Windows 10: My new girls name is Cortana

Discus and support My new girls name is Cortana in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; She keeps telling me " I can't hear anything". I told hear "I don't want to pug in my mic". She is a little to high maintenance for me. LMAO *chuckle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Really1, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Really1 Win User

My new girls name is Cortana

She keeps telling me " I can't hear anything". I told hear "I don't want to pug in my mic". She is a little to high maintenance for me. LMAO *chuckle

:)

Really1, Jul 29, 2015

2. Cortana

Since it is 2018 i am hoping for Microsoft to Make Cortana a um girl that pops up when u need her because it's a new year and i think a Real Cortana full body girl would a big step for the Tech World maybe in a New Update or something but i think
    Microsoft should make her into the Xbox and All of the Windows Devices it would make the people happy

My new girls name is Cortana [​IMG]

RennerPetty III, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Log In

I am a new employee here and the computer is still in the name of the girl prior to me. Today my computer reset itself and did updates and now it wants the password for me to get back in. Problem is no one here knows what that password is. What can
    I do?

GinaBardol, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

My new girls name is Cortana

1. My new girls name is Cortana - Similar Threads - girls name Cortana

2. New Cortana is bad

in Cortana
    New Cortana is bad: Please bring the old Personal assistant cortana back, this one is horrible, its like cortana got lobotomized, she was so good before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-cortana-is-bad/278c5c0c-cbf0-477e-854d-737b7c3a10f8
  3. Cortana stopped saying my name

in Cortana
    Cortana stopped saying my name: Cortana stopped saying my name. I've already tried resetting my name, when I'm done resetting it and then I ask Cortana what my name is, Cortana says "To learn about your personal data, go to privacy.microsoft.com." I've tried logging off and on, reset name over and over,...
  4. Cortana doesn't know my name

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana doesn't know my name: I just recently did a factory reset and signed back in to my surface. Cortana did her usual thing asking if I wanted to set her up, did so but ignored twice the option to change what she called me... now a few minutes later I decide I do want to mess with that and now the...
  5. cortana on new computer

in Cortana
    cortana on new computer: My current computer has win 10, and the search box says "type here to search." I remember it took me quite a bit to get away from the voice commands but do not remember how it was done. I do not want Cortana listening to what I say to my cat; I want only what I have on this...
  6. Change the name of the cortana app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change the name of the cortana app: Good morning. Having elaborated W10 Pro> Lite, almost like LTSC, I ask if it is possible to change the name of the "Cortana" button in "Search" as LTSC. Thank you [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 122759
  7. a game lag artificial girl 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a game lag artificial girl 3: i tryed the fix on youtube it dose not work i need fix on that game Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/a-game-lag-artificial-girl-3/b47df00b-4066-4a47-93fb-2b236b57906f
  8. a game lag artificial girl 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    a game lag artificial girl 3: i tryed the fix on youtube it dose not work i need fix on that game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/a-game-lag-artificial-girl-3/b47df00b-4066-4a47-93fb-2b236b57906f
  9. What's the new game in widows 10 PC for girls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the new game in widows 10 PC for girls: I want a game for girls in PC such as puzzle 114486
  10. What's the new game in widows 10 PCfor girls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the new game in widows 10 PCfor girls: I want a game for girls in PC such as puzzle 114486