Windows 10: my new computer with Windows 10 automatically shuts down and I don't want it to

Discus and support my new computer with Windows 10 automatically shuts down and I don't want it to in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my new computer with Windows 10 automatically shuts down and I don't want it to. How can I fix this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BruceFriedberg, Nov 5, 2018.

1. my new computer with Windows 10 automatically shuts down and I don't want it to

my new computer with Windows 10 automatically shuts down and I don't want it to. How can I fix this problem?

:)

BruceFriedberg, Nov 5, 2018
  2. tzitzibp Win User

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

Don´t let people going on speculating.... list your specs and follow the suggestions in this tread, about the "Event Viewer".... and be sure you´ll get the help you need....

Otherwise you will just get more and more confused.*Bang Head :banghead:

tzitzibp, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2018
  4. armym3 Win User

my new computer with Windows 10 automatically shuts down and I don't want it to

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

my new computer with Windows 10 automatically shuts down and I don't want it to

1. my new computer with Windows 10 automatically shuts down and I don't want it to - Similar Threads - computer automatically shuts

2. When my computer shuts down, I want everybody that was signed in to automatically be signed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When my computer shuts down, I want everybody that was signed in to automatically be signed...: I'm using Windows 11 Home 22H2 and I want to ensure all accounts are forcibly signed out of whenever someone shuts down the pc or restarts it....
  3. When my computer shuts down, I want everybody that was signed in to automatically be signed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When my computer shuts down, I want everybody that was signed in to automatically be signed...: I'm using Windows 11 Home 22H2 and I want to ensure all accounts are forcibly signed out of whenever someone shuts down the pc or restarts it....
  4. Shuts down automatically....?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shuts down automatically....?: Today when I was just tried starting up my laptop it didn't power up so I thought it may be less battery power issue so i charged it but after 4 hrs it still didn't start i long pressed the power button then it starts but shut downs automatically but still I tried again and...
  5. My computer is shutting down automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer is shutting down automatically: Hey guys I was using windows 8.1 for quite a while but then I decided to upgrade to win 10. I finished the installation perfectly and the computer is working fine but it started to shutdown after approximately 6 or 7 mins. I changed the sleep mode timer to never but still the...
  6. Window 10 shuts down automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window 10 shuts down automatically: Hello, Microsoft Engineers! My PC running on Windows 10 automatically shuts down and I am fed up from it. Please give permanent solution for it. Hope you will give me suitable solution immediately and no false promises....
  7. Windows Shutting Down Automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Shutting Down Automatically: Hi. I am using a Dell Inspiron 5547, and lately I've been having a problem with it. Around half the time I'm entering in my password the computer shuts down by itself. I've been having this issue for about a year now. I'm not sure if this is a problem from windows or from the...
  8. Automatic shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic shut down: Since recent updates my computer will automatically lose the screen and has to be restarted. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for occurances. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-shut-down/ed48e7ad-7223-4c82-bbc2-8a7a77185a97
  9. Since October update for Windows 10 my computer will not shut down it automatically...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Since October update for Windows 10 my computer will not shut down it automatically...: No mater how I try to shut my computer down it instead does a restart. I can push the power button, I can left click on start>power>shutdown, right click start> shut down or sign out>shut down, or even alt+F shutdown and it just restarts. The only way for me to shut the...
  10. why does my computer shut down automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    why does my computer shut down automatically: this computer shutdown when not use after about 5 minutes even though the power option says never in both locations. It does not completely shut down because the startup screen is still on and I do have reenter my password. Any help on this problem would be greatly...