Windows 10: My network adapter AX201 160MHZ keep crashing

Discus and support My network adapter AX201 160MHZ keep crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys i have internet problems with my network adapterit’s crashed suddenly when i have tried solutions on the internet the adapter worked for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xx0bb, Jan 25, 2023.

1. xx0bb Win User

My network adapter AX201 160MHZ keep crashing

Hi guys i have internet problems with my network adapterit’s crashed suddenly when i have tried solutions on the internet the adapter worked for certain amount of time but now again it’s have bugs and crashes.. solution i tried:- 1. Disabled & enabled adapter2. uninstalled device then restart. 3. From cmd i have put command lines like ipconfig..etc4.updated the adapter from intel original website then restart. 5.run windows update6.run windows troubleshooting and select "wifi"7. select network reset from settings8.change adapter management to "not allow this device to turn it off to save p

:)

xx0bb, Jan 25, 2023

2. Intel wifi ax201 160MHz adapter issue

Please help. I purchased a new laptop yesterday and it cannot hook up to wifi. I ran the troubleshooter and get this as the error: Intel wifi ax201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware-related problems. Do I need to connect via ethernet and
    try to update the driver? Or do I need to return this computer?

KatieBoots, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz does stop working after window 10 security update KB5016616

I have an Asus f15 intel version laptop,
    Yesterday (the first time) laptop Wi-Fi suddenly stopped working. Then I did uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers multiple times. After five minutes, it started working again.

Now today same issues come again, I did first uninstall the latest security update. Thereafter, Wi-Fi is working fine.

There are a lot of errors in the event logs for the network.

Miniport Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz, {f135bd39-4af0-446a-8e61-1db56d9ee129}, had event Fatal error: The miniport has detected an internal error

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : Has determined that the network adapter is not functioning properly.

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : A required parameter is missing from the registry.

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : Has determined that the network adapter is not functioning properly.

ACPI: ACPI BIOS is attempting to write to an illegal PCI Operation Region (0x4), Please contact your system vendor for technical assistance.

But still, I am uncertain whether my Wi-Fi issue will come again in the future or not.

My network adapter AX201 160MHZ keep crashing 1116968a-33aa-4d41-a8a7-9d4866896abf?upload=true.png

Amit Singh Rawat, Jan 25, 2023
  4. Ja El Win User

Intel(R) Wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz Not Working

I have a LENOVO with a non working touchpad. I found where my problem was. I needed to install the "Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz". This worked for me.

Ja El, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

1. My network adapter AX201 160MHZ keep crashing - Similar Threads - network adapter AX201

2. network adapter intel wifi 6 ax201 keeps on crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    network adapter intel wifi 6 ax201 keeps on crashing: Hello,For the last few months I keep getting error code 10 or code 43 on my network adapter intel wifi 6 ax201.In this time, I have tried:- Restarting my pc- Doing a network reset - deleting old drivers like the whole software through device manager and installing newest...
  3. network adapter intel wifi 6 ax201 keeps on crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network adapter intel wifi 6 ax201 keeps on crashing: Hello,For the last few months I keep getting error code 10 or code 43 on my network adapter intel wifi 6 ax201.In this time, I have tried:- Restarting my pc- Doing a network reset - deleting old drivers like the whole software through device manager and installing newest...
  4. network adapter intel wifi 6 ax201 keeps on crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My network adapter AX201 160MHZ keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My network adapter AX201 160MHZ keep crashing: Hi guys i have internet problems with my network adapterit’s crashed suddenly when i have tried solutions on the internet the adapter worked for certain amount of time but now again it’s have bugs and crashes.. solution i tried:- 1. Disabled & enabled adapter2. uninstalled...
  6. What's Wrong with the IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz Wireless Adapter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's Wrong with the IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz Wireless Adapter?: For about 3 weeks now, whenever I am playing The Witcher 3 on Steam, 2 minutes in the game and i find out that my laptop disconnects from the internet and can't connect back to the internet until i restart the laptop or try reinstalling the adapter. When looking at the device...
  7. What's Wrong with the IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz Wireless Adapter?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's Wrong with the IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz Wireless Adapter?: For about 3 weeks now, whenever I am playing The Witcher 3 on Steam, 2 minutes in the game and i find out that my laptop disconnects from the internet and can't connect back to the internet until i restart the laptop or try reinstalling the adapter. When looking at the device...
  8. Network Adapter not working Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Adapter not working Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz: Hello, I have a new computer only 6 months old and my wireless connection isn't working. It doesn't come up in the Network & Internet Settings. It may come back for an hour but doesn't stay. The Wi-Fi drive gives me this error: "This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation...
  9. INTELR WIFI 6 AX201 160MHz ADAPTER EXPERIENCING DRIVER OR HARDWARE PROBLEMS

INTELR WIFI 6 AX201 160MHz ADAPTER EXPERIENCING DRIVER OR HARDWARE PROBLEMS: I have tried troubleshooting this issue, but can't seem to fix it. This is happening on a brand new Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2 in 1. How can I fix this?...
  10. Intel wifi ax201 160MHz adapter issue

Intel wifi ax201 160MHz adapter issue: Please help. I purchased a new laptop yesterday and it cannot hook up to wifi. I ran the troubleshooter and get this as the error: Intel wifi ax201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware-related problems. Do I need to connect via ethernet and try to update the...