Windows 10: My msi desktop is stuck in a loop and i cant do anything before it restarts

Discus and support My msi desktop is stuck in a loop and i cant do anything before it restarts in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I just bought an msi desktop and when i first set it up it said installing windows your computer will restsart several times. So i left it alone for 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by cheyanne-06, Dec 1, 2019.

1. My msi desktop is stuck in a loop and i cant do anything before it restarts

I just bought an msi desktop and when i first set it up it said installing windows your computer will restsart several times. So i left it alone for 4 hours while it did this. It starts up goes to the installing windows screen for 2 seconds then shuts off and starts again. What should i do?

:)

cheyanne-06, Dec 1, 2019

2. Stuck in a loop after windows performed repair

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the information required to help you resolve the issue.

As per the information that you have provided, I suggest that you perform Power Drain as you are stuck in a loop and this might help you access the desktop screen. To learn how to perform this follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power
      cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Stuck in Reboot loop after power cut

Hi,

We understand your concern and appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to state which troubleshooting steps have you performed bedsides the mentioned to fix the issue.

As per the description, I suspect that you might be stuck in a reboot loop. I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if it helps

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 1, 2019
  4. dizatt Win User

My msi desktop is stuck in a loop and i cant do anything before it restarts

PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

Thank you kindly for your reply zbook. After following steps 6-8 I got this screen. What should I do now?
    My msi desktop is stuck in a loop and i cant do anything before it restarts [​IMG]

dizatt, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

My msi desktop is stuck in a loop and i cant do anything before it restarts

1. My msi desktop is stuck in a loop and i cant do anything before it restarts - Similar Threads - msi desktop stuck

2. Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.: While trying to remove a virus I turned the boot mode to Safe Mode(Network) after which i restarted my PC and was unable to log in with the same Password. I then Hit the MSI System Recovery which reinstalls Windows..Just to get rid of the virus completely. When my pc...
  3. Cant Do Anything On Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant Do Anything On Computer: So recently my computer randomly froze, crashed and is now on this Automatic repair "Your PC did not start correctly". I have tried countless options online that I have found using the troubleshoot option in advanced options. I have also tried to reset my pc but that doesn't...
  4. MSI Laptop Stuck in Boot Loop

MSI Laptop Stuck in Boot Loop: I have a MSI GV62 8RD-200 laptop that is getting stuck on startup, giving me the message reconstructing cache metadata each time. I've let the computer sit for hours, but it remains stuck on this process, and the computer does not startup in the Recovery Environment after...
  5. Computer Stuck in an Endless Restart Loop

Computer Stuck in an Endless Restart Loop: So. My older laptop decided that it didn't want to deal with me anymore over Thanksgiving, and when I attempted to power it up to video chat with my grandmother, there was apparently a problem that automatic repair found and couldn't fix. After thinking that a simple "turn...
  6. Cant login or do anything with my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant login or do anything with my laptop: Hi After a done a reset to my laptop and cleans the drives fully this happened. During the reinstalling of windows a error appeared at around 30%. I cant login or boot from USB. When I went to the BIOS I put only USB boot and when I did that I would just take me bake to...
  7. My laptop is stuck in a cycle of restarting and displaying a message before it restarts...

My laptop is stuck in a cycle of restarting and displaying a message before it restarts...: My laptop has been doing this for a while and I've given up on trying to fix it so I've come here looking for help. I tried updating a while ago and when i checked back on the update it seemed to be off so i turned it back on. When I turned it on it would have the normal...
  8. Stuck in restart loop after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck in restart loop after update: I had a bigger update automatically download and install today. It said Windows may need to restart several times during the update. It has been stuck in a restart loop for several hours now. Laptop switches on, after about 15 seconds says restarting and the cycle repeats...
  9. Constant Blue Screen Error and restarting loop - Can't do anything!!

Constant Blue Screen Error and restarting loop - Can't do anything!!: Hi, I recently purchased an intel NUC6i5SYH kit PC and fitted it with the following RAM and HDD. Samsung 500GB 850 EVO M.2 SSD: Amazon.co.uk: Computers Accessories HyperX Impact 16 GB 2133 MHz DDR4 SODIMM Memory Kit (2 x 8 GB): Amazon.co.uk: Computers Accessories...
  10. Computer repeatedly restarts before I can do anything

Computer repeatedly restarts before I can do anything: So this morning, I tried to install Windows 10. At first, it worked! I was all happy, so went on to login. Once I logged into my microsoft account, I was greeted by a blackscreen where I could move my mouse around. so, I rebooted, shift+clicked Restart, and got to the...