Windows 10: My network connection isnt working

Discus and support My network connection isnt working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey,I got the problem that i gotta restart my pc many times or reset my network or pull out my network amplifier before my network connection works. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Maikl_172, Jul 10, 2023.

1. Maikl_172 Win User

My network connection isnt working

Hey,I got the problem that i gotta restart my pc many times or reset my network or pull out my network amplifier before my network connection works. I use a network amplifier connected with a cable to my pc. If I use troubleshooting it always tells me that I gotta connect my Pc With this cable but it already is. I also tried another cable and the both cables are working as they should on my brothers pc. **** moved form german to english Community *****

:)

Maikl_172, Jul 10, 2023
  2. Try3 Win User
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Jul 10, 2023
  4. My network connection isnt working

Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Jul 10, 2023
Thema:

My network connection isnt working

1. My network connection isnt working - Similar Threads - network connection isnt

2. My audio isnt working unless I connect to bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio isnt working unless I connect to bluetooth: When I was playing earlier everything was fine, I connected to Bluetooth, went on to play, left for a minute, came back, disconnected from Bluetooth, and I literally cannot hear anything, audio only works on Bluetooth, I tested the audio and I get not a single audio, I test...
  3. My audio isnt working unless I connect to bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio isnt working unless I connect to bluetooth: When I was playing earlier everything was fine, I connected to Bluetooth, went on to play, left for a minute, came back, disconnected from Bluetooth, and I literally cannot hear anything, audio only works on Bluetooth, I tested the audio and I get not a single audio, I test...
  4. My network connection isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My network connection isnt working: Hey,I got the problem that i gotta restart my pc many times or reset my network or pull out my network amplifier before my network connection works. I use a network amplifier connected with a cable to my pc. If I use troubleshooting it always tells me that I gotta connect my...
  5. My network connection isnt working

My network connection isnt working: Hey,I got the problem that i gotta restart my pc many times or reset my network or pull out my network amplifier before my network connection works. I use a network amplifier connected with a cable to my pc. If I use troubleshooting it always tells me that I gotta connect my...
  6. My taskbar isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar isnt working: Ive tried many different things and powershell isnt working either, it continues to freeze and it wont let me use it at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-isnt-working/d4e3f2ff-8ba1-4c07-beef-e3818ef0dd2e
  7. my keybord isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keybord isnt working: these keys isnt workingi got aser laptop that has win 8 or 8.1 now its not working it has intel core and its working it has batreyit brout out 2021 now it has a video that you can watch on windows media playeri got is a fusion 5 laptop that haves win 10 it haves intel core...
  8. My Monitor isnt working

My Monitor isnt working: So ive done the above 60 Hz thing and ive tried all the stuff but its werid because i can only put it on 1 display and cant extend it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-isnt-working/1b7b8b67-7e8b-4580-89f4-8a9489c4b75a
  9. my mic isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mic isnt working: so my mic on my pc hasnt been working lately. i was recently on a discord call with my friend and while talking, my mic suddenly disconnected. i searched in the settings to change it to the input device but it wasnt even an option. i have unplugged it and plugged it back in...
  10. My taskbar isnt working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My taskbar isnt working: hello, my system is going through an issue, Any time i start my computer and i try to get access to the start menu icon on the task bar it doesn't open and also the other icons on the left hand side i.e( the notification button,speakers, battery icon ) don't work what do i do...