Windows 10: My Msi Laptop Used To run well, but it's giving a snail a run for it's money, in addition...

Discus and support My Msi Laptop Used To run well, but it's giving a snail a run for it's money, in addition... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Signing into minecraft takes like 7 minutes, loading takes about seven minutes, and when i'm finally in, i'm not signed in, and the button doesn't do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Leddezson, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Leddezson Win User

My Msi Laptop Used To run well, but it's giving a snail a run for it's money, in addition...

Signing into minecraft takes like 7 minutes, loading takes about seven minutes, and when i'm finally in, i'm not signed in, and the button doesn't do anything but make a click sound. In addition, I cant download google, because when I press the download button, I get a "could not provide a secure connection" When I know it can, and most definitely did. Microsoft store takes forever, and i've tried task manager, ethernet, sysconfig, performancce settings, and it hasn't worked yet. I'm using a gf63 thin 11uc, with the latest version of windows 11 installed. PLEASE HELP ME, IM GOING INSANE TRYING

:)

Leddezson, Feb 28, 2024
  2. ArunRomi Win User

Unable to run Microsoft Money Plus on Windows 10.

The steps for running Microsoft Money Plus in Compatibility mode does not work. Are there any other suggestions for this to work?

ArunRomi, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw and Solitaire apps will not load and run

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issues with Windows store download and Windows updates too, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.

Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Step 3: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 4:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

My Msi Laptop Used To run well, but it's giving a snail a run for it's money, in addition...

My app are not running how will I make run

Hello,

Based on what you mentioned, it looks like we still need additional information to address your concern. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This tool will help us to troubleshoot and determine what is causing the problem. Please refer to this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

1. My Msi Laptop Used To run well, but it's giving a snail a run for it's money, in addition... - Similar Threads - Msi Laptop Used

2. MSI laptop HDD disk running at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI laptop HDD disk running at 100%: Hi people,I have a MSI gaming laptop on windows 11, for a while it has been running at 100 HDD disk no matter what I do. I have done a soft reset to wipe my computer of everything but my personal files which are all on the OneDrive anyway. So nothing is being stored on the...
  3. MSI laptop HDD disk running at 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSI laptop HDD disk running at 100%: Hi people,I have a MSI gaming laptop on windows 11, for a while it has been running at 100 HDD disk no matter what I do. I have done a soft reset to wipe my computer of everything but my personal files which are all on the OneDrive anyway. So nothing is being stored on the...
  4. MSI laptop HDD disk running at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI laptop HDD disk running at 100%: Hi people,I have been struggling for months trying to get my laptop running faster, the disk is stuck at 100%. I've done a hard reset so there is nothing on it and it's still saying 100, I've run antivirus, updated drivers, and ran it through multiple disk scans and they all...
  5. MSI laptop HDD disk running at 100%

MSI laptop HDD disk running at 100%: Hi people,I have been struggling for months trying to get my laptop running faster, the disk is stuck at 100%. I've done a hard reset so there is nothing on it and it's still saying 100, I've run antivirus, updated drivers, and ran it through multiple disk scans and they all...
  6. My Msi Laptop Used To run well, but it's giving a snail a run for it's money, in addition...

My Msi Laptop Used To run well, but it's giving a snail a run for it's money, in addition...: Signing into minecraft takes like 7 minutes, loading takes about seven minutes, and when i'm finally in, i'm not signed in, and the button doesn't do anything but make a click sound. In addition, I cant download google, because when I press the download button, I get a "could...
  7. laptop is not running well.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    laptop is not running well.: there is so much problem that 1.MS Store is not running nothing is downloading always shows error. 2.window is not updating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-is-not-running-well/f517cfaa-7d4e-45de-8a46-a1fed031b2f9
  8. windows explorer not running well...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows explorer not running well...: when I start my pc can't find any shortcuts in the desktop and can't even refresh the desktop if I right click the explorer crash... after 3-4 mins they pop-up and when I try to refresh the explorer crash and same screen with nothing..this process keeps repeating help me on...
  9. windows not running well

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows not running well: I bought a new lap top ( Lenovo Ideapad 330s I7 - 8 G Ram ) and a copy of windows 10 from Microsoft store. The problem is when i install the windows the laptop run smoothly and with no voice for fan at first, after while the fan speed start to become high and the task...
  10. How well would windows 10 run on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    How well would windows 10 run on my laptop?: HP Pavilion 17 e098nr AMD A4-5000 Quad Core(4 CPUs) ~1.5GHz 4GB RAM Radeon HD 8330 500GB Does it give better performance than windows 8.1? I'm using windows 8.1 now and it doesn't run great all the time when using multiple browsers on laptop screen and HDMi to my tele...