Windows 10: My new lap tops set up buffers/glitches when I get to the pin

Discus and support My new lap tops set up buffers/glitches when I get to the pin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please please help, I'm starting up a new lap top that runs on Microsoft/windows, I can go through the general start up easily enough but once I get to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GabrielCX, Feb 12, 2024.

1. GabrielCX Win User

My new lap tops set up buffers/glitches when I get to the pin

Please please help, I'm starting up a new lap top that runs on Microsoft/windows, I can go through the general start up easily enough but once I get to the "Create the pin" it doesn't give any space to actually put a pin in, and if I just click "Create pin" to try and continue it'll stay on the loading screen for hours-- it's really frustrating and I really have no idea what to do. I've restarted my lap top a few times and the rest of the setting set up runs smoothly until I get to that part of the set up.

:)

GabrielCX, Feb 12, 2024

2. Setting up a new Lap Top. Get to Create a Pin

Setting up a new Lap Top. Contra walking me through. Get to Create a Pin, I do, click next AND...the Next button goes dark, and the machine moving activity dots at the top have been rolling for over 15 minutes. HELP????

RogerBartel, Feb 12, 2024
  3. email set up on new lap top

I have a new lap top and I am trying to set up my email that I have on my desk top and tablet on the new lap top. I7 runing windows 10

woodworker19942, Feb 12, 2024
  4. My new lap tops set up buffers/glitches when I get to the pin

Stack Base Buffer Glitch - Windows 11

Hey, first post so apologies for the form layout,

I'm experiencing an issue regarding stack-based overflow where after performing a windows update. I am as of now stuck on the login screen where when I attempt to Login In; it states,
    "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again."
    Where if I press
    "Set up my PIN"
    it 75% doesn't work, 25% it asks to download apps to complete the task. Whereas for the latter, it does nothing and just redirects me to the login page again.
    This is what the glitch said for context:
    "The system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application> This overrun could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this application"
    Additionally, it says this is an Explorer.Exe glitch even though it was working perfectly before. This issue started when I was trying to fix another issue regarding not being able to edit videos and the snap-shot tool not working. I looked up tutorials for that and the final step of that trouble-shoot was to update my computer, where when I did it just resulted in this.

Things I have done to attempt to fix this:

• Restarted
    • Removed the power
    • *attempted* to hard restart
    • remove wifi
    • Tried to find a live agent for support, (but couldn't)

Thanks to any travelers who try to fix this issue.

cottageisfake, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

My new lap tops set up buffers/glitches when I get to the pin

1. My new lap tops set up buffers/glitches when I get to the pin - Similar Threads - lap tops set

2. My new lap tops set up buffers/glitches when I get to the pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new lap tops set up buffers/glitches when I get to the pin: Please please help, I'm starting up a new lap top that runs on Microsoft/windows, I can go through the general start up easily enough but once I get to the "Create the pin" it doesn't give any space to actually put a pin in, and if I just click "Create pin" to try and...
  3. My new lap tops set up buffers/glitches when I get to the pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My new lap tops set up buffers/glitches when I get to the pin: Please please help, I'm starting up a new lap top that runs on Microsoft/windows, I can go through the general start up easily enough but once I get to the "Create the pin" it doesn't give any space to actually put a pin in, and if I just click "Create pin" to try and...
  4. forgot pin on lap top

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    forgot pin on lap top: Forgot pin on laptop. it is listed in my MS account. Ask for a challenge question on sign in, I have no idea what that is. Gives a password hint, no idea what that means. I am 85 and not understanding instructions. Is there a way to go to the device listed on MS account and...
  5. forgot pin on lap top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgot pin on lap top: Forgot pin on laptop. it is listed in my MS account. Ask for a challenge question on sign in, I have no idea what that is. Gives a password hint, no idea what that means. I am 85 and not understanding instructions. Is there a way to go to the device listed on MS account and...
  6. forgot pin on lap top

7. no ethernet port on my new lap top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no ethernet port on my new lap top: I have a new HP envy laptop running windows 11. There is no ethernet port. I bought a USB to ethernet adapter but I have een unable to ge it to connect my laser cutter. on my old computer running windows 7, I could connect my computer directly to the laser through the the...
  8. no ethernet port on my new lap top

no ethernet port on my new lap top: I have a new HP envy laptop running windows 11. There is no ethernet port. I bought a USB to ethernet adapter but I have een unable to ge it to connect my laser cutter. on my old computer running windows 7, I could connect my computer directly to the laser through the the...
  9. Transfering my Microsoft 365 from 1 lap top to a new lap top

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfering my Microsoft 365 from 1 lap top to a new lap top: I will be getting a new laptop and i would like my software of microsoft office and also all my benefits of Microsofrt 365 to be transfered into my new lap top. can this be done? and how?...
  10. email set up on new lap top

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    email set up on new lap top: I have a new lap top and I am trying to set up my email that I have on my desk top and tablet on the new lap top. I7 runing windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-set-up-on-new-lap-top/b9f359c1-a89b-442b-b762-605b8d0286fb