Windows 10: My new computer apparently has software issues, it is running slowwwwwwww

Discus and support My new computer apparently has software issues, it is running slowwwwwwww in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought my computer in end of March this year. I noticed it didn't perform as fast as my last computer. Other than the windows updates, the only thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Clarissa12, Aug 14, 2019.

1. My new computer apparently has software issues, it is running slowwwwwwww

I bought my computer in end of March this year. I noticed it didn't perform as fast as my last computer. Other than the windows updates, the only thing I downloaded was my Epson printer software. The past month it has continually ran so slow. After calling Dell, and over an hour later, hardware issues were eliminated. He then transferred me to another tech who said it was a software issue, and for 170 dollars they would see if they can fix it. To me that was ridiculous. He said the moment I walked out of the store, software issues were not covered. I have been searching the internet, how I might be able to fix it myself, so far everything I have seen has already been done. Help please

:)

Clarissa12, Aug 14, 2019

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Windows wireless service is not running on this computer?

Hi,

Thank you for updating us. It must be unfortunate that you are still facing the same issue. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform below mentioned troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click on Network Adapter.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2: Update driver manually.

I suggest you to update the Network Adapter from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.

• Extend Network adapters driver from the list.

• Right click on the Network driver and click on
      Update driver Software
    Check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

My new computer apparently has software issues, it is running slowwwwwwww

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

My new computer apparently has software issues, it is running slowwwwwwww

1. My new computer apparently has software issues, it is running slowwwwwwww - Similar Threads - computer apparently has

2. my computer has an issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer has an issue.: On my computer, everytime I shut it down, the second it comes back on, it says threats found. I've deleted them various times from the settings security, and they always come back. I don't know if this is a virus but if it is, can you tell me how to remove it for good? Thank...
  3. my computer has an issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer has an issue.: On my computer, everytime I shut it down, the second it comes back on, it says threats found. I've deleted them various times from the settings security, and they always come back. I don't know if this is a virus but if it is, can you tell me how to remove it for good? Thank...
  4. This is my second new computer a CLX gaming computer running AutoCAD, this machine has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is my second new computer a CLX gaming computer running AutoCAD, this machine has...: CLX replaced the first one what do I assume now ?Crash dump file:C:\windows\Minidump\103122-10203-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x1330x1, 0x1E00, 0xFFFFF80626505330, 0x0Bugcheck name:DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONDriver or module in which error occurred:0xfffff806`25d629b3Bug check...
  5. This is my second new computer a CLX gaming computer running AutoCAD, this machine has...

This is my second new computer a CLX gaming computer running AutoCAD, this machine has...: CLX replaced the first one what do I assume now ?Crash dump file:C:\windows\Minidump\103122-10203-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x1330x1, 0x1E00, 0xFFFFF80626505330, 0x0Bugcheck name:DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONDriver or module in which error occurred:0xfffff806`25d629b3Bug check...
  6. Onedrive has a problem apparently

Onedrive has a problem apparently: Hello, the ondrive icon on my system is always grey and not white anymore. Is it normal? It s often telling me that onedrive has a problem and to visit the forum which i m doing right now,Best regards,Arn...
  7. Computer apparently gone

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer apparently gone: If there is a specific thread for this problem please make the move My PC seems to have died. I found it shutdown this morning and it would not boot into windows stopping at the BIOS screen. I plugged in the flash drive full copy of Windows 10 and it would upon reboot it...
  8. My new computer has insomnia

in Windows 10 Support
    My new computer has insomnia: I just got a new HP Z2 Mini G4 computer. Everything works fine so far except when I shut it down. The power light turns off and then about a minute later, it turns back on and the system restarts. I checked the network adapters and turned off "Wake on Lan". I have turned off...
  9. Computer randomly running slow for no apparent reason

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer randomly running slow for no apparent reason: Hi all, so last night i got home and wanted to use my laptop to play league of legends, but then i saw that it was running extremely slow and lagging, almost impossible to navigate the client, anyway im no computer wiz and im struggling to find the answer, i have this...
  10. Computer randomly running slow for no apparent reason

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer randomly running slow for no apparent reason: Hi all, so last night i got home and wanted to use my laptop to play league of legends, but then i saw that it was running extremely slow and lagging, almost impossible to navigate the client, anyway im no computer wiz and im struggling to find the answer, i have this...