Windows 10: My new laptop will not verify my Microsoft account saying that it does not exist but then...

Discus and support My new laptop will not verify my Microsoft account saying that it does not exist but then... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Wheb trying to verify my Microsoft account on my windows 11 laptop either on the accout tab or to turn of S mode the pop up will say "this account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Max Randel, May 26, 2023.

1. My new laptop will not verify my Microsoft account saying that it does not exist but then...

Wheb trying to verify my Microsoft account on my windows 11 laptop either on the accout tab or to turn of S mode the pop up will say "this account doesn't exist, make a new one?" Upon clicking the link to make a new one, the page then says after automatically inputing the same email that "this account already exists". It will then prompt me to put in my password to sign in, but upon clicking the button to sign in the next popup is blank amd black as if loading but it does not load. This was attempted multiple times and the laptop was restarted in between.

:)

Max Randel, May 26, 2023

2. Microsoft Says account doesn't exist

I recently purchased a new laptop. When I try to access my account from the new laptop it says "That Microsoft Account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." I have been using this account for a few years and am now stuck. HELP

Dave Gagnon, May 26, 2023
  3. swarfega Win User
    Unable to verify account on new laptop

A neighbour has lent me her brand new laptop because she wasn't able to log in. For some reason she didn't get the login info.

I have formatted the machine (this had two advantages: 1. Sure way to get rid of any OEM junk, 2. could set up the account how we wanted).

Unfortunately I am unable to verify the account because its keeps wanting to use a secondary email address thats not listed on the MS account page (she no longer has access to it).

How can I verify the account?

swarfega, May 26, 2023
  4. Tetsujin Win User

My new laptop will not verify my Microsoft account saying that it does not exist but then...

How can I un-link my current Microsoft account that is tagged to my Windows activation license and link it to a new Microsoft account?

You don't make a new account & try to move your entitlements to it, you change the email address associated with the original account.

From Microsoft Support - Change the email address or phone number for your Microsoft account

Tetsujin, May 26, 2023
Thema:

My new laptop will not verify my Microsoft account saying that it does not exist but then...

1. My new laptop will not verify my Microsoft account saying that it does not exist but then... - Similar Threads - laptop verify Microsoft

2. I never deleted my account for Microsoft, but it says that it does not exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I never deleted my account for Microsoft, but it says that it does not exist.: I have been using it regularly and I had Minecraft connected to it I migrated this year. I do not know if my account was terminated or what. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-never-deleted-my-account-for-microsoft-but-it/b199458c-2873-415a-b3af-498459f1820a
  3. I never deleted my account for Microsoft, but it says that it does not exist.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I never deleted my account for Microsoft, but it says that it does not exist.: I have been using it regularly and I had Minecraft connected to it I migrated this year. I do not know if my account was terminated or what. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-never-deleted-my-account-for-microsoft-but-it/b199458c-2873-415a-b3af-498459f1820a
  4. My new laptop will not verify my Microsoft account saying that it does not exist but then...

My new laptop will not verify my Microsoft account saying that it does not exist but then...: Wheb trying to verify my Microsoft account on my windows 11 laptop either on the accout tab or to turn of S mode the pop up will say "this account doesn't exist, make a new one?" Upon clicking the link to make a new one, the page then says after automatically inputing the...
  5. Why does Microsoft say my account doesn't exist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft say my account doesn't exist?: To clarify before we begin, I am able to log into my Microsoft account on my browser Opera GX. That's how I can write this question. However on other services such as Microsoft Settings I can't log in. I believe it is to do with my Gmail. Which I have two. I will name these...
  6. Why does Microsoft say my account doesn't exist?

Why does Microsoft say my account doesn't exist?: To clarify before we begin, I am able to log into my Microsoft account on my browser Opera GX. That's how I can write this question. However on other services such as Microsoft Settings I can't log in. I believe it is to do with my Gmail. Which I have two. I will name these...
  7. Says My Account Does Not Exist - Please Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Says My Account Does Not Exist - Please Help!: Hello, I am a student and I tried to log into my Microsoft Word Account through my College which I’ve had for years, and it says my account does not exist?? Where did it go and how can I recover it? It’s very hard to find support on this page. Because it says my account does...
  8. Says My Account Does Not Exist - Please Help!

Says My Account Does Not Exist - Please Help!: Hello, I am a student and I tried to log into my Microsoft Word Account through my College which I’ve had for years, and it says my account does not exist?? Where did it go and how can I recover it? It’s very hard to find support on this page. Because it says my account does...
  9. I formatted my laptop and OneDrive says my account does not exist

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I formatted my laptop and OneDrive says my account does not exist: Hi, so i formatted my laptop cause of performance issues, i had 2 users on my pc, i was using the second one, i even created a new microsoft account and thus a new one drive account to get the files from THAT user to sync and NOT lose it, but for some reason after i...
  10. The Microsoft Account on my laptop does not exist at the Microsoft site.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Microsoft Account on my laptop does not exist at the Microsoft site.: How do i delete it and create the valid account on my laptop so that it agrees with the account at the Microsoft site?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-account-on-my-laptop-does-not-exist/9425848e-b808-4ef5-9c94-9d64f0522595