt be the problem at all....
  7. 0x8007005 in my MS Store

8. MS-Store app not starting

MS-Store app not starting: Hello Community, a view days ago I installed the Microsoft HoloLens App on my offline-computer. Therefore I downloaded all necessary files from Microsoft Business Store including the dependencies and the correct installer. Now after the Installation, when I start the...
  9. MS Surface 6 not even starting...black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Surface 6 not even starting...black screen: Windows 10, I think version 1903. Pressing the start button does not start the Surface...nothing happens (it is fully charged.) I believe that this may be due to the computer being stopped while installing the latest update. I didn't knowingly stop it. OR, somehow a faulty...
  10. MS Store App Start Up

MS Store App Start Up: Hi, I have a app I got from Windows Store and I want to add it to Start up, so basically my PC boots, logs in and the app starts. I know the app is located (I think) in the hidden C:\Program Files location. There are multiple entries for the app but I have found the exe...