Windows 10: My msi laptop operation

Discus and support My msi laptop operation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I have msi laptop model name msi GT72 2QD and it is keep showing this odd screen when I turn it on. I researched tiny bit about how to get to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by leeseungwon, Nov 1, 2019.

1. My msi laptop operation

Hi. I have msi laptop model name msi GT72 2QD and it is keep showing this odd screen when I turn it on.

I researched tiny bit about how to get to the normal screen again by adjusting my aptio utility setup but I still cannot get back.

Please help me and here is the picture of my laptop screen when I turn it on.

Thank you for reading.

My msi laptop operation b7059df8-b2a6-4f82-a693-af287a965028?upload=true.png

:)

leeseungwon, Nov 1, 2019

2. upgrade msi laptop from Windows 7 Home 32bit to Windows 10 32 bit Failure

Thank you for your suggestion. Upon checking the msi web site, it looks as of now my GX720 laptop is not listed as upgradeable to windows 10. I guess I can stop trying for now.

Retireeguy, Nov 1, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 1, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

My msi laptop operation

n-ster, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

My msi laptop operation

1. My msi laptop operation - Similar Threads - msi laptop operation

2. My MSI laptop is stuck on a loop on the MSI click bios screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My MSI laptop is stuck on a loop on the MSI click bios screen.: It all started while I was in a Google Doc, it showed a blue screen saying something like this: "Restarting laptop for errors." Shortly after it loaded into the BIOS screen, after looking up tutorials such as saving and exiting they don't seem to work as it just brings me...
  3. My MSI laptop is stuck on a loop on the MSI click bios screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My MSI laptop is stuck on a loop on the MSI click bios screen.: It all started while I was in a Google Doc, it showed a blue screen saying something like this: "Restarting laptop for errors." Shortly after it loaded into the BIOS screen, after looking up tutorials such as saving and exiting they don't seem to work as it just brings me...
  4. My MSI laptop is stuck on a loop on the MSI click bios screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Npsvctrig crashing my MSI laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Npsvctrig crashing my MSI laptop: I have a MSI GF75 thin 10th gen i7 rtx 2060 that is having problems. It is crashing at random times and every single time it crashes, event viewer shows npsvctrig as the last event to occur. Occasionally it will blue screen, and when it does it says video scheduler internal...
  6. cant restart my msi laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant restart my msi laptop: i need help everytime i restart my computer for a update that need to restart or even I just want to restart it get hit with a black screen and only thing it says MSI it stays there doesn't move...
  7. Sttrail is ruining my Msi laptop!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sttrail is ruining my Msi laptop!!: Hello, So I am unsure what is going on and blatantly I am angry and upset. I have a msi laptop with windows 10 installed. Absolutely perfect upon getting. Until Windows updates!!! Repairing for no known reasons, being fine then update after update. Blue screen. Stopcode....
  8. my camera is not operable in MSI laptop, windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my camera is not operable in MSI laptop, windows 10: i checked the method while you suggested to someone who had the same problem. the same problem still occurring when turn on camera the error message "[ATTACH]" so i need to know how to change these problem for good and i could rely on some video chatting. i used the step...
  9. Something about my MSI laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something about my MSI laptop: Hello my name is Tommy I have a MSI laptop with model name GT72 2QD and I think there might be something wrong with it. It had been flickering a red light at the bottom of it awhile ago. Is everything okay with it? Here is a video link https://youtu.be/w2VoP-xwVUc...
  10. My MSI Laptop screen is not centered

in Windows 10 Customization
    My MSI Laptop screen is not centered: My MSI Laptop screen is off center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-msi-laptop-screen-is-not-centered/6e45322a-fcc9-4c41-9da7-edd5d5a67e1a