Windows 10: my new bluetooth airpods won't discover. they work with my iphone 12.

Discus and support my new bluetooth airpods won't discover. they work with my iphone 12. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my new bluetooth airpods won't discover. they work with my iphone 12.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JAMESTAFEL, Mar 8, 2021.

1. my new bluetooth airpods won't discover. they work with my iphone 12.

my new bluetooth airpods won't discover. they work with my iphone 12.

:)

JAMESTAFEL, Mar 8, 2021
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

my new bluetooth airpods won't discover.  they work with my iphone 12. [​IMG]

tamo, Mar 8, 2021
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

my new bluetooth airpods won't discover.  they work with my iphone 12. [​IMG]

tamo, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Nivs719 Win User

Airpods bluethooth on Windows 10

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to connect my Airpods to my laptop(Windows 10).
    I'm enter to the Bluetooth settings, turn the bluetooth on, and press the icon "Add bluetooth or other device".

the system show that she search for device, but don't find the airpods!
    I will emphasize that the airpods turn on, and work greate with my iphone.

what can i do?

Thank's!

Nivs719, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

1. my new bluetooth airpods won't discover. they work with my iphone 12. - Similar Threads - bluetooth airpods won't

2. PC recognise my old iPhone X but not my new iPhone 12 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC recognise my old iPhone X but not my new iPhone 12 Pro: I have been using an iPhone X which I use to take photos and transfer the photos to my computer. Everything works fine. Now I got a iPhone 12 Pro. I can take photos but my PC just can't recognise the new iphone. I get the TRUST message and I answer "trust". Then nothing...
  3. PC recognise my old iPhone X but not my new iPhone 12 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC recognise my old iPhone X but not my new iPhone 12 Pro: I have been using an iPhone X which I use to take photos and transfer the photos to my computer. Everything works fine. Now I got a iPhone 12 Pro. I can take photos but my PC just can't recognise the new iphone. I get the TRUST message and I answer "trust". Then nothing...
  4. My laptop's bluetooth cannot discover new devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's bluetooth cannot discover new devices.: I tried doing everything, from restarting bluetooth services, uninstalling form device manager, updating software, and a couple of restarts. I can't also pair my phone to my laptop due to the bluetooth not working. PLS HELP :...
  5. My laptop's bluetooth cannot discover new devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's bluetooth cannot discover new devices.: I tried doing everything, from restarting bluetooth services, uninstalling form device manager, updating software, and a couple of restarts. I can't also pair my phone to my laptop due to the bluetooth not working. PLS HELP :...
  6. Cant discover new bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant discover new bluetooth devices: Recently i found out that i cant connect to new devices on my laptop other then the ones its already paired with before when it worked. when i try to add a device it says couldnt connect and the troubleshooter says check radio status not fixed. I cant find anything online...
  7. My Bluetooth won't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Bluetooth won't work: My Bluetooth won't work. I have tried restarting my laptop (a Dell G5 15) many times, reinstalled the device, installing new drivers, restarted the Bluetooth Support Service, all to no avail. In device manager, the bluetooth adapter (Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth), changes...
  8. My Bluetooth won't work

My Bluetooth won't work: My Bluetooth won't work. I have tried restarting my laptop a Dell G5 15 many times, reinstalled the device, installing new drivers, restarted the Bluetooth Support Service, all to no avail. In device manager, the bluetooth adapter Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth, changes between...
  9. Bluetooth not discovering

Bluetooth not discovering: When I attempt to pair a new headset, it is never detected. This problem is new. I have successfully paired other headsets to my computer in the past, and I have successfully paired this headset to other devices. So far, I have done the following: Checked the...
  10. Airpods won't work

Airpods won't work: Hello, I hope you are well at this time. I am trying to connect my airpods to my lenovo laptop, the laptop says that the airpods are connected and the airpods make a sound that they are connected but when I try to play anything it plays out of the laptop. Could you...