Windows 10: My network icon says i m not connected to internet but i can connect to any websites .

Discus and support My network icon says i m not connected to internet but i can connect to any websites . in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello fellows! Recently i installed a new window (window 10 pro) on my dell laptop due to a suspect of virus. Before my window works fine and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by htay nainghtet, Aug 30, 2019.

1. My network icon says i m not connected to internet but i can connect to any websites .

Hello fellows!

Recently i installed a new window (window 10 pro) on my dell laptop due to a suspect of virus. Before my window works fine and it was getting slow. So i formatted it and starting downloading drivers and all the installation. Then the wifi icon starts showing that i m not connected to internet and couldn't download drivers and all the necessary updates. I manually download the drivers from the developer but still i couldn't install the drivers. I already checked the drivers detail and tried to reinstalled it again. It just reject the installation at the last minute. I tried to install the older version of window 10 pro and does the same thing but it still doesn't work. Can u guys please tell me what am i missing?

:)

htay nainghtet, Aug 30, 2019

2. Network connection icon problem

Hi all,
    Few days ago (since I have switched to Nvidia - I don't know is there any connection between them or not) I have a problem with the network connection icon. After the OS loads in, the icon is still loading about for a minute. When I open Chrome the internet connection is perfect, only the icon shows it's loading. It wouldn't be such a problem, but certain programs (for example GPU-Z) doesn't open until the icon stops loading.
    What could be the problem, and how can I solve this? I have already uninstalled / reinstalled the network driver. Nothing has changed.
    Thanks,
    hazazs

Tibor Hazafi, Aug 30, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

My network icon says i m not connected to internet but i can connect to any websites . [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

My network icon says i m not connected to internet but i can connect to any websites . [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 30, 2019
  4. My network icon says i m not connected to internet but i can connect to any websites .

Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

My network icon says i m not connected to internet but i can connect to any websites .

1. My network icon says i m not connected to internet but i can connect to any websites . - Similar Threads - network icon says

2. My internet icon disappeared and now it says I can no longer connect to internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet icon disappeared and now it says I can no longer connect to internet.: I was using my laptop when I lost internet. My internet icon has disappeared. It says I can no longer test the adapter and I can no longer connect to the internet....
  3. My internet icon disappeared and now it says I can no longer connect to internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet icon disappeared and now it says I can no longer connect to internet.: I was using my laptop when I lost internet. My internet icon has disappeared. It says I can no longer test the adapter and I can no longer connect to the internet....
  4. I can connect to my internet, but on my pc it says no internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can connect to my internet, but on my pc it says no internet.: I've done the trouble shooting already, I've forgotten the internet and re-done it through there. It just won't connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-connect-to-my-internet-but-on-my-pc-it-says/9e64bdbe-9611-451c-936d-2851fa26c2c4
  5. I can connect to my internet, but on my pc it says no internet.

I can connect to my internet, but on my pc it says no internet.: I've done the trouble shooting already, I've forgotten the internet and re-done it through there. It just won't connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-connect-to-my-internet-but-on-my-pc-it-says/9e64bdbe-9611-451c-936d-2851fa26c2c4
  6. Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...

Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...: Starting just today, shortly after the start of the afternoon my computer began displaying the icon for no internet connections, and I am unable to figure out how to fix it. As it goes, the only things I cannot seem to connect to the internet on are the actual Windows apps...
  7. Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...: Starting just today, shortly after the start of the afternoon my computer began displaying the icon for no internet connections, and I am unable to figure out how to fix it. As it goes, the only things I cannot seem to connect to the internet on are the actual Windows apps...
  8. Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. When I connect to 5GHz network, it says no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I connect to 5GHz network, it says no internet: I have always been able to connect to the 5GHz network until recently when I realized I've been using the 2.4GHz network and I'm wondering why I am not able to connect to it. It just happened so suddenly....
  10. Network icon says No internet access, but I am connected

in Windows 10 News
    Network icon says No internet access, but I am connected: [ATTACH]If after you upgrade or update your Windows 10 and you notice that the Network Connectivity Status Indicator (NCSI) on the notification area/system tray on […] This article Network icon says No internet access, but I am connected first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....