Windows 10: My MSN news app is painfully slow does not respond to my keyboard and will not allow me to...

Discus and support My MSN news app is painfully slow does not respond to my keyboard and will not allow me to... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can you help! unable to join msn news conversations and when possible my keyboard is slow and inaccurate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by geoff1947ZG, Aug 22, 2020.

1. My MSN news app is painfully slow does not respond to my keyboard and will not allow me to...

Can you help! unable to join msn news conversations and when possible my keyboard is slow and inaccurate

:)

geoff1947ZG, Aug 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 - Painfully slow

Mine's the same. Painfully slow! And no, it's not at all the gradual aging of a computer. It was super fast and responsive until the moment Windows 10 went on. Now each double click just on a folder in the file explorer takes a long time to open and respond.

Windows 10 looks shiny and new, but under the hood it's so much slower than what it replaced.

Drivers have been updated too, so any other suggestions would be welcome!

Thanks!

GrahamKell, Aug 22, 2020
  3. EddoX Win User
    MSN News starts and then crashes immediately

I went back in your suggestions and tried this again. Still MSN News starts and fails immediately.

EddoX, Aug 22, 2020
  4. My MSN news app is painfully slow does not respond to my keyboard and will not allow me to...

msn news app

Thank you for your response. You may try to utilize the helpful post of Dustin D. Harford dated December 18, 2016 from the link provided below. His post has been marked helpful by many Community members and may also work with your current issue.

MSN News App - An Error has Occurred

Note:

Since the troubleshooting steps provided in this link suggests to reset the application, please if possible, back up your personalized settings and other data pertaining to MSN app to avoid any inconveniences.

We look forward to your update.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

My MSN news app is painfully slow does not respond to my keyboard and will not allow me to...

1. My MSN news app is painfully slow does not respond to my keyboard and will not allow me to... - Similar Threads - MSN news app

2. Suddenly my MSN on my IPad will not allow me to click on the main articles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly my MSN on my IPad will not allow me to click on the main articles: Split from this thread. Suddenly my MSN on my IPad will not allow me to click on the main articles and open the page. It is working on my Iphone. I would delete and reinstall the app, but I cannot find the same MSN app in the app store. Any suggestions?...
  3. Suddenly my MSN on my IPad will not allow me to click on the main articles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly my MSN on my IPad will not allow me to click on the main articles: Split from this thread. Suddenly my MSN on my IPad will not allow me to click on the main articles and open the page. It is working on my Iphone. I would delete and reinstall the app, but I cannot find the same MSN app in the app store. Any suggestions?...
  4. Keyboard slow to respond and beeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard slow to respond and beeping: My keyboard is making beep beep noise and its lagging very much I've even connected the external keyboard which is also lagging and making beep noise.But it works fine in bios the issue I'm facing is only in operating system. Please help me out...
  5. Keyboard slow to respond and beeping

Keyboard slow to respond and beeping: My keyboard is making beep beep noise and its lagging very much I've even connected the external keyboard which is also lagging and making beep noise.But it works fine in bios the issue I'm facing is only in operating system. Please help me out...
  6. My Microsoft News Doesn't Allow Me to Browse Any Newsfeed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Microsoft News Doesn't Allow Me to Browse Any Newsfeed: I uninstalled Windows programs I thought were word processors. My Microsoft Edge disappeared. I could not restore from my recycle bin because it kept saying "cannot find the file specified". I reinstalled Edge, but my Microsoft News would not allow me to browse it's...
  7. MSN news app not working

MSN news app not working: The msn news app which I rarely use has a circle that spins. and the window says an error has occurred. Refresh page. and then the same thing happens over again. I'm not intnerested in the news articles that MSN chooses so when I go to topics I have chosen or "my sources"...
  8. MSN News Feed

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSN News Feed: How do I remove the MSN News Feed in my Windows 10 Edge Browser? The MSN news Feed is not to my taste and I would prefer to use the BBC News Feed. If I can...how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-news-feed/b13b602d-6aab-49bd-b1f7-1baaefc6acd0
  9. msn news app

msn news app: I'm using windows 10 and after a recent update my msn news app stopped working all of the other news apps I have seem to be fine sports, weather and the finance news app all work I've uninstalled reinstalled several times and all I get is an error has occurred try refreshing....
  10. MSN News app strange opening behaviour

in Windows 10 Support
    MSN News app strange opening behaviour: Hi all, has anyone else noticed when starting the MSN News app, it runs through several languages before fully opening in your native language? I have tried uninstalling & re-installing but it still does this on every run.... 113616