Windows 10: My New Laptop With Windows 10 giving continuous error popups

Discus and support My New Laptop With Windows 10 giving continuous error popups in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Above error popup is just annoying me, all the day.. I have read lots of threads there at MS help but nothing , this is really shamefull.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Goksel Birol, Dec 18, 2018.

1. My New Laptop With Windows 10 giving continuous error popups

Above error popup is just annoying me, all the day..

I have read lots of threads there at MS help but nothing , this is really shamefull.

:)

Goksel Birol, Dec 18, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 18, 2018
  3. "we are adding some new features to windows"

Hey,

Thanks for the response.

• Laptop
    • lenova ideapad 300-15ISK
    • Windows 10 Home Single
    • N/A
    • Screen, notification popup bottom right
    • No error, just continuous popup for last 5 days at irregular intervals saying we are adding some new features to windows
    • Thanks

Hymanature, Dec 18, 2018
  4. My New Laptop With Windows 10 giving continuous error popups

Jsssssssss, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

My New Laptop With Windows 10 giving continuous error popups

1. My New Laptop With Windows 10 giving continuous error popups - Similar Threads - Laptop giving continuous

2. My new Proline V146 Laptop continues to show an Windows Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My new Proline V146 Laptop continues to show an Windows Error: I received my new Proline V146 yesterday and wanted to start the device after charging. The screen displayed a message " Just a moment" for an hour and I shut the device down. After restarting the device went to defaultuser0 login and required a password which I did not have....
  3. My new Proline V146 Laptop continues to show an Windows Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new Proline V146 Laptop continues to show an Windows Error: I received my new Proline V146 yesterday and wanted to start the device after charging. The screen displayed a message " Just a moment" for an hour and I shut the device down. After restarting the device went to defaultuser0 login and required a password which I did not have....
  4. My new Proline V146 Laptop continues to show an Windows Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mcafee popups continually

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mcafee popups continually: Every few minutes these popups keep coming, i cannot find the mcafee app on this computer, i have windows 11 , and i use chrome searched everywhere. Mcafee was preinstalled when i bought this computer. thx Ben...
  6. Mcafee popups continually

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mcafee popups continually: Every few minutes these popups keep coming, i cannot find the mcafee app on this computer, i have windows 11 , and i use chrome searched everywhere. Mcafee was preinstalled when i bought this computer. thx Ben...
  7. Windows 10 keeps giving me a popup to "sign in"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 keeps giving me a popup to "sign in": Windows 10 is constantly giving me a popup telling me to "Sign into your work or school account" and every time I click off of it it's back a couple minutes later. I don't know what application is doing it or why it's happening, and even when I sign into my account via the...
  8. my laptop windows 10 continuously hanging & frizzing.

my laptop windows 10 continuously hanging & frizzing.: I'm using windows 10 on my laptop. but I'm facing regular hanging & frizzing issues at a fixed time. This issue occurs every night from 12.15 AM. What's the solution to this problem? I also used the "alt + ctrl then delete" key but that's not worked.my laptop specs:core...
  9. New laptop with continuous BSOD

New laptop with continuous BSOD: Hello, I've recently purchased a new laptop HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-cx0xxx (August 2019). I've always kept it up to date and I've never installed any counterfeited software. In the last few days I've bumped into BSOD quite a few times. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  10. My new computer is giving me a error

My new computer is giving me a error: Its saying 0xc000000e error and a device is not put in what do i do! it wont even turn all the way on please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-computer-is-giving-me-a-error/d25849b9-3a0d-4f46-831d-2156acaac84a