Windows 10: My network adaper is gone

Discus and support My network adaper is gone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, first of all actually this error started a few months ago from a windows update around March then my laptop can't connect to the internet wifi I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Miss_Jay23, Jun 21, 2020.

1. My network adaper is gone

Hello, first of all actually this error started a few months ago from a windows update around March then my laptop can't connect to the internet wifi I used my phone's hotspot and it says "Can't connect to network" but it works to other devices. I found the way to fix it was to uninstall the network adapter/driver and restarting the computer.

It works and I could connect to the internet again. But one day the windows updated again and the same problem occurs, so I uninstall the adapter/driver again, but this time after I restart the computer, the adapter didn't show up anymore.

I already downloaded the driver like the article said, but I can't install it. Can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance!

:)

Miss_Jay23, Jun 21, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jun 21, 2020
  4. My network adaper is gone

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

My network adaper is gone

1. My network adaper is gone - Similar Threads - network adaper gone

2. Network credentials gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network credentials gone: My computer was working yesterday and now this morning I am unable to log into my worldox software for my TimeMatters software. It states that I need to enter my network credentials. I don’t know what these are or where they just disappeared, and do not want to. Loose my...
  3. Network credentials gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network credentials gone: My computer was working yesterday and now this morning I am unable to log into my worldox software for my TimeMatters software. It states that I need to enter my network credentials. I don’t know what these are or where they just disappeared, and do not want to. Loose my...
  4. Network credentials gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. wireless AC adaper 7260 not functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless AC adaper 7260 not functioning: my IntelR Dual band wireless-AC 7260 was functioning perfectly until recently it started disconnecting anytime i connect to wifi but the bluetooth still function perfectly, anytime i troubleshoot is shows problem with access point or wireless adapter have tried resetting the...
  6. wireless AC adaper 7260 not functioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless AC adaper 7260 not functioning: my IntelR Dual band wireless-AC 7260 was functioning perfectly until recently it started disconnecting anytime i connect to wifi but the bluetooth still function perfectly, anytime i troubleshoot is shows problem with access point or wireless adapter have tried resetting the...
  7. My wifi network adapter is gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi network adapter is gone: Hi, so my wifi network adapter stopped working so I uninstalled it but I didn't click the box that said delete from device. I have reset my computer 4 times but the adapter doesn't come back, I tried calling Microsoft support but they hung up on me haha. Is there any fix to...
  8. Network icon is gone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network icon is gone?: My network icon has disappeared? And im not connected to wifi, this started happening when I booted my pc up in safe mode and even after disabling I cannot connect to wifi submitted by /u/EllisMain [link] [comments]...
  9. display adapers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display adapers: I have a nvida card installed. It shown but I can't the computer to select it. I have a new 7 core HP Envy with Win 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-adapers/daf71fdf-0720-46a9-9f77-7af5194c65f7
  10. No RNDIS under the network adaper in my device manager.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No RNDIS under the network adaper in my device manager.: I do not see No RNDIS under the network adapter in my device manager. Help pls because I cannot tethered hotspot through my iPhone....