Windows 10: My NAS Drive can not be found on windows 10

Discus and support My NAS Drive can not be found on windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have tried all the tricks that were available to try and get Windows 10 to find my NAS drive but nothing has worked. I can Log in to the device view... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MetalMatrix_0, Jan 22, 2020.

1. My NAS Drive can not be found on windows 10

I have tried all the tricks that were available to try and get Windows 10 to find my NAS drive but nothing has worked. I can Log in to the device view web browswer but I can not get it mapped.

Its a Thecus N5550 updated to the newest firmware. I only have SMB/CIFS running right now.

Any other ideas. Is my NAS to old?

:)

MetalMatrix_0, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Gino Des Win User

Windows 10 & NAS Box

Hi Peter,

A few possible reasons can cause this issue. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• How is your NAS box connected to your computer? (Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or USB)
    • Are you using a program provided by the manufacturer of your NAS box to access it?
    • Do you receive any error messages when accessing your NAS box? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the solution provided by omiklik (Most Helpful Reply)
    in the following thread: Unable to see NAS drive on Network - Win 10 PC.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - NAS Drive

I have recently purchased a 4 bay NAS drive. Whilst I can access the drive with the bundled software I can't see the drive as a network attached device in the Windows 10 file explorer. I have previously had a WD Mybook Live and an LG NAS running fine in
    Windows 7 & 8. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

ninetofortytwo, Jan 22, 2020
  4. My NAS Drive can not be found on windows 10

Windows 10 - NAS Drive

Hi,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

We need more information to help you better.

• Is the system connected to domain network?

• Have you updated the network drivers in your computer?
    Reference: Meanwhile, I suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by the
    Smithhead9 on May 7, 2015 and check if it helps.

Accessing NAS not working in Windows 10 Technical Preview

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

My NAS Drive can not be found on windows 10

1. My NAS Drive can not be found on windows 10 - Similar Threads - NAS Drive found

2. Can't Access my NAS drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Access my NAS drive: I cant connect to my NAS. I had mapped drives that worked fine earlier. now I only get an error message. Long message essentialy to many server connections. What has happend Please advice Regards Anders...
  3. Problem Indexing NAS Drive in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem Indexing NAS Drive in Windows 10: Does anyone know how to Index a network drive in Windows 10? I cannot get the network drive location to show up in the Indexing Options. FYI: I'm looking for a solution that does not require me to store the NAS contents locally. Thank you to anyone who may be able and...
  4. This windows 10 pc can no longer accesss my NAS drive

This windows 10 pc can no longer accesss my NAS drive: This PC has been backing up to a LaCie Cloud storage device on my home netwrk for the past several years and now is no longer able to do it's weekly backup and I can not open the drive in file explorer on this pc. All the other devices in my house can still open the drive in...
  5. Can see NAS drive but cannot map it

Can see NAS drive but cannot map it: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 and can see the NAS drive when I click on 'Network' in File Explorer, but when I go to 'This PC' I cannot map the NAS. Becoming very frustrated. It works fine on my other laptop (that I want to get rid of) 137538
  6. Windows updates broke my mapped NAS drive connections - network path was not found....

Windows updates broke my mapped NAS drive connections - network path was not found....: for months, every time windows updates, i lose access to my mapped NAS drives ("network path was not found. connection has not been restored"). so, i uninstall the update every week, but this is a pain, and probably hurts security. i just had my second support session with...
  7. Windows 10 will not show NAS drive.

Windows 10 will not show NAS drive.: I just bought a Windows 10 machine, version 1803. I have a WD MYBOOKLIVE NAS drive on my network. The Win 10 machine is the only one that does not see it. I can ping it, but it will not show up in Explorer to work with the files. I have tried turning on file sharing,...
  8. Nas drive

Nas drive: Cannot now access my WD live duo after update to 1809 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nas-drive/229f433c-49bb-4c92-9cdd-40da8b3be53b"
  9. Can I use NAS drives on my desktop?

Can I use NAS drives on my desktop?: Hey guys, I'm running out of room on my NAS so I'm upgrading the drives to bigger ones. For the NAS drives that I replace, can I used them in a computer desktop? I want to combine all the NAS drives in an old computer and then use the computer as a movie server which...
  10. Viewing NAS drive files on windows 10

Viewing NAS drive files on windows 10: G'day. Have a little problem viewing files on my NAS drives. Long story short, I'll got a couple of NAS drives on my home network that I use for backup, storage and coping files between my computers. Ended up with a windows 10 laptop the other day and I wanted to transfer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nas not showing in windows 10 explorer