Windows 10: My msi desktop is stuck in a loop and i cant do anything before it restarts

Discus and support My msi desktop is stuck in a loop and i cant do anything before it restarts in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I just bought an msi desktop and when i first set it up it said installing windows your computer will restsart several times. So i left it alone for 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by cheyanne-06, Dec 1, 2019.

1. My msi desktop is stuck in a loop and i cant do anything before it restarts

I just bought an msi desktop and when i first set it up it said installing windows your computer will restsart several times. So i left it alone for 4 hours while it did this. It starts up goes to the installing windows screen for 2 seconds then shuts off and starts again. What should i do?

:)

cheyanne-06, Dec 1, 2019

2. Stuck in a loop after windows performed repair

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the information required to help you resolve the issue.

As per the information that you have provided, I suggest that you perform Power Drain as you are stuck in a loop and this might help you access the desktop screen. To learn how to perform this follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power
      cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Stuck in Reboot loop after power cut

Hi,

We understand your concern and appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to state which troubleshooting steps have you performed bedsides the mentioned to fix the issue.

As per the description, I suspect that you might be stuck in a reboot loop. I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if it helps

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 1, 2019
  4. dizatt Win User

My msi desktop is stuck in a loop and i cant do anything before it restarts

PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

Thank you kindly for your reply zbook. After following steps 6-8 I got this screen. What should I do now?
    My msi desktop is stuck in a loop and i cant do anything before it restarts [​IMG]

dizatt, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

My msi desktop is stuck in a loop and i cant do anything before it restarts

1. My msi desktop is stuck in a loop and i cant do anything before it restarts - Similar Threads - msi desktop stuck

2. My MSI laptop is stuck on a loop on the MSI click bios screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My MSI laptop is stuck on a loop on the MSI click bios screen.: It all started while I was in a Google Doc, it showed a blue screen saying something like this: "Restarting laptop for errors." Shortly after it loaded into the BIOS screen, after looking up tutorials such as saving and exiting they don't seem to work as it just brings me...
  3. My pc is stuck on desktop and apps wont load and cant press anything help i restarted the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on desktop and apps wont load and cant press anything help i restarted the...: This is the screen i get https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-desktop-and-apps-wont-load-and/a6a87615-099f-4522-b206-9da6e1404502
  4. My pc is stuck on desktop and apps wont load and cant press anything help i restarted the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is stuck on desktop and apps wont load and cant press anything help i restarted the...: This is the screen i get https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-desktop-and-apps-wont-load-and/a6a87615-099f-4522-b206-9da6e1404502
  5. My pc is stuck on desktop and apps wont load and cant press anything help i restarted the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My desktop is stuck a restarting boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop is stuck a restarting boot loop: So I did a system reset to n windows 11 and for some reason when I got to the preparing screen in boot up it would just turn on and off on a constant loop and I don’t know what to do...
  7. My desktop is stuck a restarting boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My desktop is stuck a restarting boot loop: So I did a system reset to n windows 11 and for some reason when I got to the preparing screen in boot up it would just turn on and off on a constant loop and I don’t know what to do...
  8. cant restart my msi laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant restart my msi laptop: i need help everytime i restart my computer for a update that need to restart or even I just want to restart it get hit with a black screen and only thing it says MSI it stays there doesn't move...
  9. what is this? i didn’t do anything to my computer before. restarting it dosnt do anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this? i didn’t do anything to my computer before. restarting it dosnt do anything: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bromomento69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwiphr/what_is_this_i_didnt_do_anything_to_my_computer/
  10. Computer repeatedly restarts before I can do anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer repeatedly restarts before I can do anything: So this morning, I tried to install Windows 10. At first, it worked! I was all happy, so went on to login. Once I logged into my microsoft account, I was greeted by a blackscreen where I could move my mouse around. so, I rebooted, shift+clicked Restart, and got to the...