Windows 10: My Network and internet panel in the settings crashes every time I click it

Discus and support My Network and internet panel in the settings crashes every time I click it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For some reason whenever I click on my Network and Internet panel on settings it crashes, I believe its effecting me update to windows 11 and effecting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Professor Mayor, Mar 23, 2023.

1. My Network and internet panel in the settings crashes every time I click it

For some reason whenever I click on my Network and Internet panel on settings it crashes, I believe its effecting me update to windows 11 and effecting downloading microsoft apps. I've reset my pc and still to no avail it crashes on that panel

:)

Professor Mayor, Mar 23, 2023

2. W10 Settings crashes when going into Network & Internet

Same issue for me, when entering Network Settings, panel crashes. Device Manager says network devices are working but I have no network. Tried all the steps suggested in prior feed.

TigerKnight, Mar 24, 2023
  3. My Network and internet panel in the settings crashes every time I click it

For some reason whenever I click on my Network and Internet panel on settings it crashes, I believe its effecting me update to windows 11 and effecting downloading microsoft apps. I've reset my pc and still to no avail it crashes on that panel

Professor Mayor, Mar 24, 2023
  4. Kem Mon Win User

My Network and internet panel in the settings crashes every time I click it

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

My Network and internet panel in the settings crashes every time I click it

1. My Network and internet panel in the settings crashes every time I click it - Similar Threads - Network internet panel

2. network and internet settings crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network and internet settings crashing: when i open the available networks in my task bar it fails to load any and closes on its own.i've also tried connecting to wifi through the settings method and it fails to connect each time or does not bring up the "connecting" prompt.i would love if someone can come up with...
  3. network and internet settings crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network and internet settings crashing: when i open the available networks in my task bar it fails to load any and closes on its own.i've also tried connecting to wifi through the settings method and it fails to connect each time or does not bring up the "connecting" prompt.i would love if someone can come up with...
  4. My Network and internet panel in the settings crashes every time I click it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Network and internet panel in the settings crashes every time I click it: For some reason whenever I click on my Network and Internet panel on settings it crashes, I believe its effecting me update to windows 11 and effecting downloading microsoft apps. I've reset my pc and still to no avail it crashes on that panel...
  5. My Network and internet panel in the settings crashes every time I click it

My Network and internet panel in the settings crashes every time I click it: For some reason whenever I click on my Network and Internet panel on settings it crashes, I believe its effecting me update to windows 11 and effecting downloading microsoft apps. I've reset my pc and still to no avail it crashes on that panel...
  6. When I go to control panel > network and internet > change adapter settings right click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I go to control panel > network and internet > change adapter settings right click...: When I go to control panel > network and internet > change adapter settings right click ethernet and all the options are blank and nothing shows up. can anyone please help me fix this?...
  7. network & Internet settings crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network & Internet settings crashing: HiI have a Windoows 10 64bit machine.When I select network & Internet settings the dialog opens then closes after few seconds without showing any options or populating the dialog boxLawrence...
  8. network & Internet settings crashing

network & Internet settings crashing: HiI have a Windoows 10 64bit machine.When I select network & Internet settings the dialog opens then closes after few seconds without showing any options or populating the dialog boxLawrence...
  9. network & Internet settings crashing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Every time I right-click a file it crashes.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I right-click a file it crashes.: I dont know why it does this and I am sick of it., I have tried a lot of things and it wont work. submitted by /u/Obama_Lincoln [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lt5o5w/every_time_i_rightclick_a_file_it_crashes/