Windows 10: my neewer nw 800 mic is not showing up in my input settings. Please help!

Discus and support my neewer nw 800 mic is not showing up in my input settings. Please help! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Everthing is plugged in all the way and i tried restarting many times.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DrosariooDel Rosario, Jan 21, 2021.

1. my neewer nw 800 mic is not showing up in my input settings. Please help!

Everthing is plugged in all the way and i tried restarting many times.

:)

DrosariooDel Rosario, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Robloxpal Win User

Neewer-NW 800 microphone not working

Hi, so I have a bit of a problem with my microphone. I have a Neewer NW-800 Microphone, and it doesn't ever work in my computer. It always defaults to the normal computer mic, and it doesn't see that I have another mic plugged in when I try to switch my
    mic. I always select it as a mic-in on the Realtek HD audio manager. Can anyone please tell me why it doesn't work? It just never recognizes my microphone, even in Devices and Printers. My computer is an ASUS Q552UB 2 in 1 Laptop.

Robloxpal, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Laptop wont detect Neewer NW-800 External Microphone

When I attempt to use my brand new Neewer NW-800 (With a phantom power supply) on my Windows 10 HP Pavilion Laptop, Windows does not detect a new recording device. I plug the 3.5mm audio cable from the PSU into the jack and nothing happens. I know the
    product is not defective and troubleshooter isn't a help at all. The only other solution that i can think of would be to buy another $15 worth of 3.5mm to USB cables. Please Help.

DamianGall, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Dongleboo Win User

my neewer nw 800 mic is not showing up in my input settings. Please help!

Neewer-NW 800 microphone not working

Neewer, like all other condenser microphones, requires power to function.

Laptops usually do NOT provide power on the mic line-in.

Desktops on the other hand do.

Just either buy a phantom 48v power supply ( $25) or buy a decent external USB sound card, which should provide power to the microphone.

It requires at least 3-4v to function properly.

Dongleboo, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

my neewer nw 800 mic is not showing up in my input settings. Please help!

1. my neewer nw 800 mic is not showing up in my input settings. Please help! - Similar Threads - neewer 800 mic

2. mic not showing up in input devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mic not showing up in input devices: ^was working perfectly fine for about a year until todayworks on my laptop but not on my pc-tried unplugging and repluging-tried running additional troubleshooter-tried disabling and enabling the mic in sound control panel but it says its not plugged in-tried updating my...
  3. mic not showing up in input devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mic not showing up in input devices: ^was working perfectly fine for about a year until todayworks on my laptop but not on my pc-tried unplugging and repluging-tried running additional troubleshooter-tried disabling and enabling the mic in sound control panel but it says its not plugged in-tried updating my...
  4. mic not showing up in input devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microphone "Neewer NW-8000 USB" not working

Microphone "Neewer NW-8000 USB" not working: I plugged in this microphone I got today into the USB drive and Microsoft only detects is at "USB-MIC". When I unplug the microphone that option goes away, so I know that the microphone I'm trying to use is the "USB-MIC". My computer has it as an option for an input device...
  6. Microphone "Neewer NW-8000 USB" not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone "Neewer NW-8000 USB" not working: I plugged in this microphone I got today into the USB drive and Microsoft only detects is at "USB-MIC". When I unplug the microphone that option goes away, so I know that the microphone I'm trying to use is the "USB-MIC". My computer has it as an option for an input device...
  7. Microphone "Neewer NW-8000 USB" not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Laptop wont detect Neewer NW-800 External Microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop wont detect Neewer NW-800 External Microphone: When I attempt to use my brand new Neewer NW-800 With a phantom power supply on my Windows 10 HP Pavilion Laptop, Windows does not detect a new recording device. I plug the 3.5mm audio cable from the PSU into the jack and nothing happens. I know the product is not defective...
  9. Neewer NW-700 Condenser Mic in Windows 10 still doesn't work? Please help me fix it

Neewer NW-700 Condenser Mic in Windows 10 still doesn't work? Please help me fix it: I have bought this mic a year ago and it worked when i first plugged it in with phantom power but it stopped working after I restarted my pc a while ago Ive been trying to fix it but nothing works!!!...
  10. Neewer NW-700 Condensor Mic in Windows 10 still doesn't work?!

Neewer NW-700 Condensor Mic in Windows 10 still doesn't work?!: Look, I'm going to be very blunt about this as this issue has been going on for literally 2+ years at this point... Windows 7, 8, 8.1 all had a pop-up that arrived when you plugged something in to the headset jack, asking what the device was (microphone, headset, etc). I've...