Windows 10: My new computer is giving me a error

Discus and support My new computer is giving me a error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Its saying 0xc000000e error and a device is not put in what do i do! it wont even turn all the way on please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JaylanDrinnen, Sep 10, 2019.

1. My new computer is giving me a error

Its saying 0xc000000e error and a device is not put in what do i do! it wont even turn all the way on please help

:)

JaylanDrinnen, Sep 10, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Is there a good guide out there on actually assembling the new rig?

List your system specs (All of the parts you're using), putting a computer together isn't very difficult. I can give you some steps on doing it no problem.

erocker, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Store does't work and gives error.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. Listed below are some reasons why the error
    0x80072EE7 happened:

• Corrupted files on the system.
    • Incorrect configuration of DNS.
    • Virus and malware infection.

To help you with the concern, we suggest running a System File Checker
    that can repair conflicts and violation on the computer.

After running the System File Checker and issue still happens, we suggest performing the steps provided by
    SueL440 on this thread that was able to solved
    other people's concern about the error.

Feel free to get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 10, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

My new computer is giving me a error

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

My new computer is giving me a error

1. My new computer is giving me a error - Similar Threads - computer giving error

2. Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error ": Once a Day My Laptop Crashes from this Error in a blue screen, Even after updating my drivers in the past the issue still remains. Could I please have some help with this...
  3. Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error "

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error ": Once a Day My Laptop Crashes from this Error in a blue screen, Even after updating my drivers in the past the issue still remains. Could I please have some help with this...
  4. Give me my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give me my pin: Give me my pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-my-pin/3204684d-1d02-404c-a109-4ccd160284df
  5. Give me my pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Give me my pin: Give me my pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-my-pin/3204684d-1d02-404c-a109-4ccd160284df
  6. My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login: My computer keeps crashing whenever it wants to and has been doing so for the past two weeks. It keeps giving me weird crash screens sometimes I would see core.exe, teams.exe, and more errors of websites that crash with .exe error. Another crash variant that I've encountered...
  7. My Windows Giving Me An Error All Of A Sudden

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows Giving Me An Error All Of A Sudden: Hi, my windows is giving me an error code 0x8007232B. Tried to google the solution and I couldn't find one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-giving-me-an-error-all-of-a-sudden/04762f5b-1645-471c-b7a2-06d3d0fc54c6
  8. Help my computer is blue screening and giving me a dpc_watchdog_violation error code

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help my computer is blue screening and giving me a dpc_watchdog_violation error code: IDK if this the is the right subreddit for this kinda post but lately while playing rainbow six siege and other games my computers keyboard mouse and audio have stopped working and then after a minute or so of either a frozen game or none working peripherals my computer will...
  9. On my Windows 10 computer, Edge gives me Error Code: DLG_FLAGS_INVALID_CA on virtually...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    On my Windows 10 computer, Edge gives me Error Code: DLG_FLAGS_INVALID_CA on virtually...: On my Windows 10 computer (Dell notebook), Edge gives me Error Code: DLG_FLAGS_INVALID_CA on virtually every site. Google Chrome does not. I've tried clearing the cache. No way will I turn off web security. Is there a fix I can use?...
  10. give my computer to somone else and delete me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    give my computer to somone else and delete me: how to do this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/give-my-computer-to-somone-else-and-delete-me/57526b62-49c4-438b-8ab8-abbf86483c79