Windows 10: My new laptop won’t connect to the internet.

Discus and support My new laptop won’t connect to the internet. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When i trouble shoot it says that windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter and if i have a network adapter i will have to re-install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jennifer283, Jan 7, 2019.

1. My new laptop won’t connect to the internet.

When i trouble shoot it says that windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter and if i have a network adapter i will have to re-install the driver.

:)

Jennifer283, Jan 7, 2019

2. 6020 won`t connect through Irda

The problem was with my Irda adapter. I got a new one and I am able to connect with Nokia 6020. But still I can`t connect with Nokia 6600. I`ve tried to set different connection speeds but still nothing. The PCSuite finds that there is a Nokia 6600 present
    but it won`t connect with it. Any ideas of how to solve it?

ilozen---01, Jan 7, 2019
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

My new laptop won’t connect to the internet. [​IMG]

tamo, Jan 7, 2019
  4. tamo Win User

My new laptop won’t connect to the internet.

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

My new laptop won’t connect to the internet. [​IMG]

tamo, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

My new laptop won’t connect to the internet.

1. My new laptop won’t connect to the internet. - Similar Threads - laptop won’t connect

2. Laptop won’t detect new WiFi connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop won’t detect new WiFi connection: Acer Asus gaming laptop won’t detect new networks. Connects to old ones just fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wont-detect-new-wifi-connection/a04265ce-6292-4ecc-b915-ddc81d48e09a
  3. My laptop won’t allow me to connect to any internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t allow me to connect to any internet: My laptop won’t allow me to connect to any networks, and just doesn’t show any when I attempt to, saying no connections are available. I have tried to troubleshoot this, and it simply says that it couldn’t identify the problem. It has happened on and off recently, but turning...
  4. My laptop won’t allow me to connect to any internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won’t allow me to connect to any internet: My laptop won’t allow me to connect to any networks, and just doesn’t show any when I attempt to, saying no connections are available. I have tried to troubleshoot this, and it simply says that it couldn’t identify the problem. It has happened on and off recently, but turning...
  5. My laptop won’t allow me to connect to any internet

6. New Gaming PC won’t connect to Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Gaming PC won’t connect to Internet: Hi,I just got a new gaming PC and I’m currently trying to set it up but I am unable to even connect it to the internet. Only the Ethernet connection is coming up but no other wi-fi network is showing up including the one I want to use.I tried using task manager by pressing...
  7. New Gaming PC won’t connect to Internet

New Gaming PC won’t connect to Internet: Hi,I just got a new gaming PC and I’m currently trying to set it up but I am unable to even connect it to the internet. Only the Ethernet connection is coming up but no other wi-fi network is showing up including the one I want to use.I tried using task manager by pressing...
  8. My pc won’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won’t connect to the internet: Hello everyone, I’ve been having trouble connecting my pc to the internet, I get the message “no internet secured” no matter what troubleshooting methods I try. Some examples of troubleshooting methods I’ve tried are turning the router and modem on and off, using an alternate...
  9. My pc won’t connect to the internet

My pc won’t connect to the internet: Hello everyone, I’ve been having trouble connecting my pc to the internet, I get the message “no internet secured” no matter what troubleshooting methods I try. Some examples of troubleshooting methods I’ve tried are turning the router and modem on and off, using an alternate...
  10. Won’t connect to internet.

Won’t connect to internet.: My laptop wont let me click on some stuff and will not let me connect to the internt, yes i have been connected before and no changes have been made with our wifi. When i used trunleshoter it says “there might be a problem with the driver for the wi-fi adapter” and “the...