Windows 10: my new hp envy x360 saya it has pen and touch support but no pen was included? should...

Discus and support my new hp envy x360 saya it has pen and touch support but no pen was included? should... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my new hp envy x360 says right on the sticker on the keyboard area that it allows for pen and touch support but no pen was included, sorry if this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StephanieMcGreevy1, Apr 14, 2019.

1. my new hp envy x360 saya it has pen and touch support but no pen was included? should...

my new hp envy x360

says right on the sticker on the keyboard area that it allows for pen and touch support but no pen was included, sorry if this seems like a silly question.

I have been struggling to get this et up for the last 6 hours?

:)

StephanieMcGreevy1, Apr 14, 2019

2. Pen for HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible laptop

I have HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible laptop, which I purchased last year. Can anyone recommend a pen that works with this model?

EngMohanad, Apr 14, 2019
  3. batdoll Win User
    HP ENVY x360 - 15m-cp0011dx pen compatability?

I don't know which pens are compatible with this specific model of the HP Envy x360. I've seen many different answers for later models. Right now, I'm just using a rubber-tipped off brand stylus. Which digitized pens work best for this model?

batdoll, Apr 14, 2019
  4. my new hp envy x360 saya it has pen and touch support but no pen was included? should...

No pen pressure adjustment settings for HP Envy x360

I picked up an HP Envy x360 recently because it can use Windows Ink and uses the Ntrig / Microsoft Pen Protocol that the Surface line uses for their pens. The pens all work on the devices however there isn't any settings in windows to adjust the pen pressure
    unless I pay money to a third party app called Lazy Nezumi. When I use Photoshop and the Windows Ink Workspace the pressure is blown out to maximum thickness which means I can't make a controlled stroke. It's just thick.

However software like Krita and Clip Studio Paint have settings to allow me to adjust pressure settings built in and the pen works wonderfully in those programs. The Surface Pro line has the Surface App that allows me to adjust pressure universally for all
    programs. Is there a universal setting for pen pressure settings buried deep inside windows I'm not finding?

Help!

VachelShannon, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

my new hp envy x360 saya it has pen and touch support but no pen was included? should...

1. my new hp envy x360 saya it has pen and touch support but no pen was included? should... - Similar Threads - envy x360 saya

2. What stylus pens are compatible with the HP Envy x360 fh0013dx model?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What stylus pens are compatible with the HP Envy x360 fh0013dx model?: What stylus pens are compatible with the HP Envy x360 fh0013dx model? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-stylus-pens-are-compatible-with-the-hp-envy/b1f9a444-87af-4f31-8ac5-ebadde677de1
  3. What stylus pens are compatible with the HP Envy x360 fh0013dx model?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What stylus pens are compatible with the HP Envy x360 fh0013dx model?: What stylus pens are compatible with the HP Envy x360 fh0013dx model? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-stylus-pens-are-compatible-with-the-hp-envy/b1f9a444-87af-4f31-8ac5-ebadde677de1
  4. Stylus Pen for HP Envy x360 15z-ee000 CTO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stylus Pen for HP Envy x360 15z-ee000 CTO: I have an HP Envy x360 15z-ee000 CTO laptop that I bought in 2020. When I bought it, it came with a stylus pen that served me well for a while, but has suddenly broken. I am now trying to buy a new stylus, but am unsure what stylus pens would be compatible for it. I have seen...
  5. Stylus Pen for HP Envy x360 15z-ee000 CTO

Stylus Pen for HP Envy x360 15z-ee000 CTO: I have an HP Envy x360 15z-ee000 CTO laptop that I bought in 2020. When I bought it, it came with a stylus pen that served me well for a while, but has suddenly broken. I am now trying to buy a new stylus, but am unsure what stylus pens would be compatible for it. I have seen...
  6. I can't install HP Pen Control for my HP Envy x360 13-ay1001xn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install HP Pen Control for my HP Envy x360 13-ay1001xn: I downloaded a new windows 11 to my laptop. when I tried to download the apps that I was using before with the old windows I couldn't find the HP Pen control app and Microsoft store page for the app appears with no icon/option to download the application. I guess my pen is HP...
  7. I can't install HP Pen Control for my HP Envy x360 13-ay1001xn

I can't install HP Pen Control for my HP Envy x360 13-ay1001xn: I downloaded a new windows 11 to my laptop. when I tried to download the apps that I was using before with the old windows I couldn't find the HP Pen control app and Microsoft store page for the app appears with no icon/option to download the application. I guess my pen is HP...
  8. HP Envy - Pen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Envy - Pen not working: I have had my HP envy laptop going on 1.5 years now, and have rarely every had any problems. When I got it, it came with a pen/stylus that I have been frequently using. However, it has randomly stopped working and I cannot get it to work anymore. I have tried changing the...
  9. HP Envy - Pen not working

HP Envy - Pen not working: I have had my HP envy laptop going on 1.5 years now, and have rarely every had any problems. When I got it, it came with a pen/stylus that I have been frequently using. However, it has randomly stopped working and I cannot get it to work anymore. I have tried changing the...
  10. Pen and Touch Support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pen and Touch Support: Hi, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T540p and I would like to know if it has Pen and/or Touch support. In setting, I went to system to about then I saw Pen and touch: Touch support with two touch points. I would like to know if this means I have Pen and Touch support...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is the pen included in the hp envy x360?

2. does surface pen 2 work with hp envy 360?

3. does the hp x360 envy need the pen for the screen to work

4. does envy x360 2020 come with a pen?,
  5. does hp envy x360 support pen,
  6. does the hp envy 360 come with a pen,
  7. can you set up any pen for hp envy touch screen,
  8. does the hp envy x360 come with a pen,
  9. does hp pen work with envy x360,
  10. Is the pen included in the HP envy,
  11. screen pressure settings hp x360,
  12. how to use touch screen in envy hp in photoshop,
  13. hp envy pen what should i suse,
  14. my 2 in 1 says no pen and touch input available for this display,