Windows 10: My Netflix keep closing on me, why is this happening?

Discus and support My Netflix keep closing on me, why is this happening? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In The middle watching a movie My Netflix shuts down.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lisaturi, Oct 6, 2018.

1. lisaturi Win User

My Netflix keep closing on me, why is this happening?

In The middle watching a movie My Netflix shuts down.

:)

lisaturi, Oct 6, 2018

2. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Oct 6, 2018
  4. My Netflix keep closing on me, why is this happening?

netflix icon disappeared from start screen

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

I suggest you to try the steps given below and check:

• Type Netflix in the search bar and hit
      enter.

• Right click on Netflix and select the option
      pin to start.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

My Netflix keep closing on me, why is this happening?

1. My Netflix keep closing on me, why is this happening? - Similar Threads - Netflix keep closing

2. Help me with this crash that keeps happening!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me with this crash that keeps happening!: Hello all. Twice now I had my computer bluescreen with the same error message: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED .I opened the dump file using WinDbg and while there is a lot of information there, all I could gather from it was that the exception was an Access Violation...
  3. Help me with this crash that keeps happening!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me with this crash that keeps happening!: Hello all. Twice now I had my computer bluescreen with the same error message: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED .I opened the dump file using WinDbg and while there is a lot of information there, all I could gather from it was that the exception was an Access Violation...
  4. What is it and why does it keeps happening?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is it and why does it keeps happening?: So, i have been having this problem for over a year or two now. All of a sudden I discovered that my karspersky virus defender and microsoft defender have disappeared from my computer. Also I am unable to do windows update and install new virus protection. So as a next...
  5. why does this keep happening

why does this keep happening: when i talk on discord or when im in a call with someone like skype, the sound mixer sets some apps like discord notifications to 0 but when i stop talking it goes back to 100, why does this keep happening submitted by /u/crocidy [link] [comments]...
  6. Seriously, why does this keep happening

Seriously, why does this keep happening: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/racka98 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4xsph/seriously_why_does_this_keep_happening/
  7. Netflix signs me out of the app every time I close it

Netflix signs me out of the app every time I close it: I recently changed my user folder name on my PC, and now whenever I close Netflix, It logs me out. Is there a possible fix for this in the registry editor? Here is the screen I get after I close the Netflix app submitted by /u/YANKEEMAN12345 [link] [comments]...
  8. Tried to close my folder, and this happened

Tried to close my folder, and this happened: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kwiatekstas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9aw6b/tried_to_close_my_folder_and_this_happened/
  9. Why Netflix keeps on freezing?

in Browsers and Email
    Why Netflix keeps on freezing?: Hey Can anyone tell why Netflix keeps on freezing on Windows 10 and how to fix this issue? 140186
  10. Why Does this keep happening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why Does this keep happening: I was trying to reset my laptop and when I went to reboot it I got a message saying why did my PC restart. I'm plugged in, I am on WiFi, but it keeps happening. I tried booting into safe mode but a pop-up said that there was problems booting in safe mode so it put me back to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netflix keeps closing

2. netix closing by itself

3. netflix video keeps closing

4. netflix aps keep closing when i hit play,
  5. how to keep netflix from closing while paused,
  6. netflix keeps closing on surface,
  7. 2018 netflix keeps closing while watching movie