Windows 10: My network and internet settings are not oppening PLS HELP ASAP

Discus and support My network and internet settings are not oppening PLS HELP ASAP in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey Mr/Mrs,Pls help me my pc's network and internet settings are not opening all the other settings are opening but as soon as i click on network and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Vatsal Soni, Jun 19, 2021.

1. My network and internet settings are not oppening PLS HELP ASAP

Hey Mr/Mrs,Pls help me my pc's network and internet settings are not opening all the other settings are opening but as soon as i click on network and internet settings the settings app just closes and i can't turn on my wifi i just have to attach an ethernet cable PLS HELP ASAP.

:)

Vatsal Soni, Jun 19, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Help needed with simple wired network

Step one- Connect all PC's to router, and then the router to the modem. PC's go to router by the ports labeled "1-4" on the back of the router. WAN port goes to router. Power up all network equipment, and then systems.
    Step two- Power on the computer connected to port one. Go into router settings at 192.168.0.1 and configure internet, dyndns, firewall, etc.
    Step three- Go to "network set up wizard" in windows. (Network places- network set up wizard). The rest is self explanatory.
    Step four- right click on each drive and printer you want to share, and then configure sharing preferences. Should be easy enough.
    Step five- right click my computer, and the select "map network drive". Using the network address for each piece of hardware you shared, assign network drive letters.

Congratulations, you have a fully operational network. Happy Gaming! *Toast :toast:

zekrahminator, Jun 19, 2021
  4. FLY3R Win User

My network and internet settings are not oppening PLS HELP ASAP

Help needed with simple wired network

Perfecto!!!! *Smile My network and internet settings are not oppening PLS HELP ASAP :)

FLY3R, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

My network and internet settings are not oppening PLS HELP ASAP

1. My network and internet settings are not oppening PLS HELP ASAP - Similar Threads - network internet settings

2. HELP ASAP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP ASAP: Soon as I set it up and restarted it I got the automatic repair message and I don’t have a back up so I can’t sign in I’m PISSED I NEED ANSWERES ASAP!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-asap/b9b23a23-0c06-4ada-97e7-2cf6f0d0ec7e
  3. HELP ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP ASAP: Soon as I set it up and restarted it I got the automatic repair message and I don’t have a back up so I can’t sign in I’m PISSED I NEED ANSWERES ASAP!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-asap/b9b23a23-0c06-4ada-97e7-2cf6f0d0ec7e
  4. HELP ASAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Malware that's impossible to get deleted, pls help ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware that's impossible to get deleted, pls help ASAP: I am so scared rn. My pc is currently turned off, Im afraid the malware is taking my passwords so I turned my pc off. So what this malware do is something I've never seen before. This malware add an exclusion in windows defender. The exclusion was literally the entire C:...
  6. Malware that's impossible to get deleted, pls help ASAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malware that's impossible to get deleted, pls help ASAP: I am so scared rn. My pc is currently turned off, Im afraid the malware is taking my passwords so I turned my pc off. So what this malware do is something I've never seen before. This malware add an exclusion in windows defender. The exclusion was literally the entire C:...
  7. Malware that's impossible to get deleted, pls help ASAP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Help ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help ASAP: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HuberSch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjv0ab/help_asap/
  9. my settings are oppening for litterally a fraction of a second

in Windows 10 Customization
    my settings are oppening for litterally a fraction of a second: my settings are oppening for litterally a fraction of a second if possible may i get a trouble shooter or any idea to help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings/76aee70a-692f-448f-9cb0-781db28f9af6
  10. NO NETWORK CONNECTION UNIDENTIFIED NETWORK NEED HELP ASAP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NO NETWORK CONNECTION UNIDENTIFIED NETWORK NEED HELP ASAP: I booted up my computer yesterday to find that i couldn't connect to the network, when i investigated further i found that my network was now showing it as a unidentified network no network access. I've spent the last 14 hours trying to solve this problem as i need to get on...