Windows 10: My Network WiFi won’t work

Discus and support My Network WiFi won’t work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Okay listen I was FORCED to do your new update on Windows 10 and now I can’t use the internet. I work on my laptop and I need the internet ASAP. I’m on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AmberPhantomhive, May 20, 2019.

1. My Network WiFi won’t work

Okay listen I was FORCED to do your new update on Windows 10 and now I can’t use the internet. I work on my laptop and I need the internet ASAP. I’m on a iPod to contact you and I don’t have phone before you ask for it. I’m on a HP Windows 10 1803 version. The WiFi at the bottom shows a icon of a computer and plug and won’t show any networks. Is not my router I tried to reset that already. Here is the list of what I already tried.

Reset my laptop a few times actually
    Reset the router
    Did troubleshooter
    Did a security scan
    Went to Drivers and uninstall reinstall
    Went to Network and Sharing and turned on the Network Discovery (it was already on)
    Turned on the password protected sharing which was also already on
    Used command prompt for the these commands

netsh advfirewall firewall set rule group=“New Discovery” new enable=Yes

netsh winsock reset

netsh int is reset

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

So those are the commands I used

When I do the troubleshoot it says it’s my driver but or cable but obviously I used a wireless connection. I had this issue before and fixed it but I don’t remember what I did to fix it. If I did I maybe would of solved my issue. I think only think that I put in a command prompt but I don’t remember what command I used. Anyways all this happened when Windows 10 updated. And seriously this is just ridiculous. Every time I update I have an issue. I’m trying to be that person but if Windows can’t have an update with a million problems they shouldn’t update at all. On top of the Windows wants to pop EVERY hour with to remind me to update. Excuse me Windows for having a job that requires my attention more then some update that just RUINS my laptop. Sorry I had to vent that out. I’m just very sick of this updates at this point.

:)

AmberPhantomhive, May 20, 2019

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, May 20, 2019
  3. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, May 20, 2019
  4. tops Win User

My Network WiFi won’t work

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

My Network WiFi won’t work

1. My Network WiFi won’t work - Similar Threads - Network WiFi won’t

2. My computer won’t connect to wifi won’t even discover networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t connect to wifi won’t even discover networks: I can’t connect to wifi at all when I click on the network button it won’t even discover any networks. i can use Ethernet to connect to the internet but I don’t know why I’m not able to connect to the internet using wifi, I’ve looked and checked all of my network adapter...
  3. My computer won’t connect to wifi won’t even discover networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won’t connect to wifi won’t even discover networks: I can’t connect to wifi at all when I click on the network button it won’t even discover any networks. i can use Ethernet to connect to the internet but I don’t know why I’m not able to connect to the internet using wifi, I’ve looked and checked all of my network adapter...
  4. My computer won’t connect to wifi won’t even discover networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Network adapter won’t work

Network adapter won’t work: I’ve tried reinstalling my Qualcomm atheros QCA61x4A I don’t have rollback and I’m on the latest update. Won’t pick up any network won’t do anything any suggestions?...
  6. Wifi won’t work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi won’t work.: Today I was just on steam playing a game and my PC randomly decided to shut down, it beeped and ended up shutting itself down, it rebooted itself, I logged in and tried connecting to the wifi, I look down and I can’t see the “not connected to wifi” symbol, so I go into...
  7. Wifi won’t work.

Wifi won’t work.: Today I was just on steam playing a game and my PC randomly decided to shut down, it beeped and ended up shutting itself down, it rebooted itself, I logged in and tried connecting to the wifi, I look down and I can’t see the “not connected to wifi” symbol, so I go into...
  8. Wifi won’t work.

9. wifi won’t work?

wifi won’t work?: I got my HP Pavilion 14 about 8 months ago, and ive been having a problem where I’m unable to turn the wifi on. When i troubleshoot it, it comes up with the message “The IntelR Wi-Fi6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems”. Ive been trying...
  10. Pc won’t show Wifi networks

Pc won’t show Wifi networks: When I open the WiFi menu in the bottom right of my screen it says “No WiFi networks found” but all my other devices laptop, phone and ipad connect no problem. Also when I turn my mobile hotspot on it shows up and connects. I tried using a ethernet cable and it works fine....