Windows 10: My network option is greyed out.

Discus and support My network option is greyed out. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was booting up a game for steam when my laptop hung so i rebooted. I try again and my wifi option is gone and some of the quick settings is gone. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jamicandude69, Aug 29, 2020.

1. My network option is greyed out.

I was booting up a game for steam when my laptop hung so i rebooted. I try again and my wifi option is gone and some of the quick settings is gone. I tried a bunch of videos but nothing works. Only by ether get my wireless is gone. Can someone help me plz????

submitted by /u/Jamicandude69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jamicandude69, Aug 29, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    network id and doman change option hide

Hi,

A domain-based network gives a network administrator a way to manage an entire network or server.

For us to better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Are you logged in as an administrator?
    • When you say "domain option is hidden", does that mean that the
      Join a domain
      option is hidden or the domain name cannot be found?

In the meantime, as an initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this

thread
    which were found helpful in resolving the issue.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Arjay Dom, Aug 29, 2020
  4. ROSKIM Win User

My network option is greyed out.

Night Light option greyed out

The NIGHT LIGHT option is greyed out. Had tried various suggestions including edit the registry and restart. The option is still greyed out. Am using an ASUS UX331U with Nvidia Geforce. Would appreciate help to resolve this.

ROSKIM, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

My network option is greyed out.

1. My network option is greyed out. - Similar Threads - network option greyed

2. speech option greyed out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    speech option greyed out.: Hi everyone, need some help in relation to this issue, been having this for more than 2 weeks and is still unresolved. On settings I'm getting this error....
  3. speech option greyed out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    speech option greyed out.: Hi everyone, need some help in relation to this issue, been having this for more than 2 weeks and is still unresolved. On settings I'm getting this error....
  4. My time zone option is greyed out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My time zone option is greyed out.: Under setting, Date & time, I can toggle "set time automatically" but everything underneath is greyed out and I cannot fix my time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-time-zone-option-is-greyed-out/393a811d-83f8-4858-bf3f-bbc4b0fb5eb6
  5. My time zone option is greyed out.

My time zone option is greyed out.: Under setting, Date & time, I can toggle "set time automatically" but everything underneath is greyed out and I cannot fix my time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-time-zone-option-is-greyed-out/393a811d-83f8-4858-bf3f-bbc4b0fb5eb6
  6. Sign-in options all greyed out

Sign-in options all greyed out: G'day.Hopefully someone has seen this before. Searched for quite a bit and tried several options but unable to get Sign-in options back. User originally had login via personal Microsoft Account but when moved to Local account, issues appeared. User does have a Microsoft 365...
  7. Spatial Sound Option Is Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spatial Sound Option Is Greyed Out: Hello, I am running a Windows 10 pc and I frequently play games however I have never had surround sound even though I know it is enabled on my headset. I recently figured out that the issue was with spatial sound itself not being on. My windows is activated and I have tried...
  8. index option greyed out

in Cortana
    index option greyed out: index option greyed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/index-option-greyed-out/c5624f66-4b32-48b5-b9d5-680c2c4165ce
  9. Taskbar option greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar option greyed out: I tried to find the English correspondent to that option and I guess that, due to its position, it's about the taskbar buttons badges. My system: [img] English version: [img] Any idea why it is greyed out? My system is Windows 10 Pro 1809 (17763.292). Thanks in...
  10. Firewall and Network Protection tab options are all greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Firewall and Network Protection tab options are all greyed out: Hi all, Recently had my laptop fixed and returned, everything had gotten reset so I re-downloaded a game that required a UDP Port. The Port was being blocked by my firewall and so I opened up my firewall tab through the steps: (The red boxes in the pictures show that they...