Windows 10: My MSI Computer goes directly to blue screen after turning it on.

Discus and support My MSI Computer goes directly to blue screen after turning it on. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So my MSI Computer goes directly to a blue screen withan error code of CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and I have tried to fix but even if I try F3 it does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by barry proctor, Nov 24, 2022.

1. My MSI Computer goes directly to blue screen after turning it on.

So my MSI Computer goes directly to a blue screen withan error code of CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and I have tried to fix but even if I try F3 it does not load into Recovery Menu, I tried.

:)

barry proctor, Nov 24, 2022
  2. hermmie17 Win User

Screen goes blue / black on start of atitool

i tried 0.26 and the new beta but its the same... if i start atitool the screen immidiately goes blue or black and i have to reboot... the computer doesnt really hang but the screen seems to be lost.
    any suggestions? i dont have any other programs running, i dont even want to OC my card i just want to have control over the fan speed, i have a x1800xt btw.

hermmie17, Nov 24, 2022
  3. "Getting Windows Ready Don't turn off your computer" goes on forever

Hi,

I bought my father a new desktop computer this christmas - Lenovo IdeaCentre 510S (so it has Windows 10, and as far as I know it has all the latest updates to it's os after I set it up). And it has been working until this morning when it apparently started to update itself, and according to my parents there has been a blue screen with "Getting Windows Ready Don't turn off your computer" on it since 9 am - it's now 15 pm.

I've turned the computer off and on again and the screen goes blank, then a swirly thing appears at the bottom while the screen is still black and it goes straight into the blue screen of annoyance. I can't even get into the safe mode despite pressing often F8.

I've googled and googled and nothing else works!

What can I do??? (and I need simple, step-by-step instructions please)

FatherJack1980, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Roan T Win User

My MSI Computer goes directly to blue screen after turning it on.

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

My MSI Computer goes directly to blue screen after turning it on.

1. My MSI Computer goes directly to blue screen after turning it on. - Similar Threads - MSI Computer goes

2. My computer goes into the blue screen after loading into windows once and then after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer goes into the blue screen after loading into windows once and then after...: I got these two things that show critical error on event viewer Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 22/02/2024 10:54:17 AM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-GSAVB9G Description:...
  3. My computer goes into the blue screen after loading into windows once and then after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer goes into the blue screen after loading into windows once and then after...: I got these two things that show critical error on event viewer Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 22/02/2024 10:54:17 AM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-GSAVB9G Description:...
  4. My computer goes into the blue screen after loading into windows once and then after...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. After windows update I turn the computer on. It goes to blue screen and asks for recovery...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After windows update I turn the computer on. It goes to blue screen and asks for recovery...: After windows update I turn the computer on. It goes to blue screen and asks for recovery disk and my bitlocker code. I enter the bitlocker code and it reboots back to the same blue page. Tried to clone to a new drive and receive the same error as above. so it is not the...
  6. After windows update I turn the computer on. It goes to blue screen and asks for recovery...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After windows update I turn the computer on. It goes to blue screen and asks for recovery...: After windows update I turn the computer on. It goes to blue screen and asks for recovery disk and my bitlocker code. I enter the bitlocker code and it reboots back to the same blue page. Tried to clone to a new drive and receive the same error as above. so it is not the...
  7. After windows update I turn the computer on. It goes to blue screen and asks for recovery...

8. My MSI Computer goes directly to blue screen after turning it on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My MSI Computer goes directly to blue screen after turning it on.: So my MSI Computer goes directly to a blue screen withan error code of CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and I have tried to fix but even if I try F3 it does not load into Recovery Menu, I tried....
  9. My computer goes to blue screen “please wait your computer is updating. Do not turn off...

My computer goes to blue screen “please wait your computer is updating. Do not turn off...: During this time the mouse is not in my control. Must force shut down. Mcafee says no viruses or bugs. Help. This is happening several times a day....
  10. Blue screen -> can't turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen -> can't turn on my computer: Recently I got a blue screen and it was stuck at 100% of "collecting data" so I manually held down the power button and turned off the machine. Now when I power it on again, I just get a black screen, I dont even get the screen which says press f2 for more options or...