Windows 10: MY multitasking windows is not working .

Discus and support MY multitasking windows is not working . in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to open multiple desktops with the help of multitasking windows, but when I attempt to do so, my screen goes completely black for a second,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sai Harsha1, Oct 10, 2023.

1. MY multitasking windows is not working .

I'm trying to open multiple desktops with the help of multitasking windows, but when I attempt to do so, my screen goes completely black for a second, and then it returns to normal. I can't figure out what the problem is. Please, if anyone knows what this is all about, could you kindly help me resolve it?

:)

Sai Harsha1, Oct 10, 2023
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 10, 2023
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 10, 2023
  4. MY multitasking windows is not working .

Windows 10 Multitasks

Hi, I would to suggest that the Multitasks resource on Windows 10 don´t miss when the PC turn off.

It´s really very good to organize tasks but is volatile.

I would like suggest the Microsoft Engineering think about this!

Regis Varandas, Oct 10, 2023
Thema:

MY multitasking windows is not working .

1. MY multitasking windows is not working . - Similar Threads - multitasking working

2. Multitasking Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multitasking Not Working: When I open multiple screens on one computer, After about two hours, I'm not able to click on the screens using my mouse. When I hover over each screen. It's as if the mouse isn't connecting to the screen and it's not allowing me to switch back and forth.Can you assist?...
  3. Multitasking Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multitasking Not Working: When I open multiple screens on one computer, After about two hours, I'm not able to click on the screens using my mouse. When I hover over each screen. It's as if the mouse isn't connecting to the screen and it's not allowing me to switch back and forth.Can you assist?...
  4. Multitasking Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MY multitasking windows is not working .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY multitasking windows is not working .: I'm trying to open multiple desktops with the help of multitasking windows, but when I attempt to do so, my screen goes completely black for a second, and then it returns to normal. I can't figure out what the problem is. Please, if anyone knows what this is all about, could...
  6. Multitask Virtual Desktop Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multitask Virtual Desktop Not Working: When using Adobe Pro, Excel, or Word, instead of opening the application in the virtual desktop that I am working on, it opens it instead to the original window that the application was first opened on.This causes issues because if I am working on multiple excel and word...
  7. Multitask Virtual Desktop Not Working

Multitask Virtual Desktop Not Working: When using Adobe Pro, Excel, or Word, instead of opening the application in the virtual desktop that I am working on, it opens it instead to the original window that the application was first opened on.This causes issues because if I am working on multiple excel and word...
  8. In windows 11 when I multitask one window will grey out when I work on the window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In windows 11 when I multitask one window will grey out when I work on the window: In windows 11 when I multitask one window will grey out when I work on the window - this has only just happened and i cant find the setting to turn it off it is annoying and I don't want this please can someone help ?...
  9. In windows 11 when I multitask one window will grey out when I work on the window

In windows 11 when I multitask one window will grey out when I work on the window: In windows 11 when I multitask one window will grey out when I work on the window - this has only just happened and i cant find the setting to turn it off it is annoying and I don't want this please can someone help ?...
  10. Snap Assist / Multitasking Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snap Assist / Multitasking Not Working: This is happening for all of my browsers . How can I fix this bug for the snap assist feature. This has been happening since I bought the laptop back in February ....