Windows 10: my new hp envy x360 saya it has pen and touch support but no pen was included? should...

Discus and support my new hp envy x360 saya it has pen and touch support but no pen was included? should... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my new hp envy x360 says right on the sticker on the keyboard area that it allows for pen and touch support but no pen was included, sorry if this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StephanieMcGreevy1, Apr 14, 2019.

1. my new hp envy x360 saya it has pen and touch support but no pen was included? should...

my new hp envy x360

says right on the sticker on the keyboard area that it allows for pen and touch support but no pen was included, sorry if this seems like a silly question.

I have been struggling to get this et up for the last 6 hours?

:)

StephanieMcGreevy1, Apr 14, 2019

2. Pen for HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible laptop

I have HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible laptop, which I purchased last year. Can anyone recommend a pen that works with this model?

EngMohanad, Apr 14, 2019
  3. batdoll Win User
    HP ENVY x360 - 15m-cp0011dx pen compatability?

I don't know which pens are compatible with this specific model of the HP Envy x360. I've seen many different answers for later models. Right now, I'm just using a rubber-tipped off brand stylus. Which digitized pens work best for this model?

batdoll, Apr 14, 2019
  4. my new hp envy x360 saya it has pen and touch support but no pen was included? should...

No pen pressure adjustment settings for HP Envy x360

I picked up an HP Envy x360 recently because it can use Windows Ink and uses the Ntrig / Microsoft Pen Protocol that the Surface line uses for their pens. The pens all work on the devices however there isn't any settings in windows to adjust the pen pressure
    unless I pay money to a third party app called Lazy Nezumi. When I use Photoshop and the Windows Ink Workspace the pressure is blown out to maximum thickness which means I can't make a controlled stroke. It's just thick.

However software like Krita and Clip Studio Paint have settings to allow me to adjust pressure settings built in and the pen works wonderfully in those programs. The Surface Pro line has the Surface App that allows me to adjust pressure universally for all
    programs. Is there a universal setting for pen pressure settings buried deep inside windows I'm not finding?

Help!

VachelShannon, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

my new hp envy x360 saya it has pen and touch support but no pen was included? should...

1. my new hp envy x360 saya it has pen and touch support but no pen was included? should... - Similar Threads - envy x360 saya

2. Using S pen of samsung note 8 with HP envy x360 on windows 10 system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using S pen of samsung note 8 with HP envy x360 on windows 10 system: Hi I am having a Samsung note 8. Can I use the Spen of the phone for the LAptop HP envy 360 I recently purchased that works on windows 10 ? Any help will be appreciated...
  3. troubeles in the laptop HP ENVY x360

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    troubeles in the laptop HP ENVY x360: now am facing a problem in the sound, it is not working well as I changed the screen and I sent the lap to china so I found troubles also some programs changed the language to Chinese and I don't understand so I need the configurations of the sound and how to change the...
  4. HP Active Pen

HP Active Pen: My HP Active Pen will connect to my surface but after about six seconds it will disconnect. What can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-active-pen/08b851c4-7b19-42f6-ab22-d3715adbc6db
  5. Bought new HP pen on amazon and it won't connect to my Hp Pavilion x360

Bought new HP pen on amazon and it won't connect to my Hp Pavilion x360: How to I setup my brand new Hp pen to my laptop. I tried writing on my laptop and it doesn't do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/bought-new-hp-pen-on-amazon-and-it-wont-connect-to/7d8a2036-ac1e-454a-aa72-b29b586f7a32
  6. Unresponsive touch pen

Unresponsive touch pen: Hi.i have a winmate rugged tablet which i bought new a year and a half ago. About 2 months ago the pen stopped working. The touch screen still works perfectltso its not that. Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance...
  7. HP Envy x360 Touchscreen not working

HP Envy x360 Touchscreen not working: I just bought a new Hp envy laptop not even 3 days ago and I'm having problems with the touch screen. The touchscreen will continually switch from being responsive and unresponsive. I've tried almost everything online and it still is being like this....
  8. pen for use on touch screen

pen for use on touch screen: what kind of pen do I need for a touch screen laptop (not Microsoft Surface). I have tried the non electronic ie just a rubber tip and they don't wot=rk as well as my finger...
  9. No pen or touch input is available for display

in Windows 10 Customization
    No pen or touch input is available for display: I tried to turn on the touch screen for my new laptop but I cannot find the driver. There is no HID compliant touch screen. Any can help me? ASUS VivoBook S14 S410UN EB154T...
  10. touch pen not working

touch pen not working: Had a problem with ,the touch screen not working. Got that fixed but now the touch screen works but the pen does not. Does anyone know how to fix this. Thanks 69913