Windows 10: My new Desktop PC is getting Blue Screen Error BSOD very frequently TOO MANY

Discus and support My new Desktop PC is getting Blue Screen Error BSOD very frequently TOO MANY in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I just custom built a new Desktop from the shop with Windows 10 Pro installation around 2 months ago for the first 2 to 3 weeks it worked fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vaibhav, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Vaibhav Win User

My new Desktop PC is getting Blue Screen Error BSOD very frequently TOO MANY

Hello,I just custom built a new Desktop from the shop with Windows 10 Pro installation around 2 months ago for the first 2 to 3 weeks it worked fine and didn't gave any issues but after that it started giving blue screen error ones every 5 to 7 days and all errors codes are related to memory and every error that occurred was after ~9:00 PM!So far I have got this errors -1 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL2 MEMORY_MANAGEMENT got this 2 times3 around the lines of THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED4 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAI can't remember how many times I got blue screen but I think

:)

Vaibhav, Apr 28, 2021

2. Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Apr 28, 2021
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Apr 28, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Frequent Blue Screen error on computer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving Blue Screen error on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

• When exactly are you getting the Blue Screen error?

• What is the error message you receive?

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I have analyzed the dump files shared by you and found that the error is caused by a Memory corruption.

I would suggest you to run a Windows Memory Diagnostic check on the computer to check test the memory installed on the computer. Refer the steps
    mentioned below:

1. Press
      Windows key + R, to open Run dialog box.

2. Type
      mdsched and click on OK.

3. Click on
      Restart now and check for problems.

Also, if you are using two RAM sticks, I would suggest you to using one RAM stick and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

1. My new Desktop PC is getting Blue Screen Error BSOD very frequently TOO MANY - Similar Threads - Desktop getting Blue

2. I'm getting too many BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting too many BSOD errors: Hello,As the title, I'm really stressed after reinstalling the windows 11.ICQ_Not_Less_Or_Equalkmode_exception_not_handledunexpected_kernel_mode_trapsystem_thread_exception_not_handled...Can you help me check my OS?This is my dump...
  3. I'm getting too many BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm getting too many BSOD errors: Hello,As the title, I'm really stressed after reinstalling the windows 11.ICQ_Not_Less_Or_Equalkmode_exception_not_handledunexpected_kernel_mode_trapsystem_thread_exception_not_handled...Can you help me check my OS?This is my dump...
  4. Pc BSOD very frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc BSOD very frequently: My pc will randomly bsod then restart several times a day. if anyone can help i can try to find the crash reports https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-bsod-very-frequently/faef4d6c-bbd6-40d3-b593-031cf62f38a9
  5. Pc BSOD very frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc BSOD very frequently: My pc will randomly bsod then restart several times a day. if anyone can help i can try to find the crash reports https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-bsod-very-frequently/faef4d6c-bbd6-40d3-b593-031cf62f38a9
  6. Very frequent Blue Screen of Deaths, frequently getting a different error message every time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very frequent Blue Screen of Deaths, frequently getting a different error message every time: Hi there, This is going to take a while. I can already feel it. Since about 1-2 weeks ago, I've been getting extremely consistent BSODs on my desktop. I'm talking several in one day. Most of these occur when I am playing games. What's interesting is that most of the time I...
  7. Very frequent Blue Screen of Deaths, frequently getting a different error message every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very frequent Blue Screen of Deaths, frequently getting a different error message every time: Hi there, This is going to take a while. I can already feel it. Since about 1-2 weeks ago, I've been getting extremely consistent BSODs on my desktop. I'm talking several in one day. Most of these occur when I am playing games. What's interesting is that most of the time I...
  8. Blue Screen issue too frequent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen issue too frequent: I have Windows 10 Professional which came with the laptop, But after I plug in any USB, why do blue screen errors comes. Any Ideas on how to resolve the same....
  9. BSOD errors very frequently

BSOD errors very frequently: Hi there,I have been having frequent BSOD errors with my computer and many times it is due to a different error Machine_Check_Exception, System_Service_Exception, etc;. I have uploaded the 3 most recent DMP files, the output for MSinfo and my computer specifications down...
  10. Very Frequent BSOD's on New PC

Very Frequent BSOD's on New PC: Happened less frequent when I first got PC in October, has since gotten worse. Mainly happens when playing games, but sometimes when just using PC. Sometimes BSODs, sometimes system just totally freezes. Have probably had the issue close to 20 times this week. Specs:...