Windows 10: My n key is not working suddenly

Discus and support My n key is not working suddenly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My n key is not working suddenly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by siddhiborse, Aug 25, 2020.

1. My n key is not working suddenly

My n key is not working suddenly.

:)

siddhiborse, Aug 25, 2020

2. Toshiba L750 keys: ` leftshift a b n keys not working suddenly

Hey Everyone

Started typing on my internal laptop keyboard today and reliased that mainly keys a b and n were not working.
    So I decided to clean them by taking off the key and white holder, then used a cloth to clean all the dust etc.. both under the rubber button and around it. This still didn't work however, so I then decided to uninstall and reinstall the driver as well. However this didn't work either.

Its probably best to try and buy a new one off e-bay, but before I do this does anyone else have any suggestions?

Also interesting, a b and n seems to be a popular combination of keys for other toshiba laptops that don't seem to be working... (Using a USB keyboard atm to type which works fine)

Thanks My n key is not working suddenly :)

ellellell1, Aug 25, 2020
  3. lindy Win User
    Keyboards With Full N-key Rollover

My Fentec Left Handed Mechanical keyboard will do N-key rollover. You can add it to the list for anybody that wants, needs, or desires a left handed keyboard. *Big Grin My n key is not working suddenly :D

lindy, Aug 25, 2020
  4. My n key is not working suddenly

URGENT HELP NEEDED! HDD suddenly became blank!

Hey there, @Shamonto Hasan Easha!

I'd try re-plugging the hard drive and checking if the cable is damaged. I'd also suggest to try plugging the drive in another computer and see if it gets recognized properly there. Is it a IDE or SATA drive you're using?
    If the drive is unallocated, this means that the partition has been lost after the power went down.
    Check out this thread for more ideas on how to solve the issue. There are some detailed steps there that might be useful for you:
    http://superuser.com/questions/5442...n-on-ssd-suddenly-became-unallocated-disk-spa

Hope this helped.
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

My n key is not working suddenly

1. My n key is not working suddenly - Similar Threads - key working suddenly

2. My keys b/n and spacebar are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keys b/n and spacebar are not working: Done trouble shooting,no breakage... Good as new. Windows 11 dell inspiron 5593 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keys-bn-and-spacebar-are-not-working/1c54df4a-019a-457d-9deb-f236439f410d
  3. My keys b/n and spacebar are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keys b/n and spacebar are not working: Done trouble shooting,no breakage... Good as new. Windows 11 dell inspiron 5593 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keys-bn-and-spacebar-are-not-working/1c54df4a-019a-457d-9deb-f236439f410d
  4. My Shift key suddenly stop working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Shift key suddenly stop working.: I updated to Windows 11 a day before yesterday and I noticed that my shift key is not working for some specific keys like I can't press 'T' by holding left shift key also I cannot use some number row keys i.e; '%', '^', '_', '+'. All the settings like sticky keys and key...
  5. My Shift key suddenly stop working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Shift key suddenly stop working.: I updated to Windows 11 a day before yesterday and I noticed that my shift key is not working for some specific keys like I can't press 'T' by holding left shift key also I cannot use some number row keys i.e; '%', '^', '_', '+'. All the settings like sticky keys and key...
  6. My Shift key suddenly stop working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. B/n KEYS

B/n KEYS: MY "B" and "N" Keys turn on caps lock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bn-keys/fabe3dde-0b18-46f9-9837-8ef15197d08c
  8. My product key suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My product key suddenly stopped working: I purchased MS Office two years ago, now after the windows reinstallation, I started seeing the message that I should activate my license, but the product key that I am entering is not accepted. Please advise on my following actions....
  9. F5 key suddenly not working

F5 key suddenly not working: So.. I got a curios problem. My F5 key doesn't work any more. Or does it? I have a Logitech G910 Keyboard. When hitting the key alone. Nothing happens. Neither LGS (Logitech Gaming Software - aka the driver software) nor Windows or any other program seem to notice. But...
  10. Toshiba L750 keys: ` leftshift a b n keys not working suddenly

Toshiba L750 keys: ` leftshift a b n keys not working suddenly: Hey Everyone Started typing on my internal laptop keyboard today and reliased that mainly keys a b and n were not working. So I decided to clean them by taking off the key and white holder, then used a cloth to clean all the dust etc.. both under the rubber button and...