Windows 10: My new Keyboard and Mouse QHG 00031 is a ****

Discus and support My new Keyboard and Mouse QHG 00031 is a **** in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I hope someone can read this message and help me with my issue. I just got a Keyboard and Mouse model QHG 00031 and this items are horrible.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pipilis2021, Feb 27, 2021.

1. My new Keyboard and Mouse QHG 00031 is a ****

Hi,

I hope someone can read this message and help me with my issue.

I just got a Keyboard and Mouse model QHG 00031 and this items are horrible. For some reason both have a lag. If I stop using them for a second, next when I try to type or move the mouse, I have to double do it so it "comes" back to life... I am not sure if there is a setting that can change this but overall it is been very frustrating to work with this items. I need a product that is responsive and that I can rely on it when working.

Any advice???

PS. I already tried the "Control Panel - Find and Fix - Troubleshooting for Bluetooth and nothing changed.

:)

Pipilis2021, Feb 27, 2021
  2. John Fer Win User

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Feb 28, 2021
  3. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Booms Win User

My new Keyboard and Mouse QHG 00031 is a ****

Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    I have a new Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard 2000 now.
    Tried what you suggested with an old keyboard, connected the new one and it's a bit better.
    I stll get an error saying the 'MKCHelper.exe' file is missing.
    I still can't uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Centre, as it says it is on the PC, but is not listed in the list of software to uninstall.
    When I slow the wheel scroll speed down, it works fine, but when I restart the PC I have to do it again, as it speeds up so much I can't control it.

Booms, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

My new Keyboard and Mouse QHG 00031 is a ****

1. My new Keyboard and Mouse QHG 00031 is a **** - Similar Threads - Keyboard Mouse QHG

2. It is so stupid for Microsoft QHG-00001 & QHG-00031 Bluetooth Keyboard to not have a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It is so stupid for Microsoft QHG-00001 & QHG-00031 Bluetooth Keyboard to not have a...: It is so stupid for Microsoft QHG-00001 & QHG-00031 Bluetooth Keyboard to not have a PrintScreen Key, but instead - it has an Emoji key. What a stupid idea from Microsoft....
  3. It is so stupid for Microsoft QHG-00001 & QHG-00031 Bluetooth Keyboard to not have a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It is so stupid for Microsoft QHG-00001 & QHG-00031 Bluetooth Keyboard to not have a...: It is so stupid for Microsoft QHG-00001 & QHG-00031 Bluetooth Keyboard to not have a PrintScreen Key, but instead - it has an Emoji key. What a stupid idea from Microsoft....
  4. New Receiver for Mouse and Keyboard?

New Receiver for Mouse and Keyboard?: Hi Guys, So I own this wireless mouse and keyboard however I have recently damaged the USB receiver and it has stopped working. I have looked online to see if there is any software I can download onto another USB receiver for it to connect to but am pretty stumpted for a...
  5. Keyboard QHG-000047 Print Screen Button Missing

Keyboard QHG-000047 Print Screen Button Missing: I bought a QHG-00047 keyboard and mouse, the stupid keyboard doesnt have a print screen button, it does have a useless emoji key!. I found a thread that suggests you can re-program keys with the microsoft mouse and keyboard centre.... but I cannot work it out how to do that....
  6. Keyboard QHG-000047 Print Screen Button Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard QHG-000047 Print Screen Button Missing: I bought a QHG-00047 keyboard and mouse, the stupid keyboard doesnt have a print screen button, it does have a useless emoji key!. I found a thread that suggests you can re-program keys with the microsoft mouse and keyboard centre.... but I cannot work it out how to do that....
  7. MS Bluetooth Keyboard QHG-00017 Fn key toggle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Bluetooth Keyboard QHG-00017 Fn key toggle?: Hi,Is there any way to invert or toggle the function of the Fn key on this model of keyboard? I've tried various common key combos without success, and it is horrifically annoying for me having the media keys be the default function key behaviour when I use F1-F12 far more...
  8. MS Bluetooth Keyboard QHG-00017 Fn key toggle?

MS Bluetooth Keyboard QHG-00017 Fn key toggle?: Hi,Is there any way to invert or toggle the function of the Fn key on this model of keyboard? I've tried various common key combos without success, and it is horrifically annoying for me having the media keys be the default function key behaviour when I use F1-F12 far more...
  9. Microsoft Keyboard + mouse Bluetooth QHG-00015 issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Keyboard + mouse Bluetooth QHG-00015 issue: Hi all, i bought in last Friday new Microsoft Keyboard + mouse Bluetooth - QHG-00015 few things i want to know: 1. this set know to work in same time with 2 pc's? 2. if no why i need to re-connected the Bluetooth every time again and again? the devices already paired?...
  10. new mouse and keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    new mouse and keyboard: I attached a new mouse and keyboard--they came with the Dell Inspiron but I used the old keyboard for two years until now. Now, when I hit the windows10 icon in the lower left of the screen, nothing happens. I have to right click to shut down and the windows 10 screen does...