Windows 10: my network drives are no longer being shown in "network" in file explorer anymore

Discus and support my network drives are no longer being shown in "network" in file explorer anymore in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my network drives are no longer being shown in "network" in file explorer anymore in 2017/2018 i could see all my network drives in file explorer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by russellbirkett, Apr 18, 2019.

1. my network drives are no longer being shown in "network" in file explorer anymore

my network drives are no longer being shown in "network" in file explorer anymore

in 2017/2018 i could see all my network drives in file explorer and so read and write to them, but then i could not see them but last year i started to see all my network drives again after an update but in the last week or 2 i can no longer see my network drives, again after another new update?

can anyone tell me how to see my network drives in file explorer and keep them there!

:)

russellbirkett, Apr 18, 2019

2. Network computer not shown in Network-list

I have acces to a computer in the network with \\Computer2\ in the file explorer.

This computer however is not shown in the NETWORK-list. Others are shown.

Anton

ZoettlAnton, Apr 18, 2019
  3. ALD_746 Win User
    networked computers are not shown in file explorer

networked computers are not shown in file explorer

ALD_746, Apr 18, 2019
  4. ArieHome Win User

my network drives are no longer being shown in "network" in file explorer anymore

Networked computers are not shown in File Explorer in Windows 10

My system in Windows 10 x64 Pro (1511) 10586.3

The networked computers are not shown in File Explorer.

(Standard gateway is shown.
    Also accessing networked computers via \\CompName is working OK!)

I tried the following:

1) The standard discovery settings have been enabled:

-> In Advanced Sharing settings -> Enable network discovery and file/printer sharing

2) Discovery Services are enabled (Put these services on and automatic)

- DNS client - Function Discovery Resource Publication - SSDP Discovery - UPnP services

3) I did reset the network settings:

- "netsh winsock reset" and "netsh int ip reset" followed by restart.

But this does not solve the problem.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

ArieHome, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

1. my network drives are no longer being shown in "network" in file explorer anymore - Similar Threads - network drives are

2. My Ethernet NETWORK drive is no longer visible under File Explorer/Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Ethernet NETWORK drive is no longer visible under File Explorer/Network: Since installing W11 update KB5030310 I no longer have visibility of my network storage device that was under File Explorer/Network/????. I uninstalled the update and rebooted. Did not fix. I do however see the storage device under 'This PC' but I am not allowed to delete any...
  3. My Ethernet NETWORK drive is no longer visible under File Explorer/Network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Ethernet NETWORK drive is no longer visible under File Explorer/Network: Since installing W11 update KB5030310 I no longer have visibility of my network storage device that was under File Explorer/Network/????. I uninstalled the update and rebooted. Did not fix. I do however see the storage device under 'This PC' but I am not allowed to delete any...
  4. Mapping Network Drive in File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mapping Network Drive in File Explorer.: Why do I not see the option for Mapping Network Drive under more options and under This PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mapping-network-drive-in-file-explorer/f3a47487-dea4-4284-9ed0-f97bad2de702
  5. Mapping Network Drive in File Explorer.

Mapping Network Drive in File Explorer.: Why do I not see the option for Mapping Network Drive under more options and under This PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mapping-network-drive-in-file-explorer/f3a47487-dea4-4284-9ed0-f97bad2de702
  6. No networks shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No networks shown: I hadn't realised it up until now but I have no networks shown in my wifi tab, my ethernet connected to my wifi and works fine but its intervening in something i'm downloading I think. This never used to happen though, there were other wifi networks in my area as well that...
  7. No networks shown

No networks shown: I hadn't realised it up until now but I have no networks shown in my wifi tab, my ethernet connected to my wifi and works fine but its intervening in something i'm downloading I think. This never used to happen though, there were other wifi networks in my area as well that...
  8. No networks shown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Wifi networks not being shown

Wifi networks not being shown: I am unable to see the list of network and when I click on taskbar network setting button it does not respond. When i right click on the icon and open network and internet settings and then try to click show available networks click doesnt work.what is the issue ? I have...
  10. Cannot save files to network drives anymore

Cannot save files to network drives anymore: A user I have got upgraded to the surface 6 and office changed to 2016 home and business version. Though now when they attempt to save a document to their mapped drives it pops up with the another user may have previously edited this file overwrite changes or save a copy and...