Windows 10: My new AM5, DDR5 desktop keeps crashing sometimes to desktop other times it restarts. I...

Discus and support My new AM5, DDR5 desktop keeps crashing sometimes to desktop other times it restarts. I... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; AMD Ryzen 5 7600X 6 Core2x 16 Gb ADATA XPG 4800Mhz DDR5 RamASUS Prime B650AMD Radeon RX6600 XT Gigabyte750w Antec modular PSU4 TB HDD256 Gb SSD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shane Beck1, Jan 26, 2023.

1. My new AM5, DDR5 desktop keeps crashing sometimes to desktop other times it restarts. I...

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X 6 Core2x 16 Gb ADATA XPG 4800Mhz DDR5 RamASUS Prime B650AMD Radeon RX6600 XT Gigabyte750w Antec modular PSU4 TB HDD256 Gb SSD Kingston512 Gb M.2 ADATAWindows 11 Pro 22H2OS Build 22621.963So, I recently bought and assembled the above-mentioned desktop, I have experience in building custom gaming machines. All seems fine but as soon as an application lunch the rig crashes to either desktop or completely restarts. Things like browsers and word processing applications work fine. I initially thought it was a driver issue, but I have updated, uninstalled and re-installed wit

:)

Shane Beck1, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Steve C Win User

New AMD AM5 CPU Socket

There are press reports of AMD moving to new AM5 socket with support for dual-channel DDR5 memory. Does anyone have a firm lead on when the first AM5 motherboards and CPUs will be available and the performance advantage compared to the AM4 based motherboards?

Steve C, Jan 26, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Watch AMD Meet the Experts Webinar - Showcase of New AM5 Motherboards

Read more: AMD Meet the Experts - An Exclusive Look at Partner Products: A Showcase of The New AM5 Motherboards

Brink, Jan 26, 2023
  4. My new AM5, DDR5 desktop keeps crashing sometimes to desktop other times it restarts. I...

StaceyChin1, Jan 26, 2023
Thema:

My new AM5, DDR5 desktop keeps crashing sometimes to desktop other times it restarts. I...

1. My new AM5, DDR5 desktop keeps crashing sometimes to desktop other times it restarts. I... - Similar Threads - AM5 DDR5 desktop

2. My desktop keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop keeps crashing: I recently had this PC bought for me by my work, and I am not happy with it at all. This computer constantly shutting down, displaying a blue screen with an error message. I don't know why I keep running into this problem since I downloaded virus protection. I need aid. In a...
  3. My desktop keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My desktop keeps crashing: I recently had this PC bought for me by my work, and I am not happy with it at all. This computer constantly shutting down, displaying a blue screen with an error message. I don't know why I keep running into this problem since I downloaded virus protection. I need aid. In a...
  4. My new AM5, DDR5 desktop keeps crashing sometimes to desktop other times it restarts. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new AM5, DDR5 desktop keeps crashing sometimes to desktop other times it restarts. I...: AMD Ryzen 5 7600X 6 Core2x 16 Gb ADATA XPG 4800Mhz DDR5 RamASUS Prime B650AMD Radeon RX6600 XT Gigabyte750w Antec modular PSU4 TB HDD256 Gb SSD Kingston512 Gb M.2 ADATAWindows 11 Pro 22H2OS Build 22621.963So, I recently bought and assembled the above-mentioned desktop, I have...
  5. Desktop keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop keeps crashing: Hi there, My pc keeps crashing either once while it starts up or if i run an application like Apex legends. I keep getting ntoskernel bsods. I did the memory diagnostic but no errors came up. I dont know what to do Please help!My system configuration isasrockB55m pro4...
  6. Desktop keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop keeps crashing: Hi there, My pc keeps crashing either once while it starts up or if i run an application like Apex legends. I keep getting ntoskernel bsods. I did the memory diagnostic but no errors came up. I dont know what to do Please help!My system configuration isasrockB55m pro4...
  7. Desktop keeps crashing

8. Computer sometimes crashes on desktop but not in-games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer sometimes crashes on desktop but not in-games.: New PC seems fine for a while but eventually the PC slows down quickly, my screen freezes, a red light sometimes turns on inside my computer and then I hard crash. Computer is still 'running' and I have to press the power button to restart it. I have yet to suffer any issues...
  9. Computer sometimes crashes on desktop but not in-games.

Computer sometimes crashes on desktop but not in-games.: New PC seems fine for a while but eventually the PC slows down quickly, my screen freezes, a red light sometimes turns on inside my computer and then I hard crash. Computer is still 'running' and I have to press the power button to restart it. I have yet to suffer any issues...
  10. Windows desktop keeps crashing/restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows desktop keeps crashing/restarting: When i login to my account the windows desktop tries to load but restarts, and when it restarts it crashes again repeating the restart over and over. When i go to task mamanger the eindows explorer task keeps restarting and status changes to suspended. Does anybody know...