Windows 10: my NEW laptop got BSOD all of a sudden after i restarted my laptop.

Discus and support my NEW laptop got BSOD all of a sudden after i restarted my laptop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my NEW laptop got BSOD all of a sudden after i restarted my laptop as it was working slow .I VIEWED MY event viewer and saw this error "The McAfee... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HARSH_548, Oct 28, 2023.

1. HARSH_548 Win User

my NEW laptop got BSOD all of a sudden after i restarted my laptop.

my NEW laptop got BSOD all of a sudden after i restarted my laptop as it was working slow .I VIEWED MY event viewer and saw this error "The McAfee Framework Host service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 times. The following corrective action will be taken in 0 milliseconds: Restart the service." did this triggered the BSOD? and is IT FIXED NOW??DEVICE- ACER ASPIRE 5WINDOWS-11

:)

HARSH_548, Oct 28, 2023
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 28, 2023
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Oct 28, 2023
  4. Anthony12 Win User

Getting a new laptop

Yeah this is good that you are going to purcahse new laptop actually i am doing this business and deals in all kind of laptops and computer sales and repairs i would like to suggest you to purchase Core i5 or i7 laptop because this is the latest technology in the laptops which is very best and latest features .....

Give us a call

Anthony12, Oct 28, 2023
Thema:

1. my NEW laptop got BSOD all of a sudden after i restarted my laptop. - Similar Threads - laptop got BSOD

2. got my gaming laptop this year and all sudden the fps got lower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    got my gaming laptop this year and all sudden the fps got lower: rtx 3070tiintel 732 gb ram244 hrtz monitorhttps://www.tech-seller.com/collections/gaming-collection/products/gigabyte-auros-15-6-qhd-240hz-core-i7-11-gen-32gb-ram-1tb-ssd-rtx-3080-8gb-win11?fbclid=IwAR0AiCtaP6pPpWVtpsaqQpeYy7jQxpWk_HD57Bca0U4xgR25ybuNa4hNONQ for more info...
  3. got my gaming laptop this year and all sudden the fps got lower

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    got my gaming laptop this year and all sudden the fps got lower: rtx 3070tiintel 732 gb ram244 hrtz monitorhttps://www.tech-seller.com/collections/gaming-collection/products/gigabyte-auros-15-6-qhd-240hz-core-i7-11-gen-32gb-ram-1tb-ssd-rtx-3080-8gb-win11?fbclid=IwAR0AiCtaP6pPpWVtpsaqQpeYy7jQxpWk_HD57Bca0U4xgR25ybuNa4hNONQ for more info...
  4. my NEW laptop got BSOD all of a sudden after i restarted my laptop.

my NEW laptop got BSOD all of a sudden after i restarted my laptop.: my NEW laptop got BSOD all of a sudden after i restarted my laptop as it was working slow .I VIEWED MY event viewer and saw this error "The McAfee Framework Host service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 times. The following corrective action will be taken in 0...
  5. my new laptop all of a sudden crashes and is slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my new laptop all of a sudden crashes and is slow: I have only had this laptop a few months and it has been running well, loaded photoshop, steam all the apps that can often take time to load in seconds and while i was gaming the other day and i may have accidently left my laptop running for a few hours as well, it was...
  6. my new laptop all of a sudden crashes and is slow

my new laptop all of a sudden crashes and is slow: I have only had this laptop a few months and it has been running well, loaded photoshop, steam all the apps that can often take time to load in seconds and while i was gaming the other day and i may have accidently left my laptop running for a few hours as well, it was...
  7. My laptop with Windows 11 got slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop with Windows 11 got slow all of a sudden: I was using the laptop and all of a sudden it just went very slow, like even restarting it took 10 minutes, Everything started crashing and Task Manager only showed normal usage of CPU like 18%-19%...
  8. My laptop with Windows 11 got slow all of a sudden

My laptop with Windows 11 got slow all of a sudden: I was using the laptop and all of a sudden it just went very slow, like even restarting it took 10 minutes, Everything started crashing and Task Manager only showed normal usage of CPU like 18%-19%...
  9. Got a BSOD on my new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a BSOD on my new laptop: Can someone help review what this BSOD is about, whether if I should send my laptop back for repairs. Thanks a lot.Here's the dump file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsM1MAcjlWejiAPZ2byFN5IW0kMM?e=AHqS3P...
  10. Got a BSOD on my new laptop

Got a BSOD on my new laptop: Can someone help review what this BSOD is about, whether if I should send my laptop back for repairs. Thanks a lot.Here's the dump file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsM1MAcjlWejiAPZ2byFN5IW0kMM?e=AHqS3P...