Windows 10: My new headset have problem on left ear and microphone, need help

Discus and support My new headset have problem on left ear and microphone, need help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, my new headset have a problem, the left side is not working, and the microphone detect and play audio from my pc but doesn't ear me. I updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Niccolò Carusillo, Nov 28, 2022.

1. My new headset have problem on left ear and microphone, need help

Hello, my new headset have a problem, the left side is not working, and the microphone detect and play audio from my pc but doesn't ear me. I updated all audio drivers and still nothing, the headset is plugged with a splitter, i dont know what to do.

:)

Niccolò Carusillo, Nov 28, 2022
  2. BackRooms Win User

my microphone is in the ear?

it does not have a mic next to it but i am plugging it into the microphone slot and it looks like the third one in the picture an dyes i do mean it is recordin audio from the left ear instead of the microphone

BackRooms, Nov 28, 2022
  3. my microphone is in the ear?

Your post is difficult to follow. Could you provde some clarification?

When you say that it "hears from the left ear" are you saying that your computer is picking up sound from the left ear cup rather than picking up sound from the headphone microphone? Please clarify.

I'm assuming that we are talking about wired headphones with a built-in microphone. If incorrect, for example, if you are using a seperate microphone, please advise.

If my assumption is correct, in addition to the above I would like to know 2 pieces on information:

1) On your computer, the headphone jack most likely has a symbol next to it. Does that symbol have a headset with or without a microphone?

2) What does the jack on you headphone cord look like? It should match one of these three configurations:

My new headset have problem on left ear and microphone, need help [​IMG]

The first is a mono connection. The second is a stereo connection. The third is a stereo connection plus a microphone connection.

hsehestedt, Nov 28, 2022
  4. My new headset have problem on left ear and microphone, need help

my microphone is in the ear?

Well, that explains it. Your jack is a MICROPHONE ONLY jack. You cannot plug a headset with microphone into it.

The fact that the headset jack icon does not show the icon with a microphone indicates that in all liklihood, that jack is for headphones only.

Put another way, you will likely need an adapter that separates out the headset and microphone portions so that you can plug into both of those connectors.

hsehestedt, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

My new headset have problem on left ear and microphone, need help

1. My new headset have problem on left ear and microphone, need help - Similar Threads - headset problem left

2. My new headset have problem on left ear and microphone, need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new headset have problem on left ear and microphone, need help: Hello, my new headset have a problem, the left side is not working, and the microphone detect and play audio from my pc but doesn't ear me. I updated all audio drivers and still nothing, the headset is plugged with a splitter, i dont know what to do....
  3. My new headset have problem on left ear and microphone, need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My new headset have problem on left ear and microphone, need help: Hello, my new headset have a problem, the left side is not working, and the microphone detect and play audio from my pc but doesn't ear me. I updated all audio drivers and still nothing, the headset is plugged with a splitter, i dont know what to do....
  4. Need help microphone problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help microphone problem: I'm using windows 10 and with a external headset.Whenever i tried to use make skype call, the other party cannot hear me , but i can hear him. But i can leave a voice messageinside skype with him using the same headset.This happen to my whatsapp too, i can leave voice...
  5. Need help microphone problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help microphone problem: I'm using windows 10 and with a external headset.Whenever i tried to use make skype call, the other party cannot hear me , but i can hear him. But i can leave a voice messageinside skype with him using the same headset.This happen to my whatsapp too, i can leave voice...
  6. Need help microphone problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. headset microphone problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headset microphone problem: i am having issues with my headset mic. i can hear everything fine but cannot get anything from my mic. i talked to a customer support rep. and she had my rollback my driver on my realtech high def headphone in sounds. after restarting my pc my mic worked just fine, but then...
  8. my microphone is in the ear?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my microphone is in the ear?: on my Youse brand headphones instead of hearing rom the mic it hears from the left ear i dont know how to fix this. 169612
  9. I have a slight earing problem in the left ear and I'd like to know if it's possible to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a slight earing problem in the left ear and I'd like to know if it's possible to...: It's about volume in only low frequencies. submitted by /u/DrDolathan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzkr4q/i_have_a_slight_earing_problem_in_the_left_ear/
  10. Microphone audio only coming out of left ear

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone audio only coming out of left ear: Hey, I'm having this problem where when I record microphone audio and/or go to my microphone properties and check "Listen to this device," the audio only comes out of the left ear. I saw a supposed solution was to go into the microphone properties > advanced > setting the...