Windows 10: my new computer won't load up.

Discus and support my new computer won't load up. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have an evoo 11.6 inch ultra thin laptop that runs on widows 10 . It has the lights on it when i press the power button but the screen all it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by alanrichards3, Dec 8, 2018.

1. my new computer won't load up.

I have an evoo 11.6 inch ultra thin laptop that runs on widows 10 .

It has the lights on it when i press the power button but the screen all it does is stay black.

what should i do to fix it. i have had it for only two days.

:)

alanrichards3, Dec 8, 2018

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Dec 8, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Dec 8, 2018
  4. my new computer won't load up.

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

my new computer won't load up.

1. my new computer won't load up. - Similar Threads - computer won't load

2. Computer won't load in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer won't load in: Computer loads up fine. I click sign in, wheel spins then stops. Almost like it attempts to log in. I click sign in again, but it's grayed out and not click able. Advice?...
  3. My computer won't start up.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer won't start up.: Help. I'm going nuts. I can usually figure things out but I'm stuck. It's a Dell Latitude E6400. It wasn't plugged in so I got a message on screen saying I was low on power and I plugged it back in but it still said lock or hibernate or both...it happened so fast. Hours later...
  4. Why won't my computer start up? My computer is fairly new.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why won't my computer start up? My computer is fairly new.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_Friedbacon1246 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eglr2i/why_wont_my_computer_start_up_my_computer_is/
  5. The My Phone App on my computer won't load.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The My Phone App on my computer won't load.: So I went to check my my phone app on my computer and nothing would load, no pics, no texts, no notifications. So I reset the app. Now when I click on it, it opens a window with nothing but the logo of the my phone app. There's nothing to click on, it's just the pic of the...
  6. My PC Won't Load Up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC Won't Load Up: The title isnt completely right, let me explain. i used to use my pc with my monitor, but for some time i wanted to keep it connected to my TV. it worked at first, but with weird color filters, so i was switchin settings around, restarting the pc and stuff. then once i shut...
  7. I can't load up my computer...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't load up my computer...: I saw this youtube video on how to get a faster connection and so I downloaded tcp optimizer. I didnt like the settings and i made a backup of my regedit before so I double clicked the backup. When you restore a regedit it usually says that its complete but it wasnt and It...
  8. Saved videos on my computer won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Saved videos on my computer won't load: So I was editing a video in Premiere and exported it. The video is about fifteen minutes long and when it hits the seven minute forty seconds mark, it breaks and it acts like the video is over. The progress bar in the bottom then skips to the end of the video even though it...
  9. Loading up the Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loading up the Computer: My computer is slow loading apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/loading-up-the-computer/ded7555c-a98d-4645-b1ac-18a0ccf6a6fe
  10. Computer won't load past start up screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't load past start up screen: Hello, I'm new here. Sorry for posing another thread but I couldn't find one similar enough to my question. Anyway, my laptop began moving incredibly slow last night, like the cursor would hardly move and it sounded like it was running extra hard. I turned it off and this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my evoo ultra thin lAPTOP WONT CHARGE

2. evoo 11.6 ultra thin laptop