Windows 10: My music

Discus and support My music in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why can't I play half the tunes from my library ,, played fine before 10 ,, now I don't the rights Whats up with that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bartthefrt, Nov 17, 2018.

1. My music

Why can't I play half the tunes from my library ,, played fine before 10 ,, now I don't the rights

Whats up with that?

:)

bartthefrt, Nov 17, 2018

2. how to disable MUSIC search

Hi WebbyLigth0. I launched processexplorer from Sysinternals and it listed MUSIC taking about 18-20 percents CPU. I tried paulsalter's suggestion and I shall see whether there will be any effect. Thx for reply

Roman Krejci, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Music

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

I would suggest you to place the music files in the Music folder under My Documents in the same drive where the Operating System is installed for the Music App to start syncing.

However if the issue still persist, I would suggest you follow the below steps to restore the default Libraries in Windows and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1 : Show the Libraries

• Go to This PC ( Computer )
    • Click on View
    • Click on Navigation Pane
    • Check “show all folders”
    • Check “Show Libraries”
    • Do not uncheck anything that is already checked
    Step 2 : Restore Default Libraries

• Now,
    • Locate your libraries in the left hand pane
    • Right Click
    • Click on Restore Default Libraries

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to help you.

Thank You

Sayan_Ghosh, Nov 17, 2018
  4. My music

Groove Music Unable to Play Music

We'll try a different approach, we suggest that you reinstall Groove Music and see if it has the same issue. Follow the steps below on how to remove and reinstall Groove Music:

• Open Start menu, search for "PowerShell"
    • Right-click the PowerShell shortcut and select "Run as administrator". Agree to the UAC prompt.
    • Type/Copy paste Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Once that Groove Music has been uninstalled, launch Windows 10 Store.
    • Type/Search for Groove Music and install.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

My music

1. My music - Similar Threads - music

2. I want to play music on pandora on my computer and it doesn't have a sleep time and I want...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I want to play music on pandora on my computer and it doesn't have a sleep time and I want...: I want to play music on pandora on my computer and it doesn't have a sleep time and I want to know how to put a sleep timer on my computer for the music to stop playing at a certain time...
  3. I'm have an error message when syncing music from computer to Mp3 using Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm have an error message when syncing music from computer to Mp3 using Windows Media Player: I'm having problems syncing music from my Windows Media Player, computer playlist, to my Mp3 player. When I try to sync, a simple "error" message appears. I have Windows 10 and Windows Media Player upldated to File Version 12.0.1 I used to have no problems, but now it...
  4. CD player will not burn music on to CD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD player will not burn music on to CD: I have recently had my CD/DVD drive replaced. It shows that it is working properly. I can play a DVD or CD with music or video on the CD/DVD Drive. When using the Windows Media program, I can not burn music on to a CD. This statement pops up: Windows Media Player cannot...
  5. Can't play my music. Window media player duplicates all tittles, Groove can't find my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't play my music. Window media player duplicates all tittles, Groove can't find my...: In windows media player I see four copies of each song title. In the file folder, there is only one copy. I follow the steps to stop the service, delete the database from the app data subfolder, restart the service, and then add in the folder location to Windows Media...
  6. Video Editor - Edit Background Music length. Start and stop the music by slide

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Video Editor - Edit Background Music length. Start and stop the music by slide: I have Windows10 & just started to use Video Editor. Works great for what I do, but is there a way to edit the background music length? I inserted a video with someone singing. The problem is the background music is also playing. Is there a way to edit the background music or...
  7. Add music and naration on microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add music and naration on microsoft photos: Hi everyone... I am currently editing video but can't find 'add narration' button in ms.photo. How to add narration and music in my video. and why the product demo of ms photos on youtube has that button? Thank you....
  8. Why cant I preview video or music with the default media player in the preview pane?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why cant I preview video or music with the default media player in the preview pane?: Why can't I preview video with the default media player? The only media player that allows me to do that in windows is the deprecated Windows Media Player. Why is the newest default media player supplied by Windows 10 in the newest updates unable to use the preview pane for...
  9. Ripping Music CD's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ripping Music CD's: When ripping a disk of music on Media Player, where does it save the music to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ripping-music-cds/bcf9bdf4-8b9e-4346-8509-e8c6ebea7df3
  10. sometimes when watching a video or listening to music sounds will break

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sometimes when watching a video or listening to music sounds will break: This has been going for 2 days. I've lately tried to install Docker on my pc which requires a restart to configure windows. and my pc shut down while it's doing that. ever since if I try to watch a video online/ locally or launch a game sounds will break, and the video...