Windows 10: My new Lenovo Yoga laptop camera shows black screen

Discus and support My new Lenovo Yoga laptop camera shows black screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I access my laptop camera and try to do video or take a pic all I see is a black screen. I've looked at Privacy settings and they all seem good.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LoriCaudill, Mar 14, 2019.

1. My new Lenovo Yoga laptop camera shows black screen

When I access my laptop camera and try to do video or take a pic all I see is a black screen. I've looked at Privacy settings and they all seem good. The camera is not blocked. Help!

:)

LoriCaudill, Mar 14, 2019

2. LapTop 2017 Lenovo Yoga 14

What account? Where?

Don

Don Varnau, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Chino Win User
    Lenovo Reveals the Yoga 730 and Yoga 530 2-in-1 Laptops with Alexa Support

At MWC this year, Lenovo announced two new additions to their Yoga line of laptops. The Yoga 730 comes in 13-inch and 15-inch models while the Yoga 530 is only available in the 14-inch flavor. They feature up to Intel's latest 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor with the Yoga 730 having the option of coming with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 discrete graphics card. Apart from conventional input methods, consumers can also interact with the Yoga 730 through voice since it comes with built-in Alexa support. The integrated far-field microphone allows Alexa and Cortana to listen and respond to the user with relative ease.

The Yoga 730 is equipped with a UHD IPS touchscreen display while the Yoga 530 is fitted with a FHD IPS touchscreen. Lenovo is also offering the optional Active Pen 2 with up to 4096 levels of sensitivity for those users who love to write, draw, or jot down notes on their laptops. The new Yoga laptops are thinner and lighter than ever too. The 15-inch Yoga 730 comes in at 1.89 kg and the 13-inch model at 1.12 kg. The 14-inch Yoga 530 weighs 1.6 kg. The 13-inch Yoga 730 with Lenovo Active Pen 2 included starts at €999 (VAT included) and the 15-inch model with Lenovo Active Pen 2 included starts at €1,099 (VAT included). The 14-inch Yoga 530 costs around €549 (VAT included). All three models should be available soon on www.lenovo.com and select retailers.

My new Lenovo Yoga laptop camera shows black screen l2KOmPWZAW0p9o7k_thm.jpg

My new Lenovo Yoga laptop camera shows black screen bOvyNKhVGPsC4uz3_thm.jpg

My new Lenovo Yoga laptop camera shows black screen Xox6PEJxH83eAnn9_thm.jpg

Lenovo Yoga 730 13-inch model specifications
    • 13.3 inch touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 IPS or 3840 x 2160 IPS)
    • Up to 8th-gen Intel Core i7
    • Intel HD graphics
    • 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM options
    • 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 11.5 hours battery life (FHD or 4K display)
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 2 Thunderbolt 3/USB-C ports
    • 1 USB 3.0 Type-A port
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    • 12.1" x 8.5" x 0.6"
    • 2.5 pounds
    Lenovo Yoga 730 15-inch model specifications
    • 15.6 inch touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 IPS or 3840 x 2160 IPS)
    • Optional NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics
    • 8GB/16GB RAM options (8GB DDR4 + 8GB DIMM)
    • 256GB/512GB/1TB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 9 hours of battery life (4K) or 11 hours of battery life (FHD)
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 1 Thunderbolt 3/USB Type-C port
    • 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
    • HDMI
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    • 14.2" x 9,8" x 0.7"
    • 4.2 pounds
    Lenovo Yoga 530 specifications
    • 14 inch display (1366 x 768 touchscreen or 1920 x 1080 IPS touchscreen)
    • Optional NVIDIA GeForce MX130 graphics
    • 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM options
    • 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 10 hours battery life
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
    • 1 USB 3.0 Type-C port
    • SD card reader
    • HDMI
    • 3.5mm audio
    • 12.9" x 9" x 0.7"
    • 3.5 pounds

Chino, Mar 14, 2019
  4. My new Lenovo Yoga laptop camera shows black screen

black screen Win 10 on Lenovo Yoga 900 laptop

At random during use, my screen periodically goes black with a small line of text that floats about - There are no pictures in C:\Users\kathl\Desktop\New Folder

"kathl" is my username for Lenovo Yoga laptop.

The desktop restores with move of the mouse or touch of a key.

But then a couple minutes later, will happen again.

Doesn't matter whether online or working in a document.

All settings are on "no sleep"

I have spent time on phone with Lenovo, said they solved it, but problem persists.

Can anyone help?

KathleenHaynes, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

My new Lenovo Yoga laptop camera shows black screen

1. My new Lenovo Yoga laptop camera shows black screen - Similar Threads - Lenovo Yoga laptop

2. Lenovo yoga camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo yoga camera not working: My camera will not turn on, i tried every troubleshoot i can find but my screen is just gray with a camera and a slash through it when i try to use it, im talking about the built in lenovo yoga camera...
  3. Lenovo yoga camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo yoga camera not working: My camera will not turn on, i tried every troubleshoot i can find but my screen is just gray with a camera and a slash through it when i try to use it, im talking about the built in lenovo yoga camera...
  4. My Lenovo Yoga laptop's camera is showing an error message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo Yoga laptop's camera is showing an error message.: I've checked the permissions and the camera on/off button on my keyboard but I'm still not able to use my camera. Any help would be appreciated....
  5. My Lenovo Yoga laptop's camera is showing an error message.

My Lenovo Yoga laptop's camera is showing an error message.: I've checked the permissions and the camera on/off button on my keyboard but I'm still not able to use my camera. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. My Lenovo Yoga laptop's camera is showing an error message.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga

Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga: Hi, My PC camera stopped working and when I check the device manager it says the device is working properly. I can open up the camera app, the camera led flashes quickly but cannot take or show an image. It also doesn't work on zoom. I've updated the device driver, without...
  8. Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga: Hi, My PC camera stopped working and when I check the device manager it says the device is working properly. I can open up the camera app, the camera led flashes quickly but cannot take or show an image. It also doesn't work on zoom. I've updated the device driver, without...
  9. Camera not working on laptop Lenovo YOGA

Camera not working on laptop Lenovo YOGA: I have tried all these different suggestions I have found online to make my camera work, and it still doesn't. When I try to use the camera for videos or to take pictures or to use Zoom, all I get is a black screen. Help please!...
  10. My Yoga C740's camera is showing black screen.

My Yoga C740's camera is showing black screen.: It's been a month since I am using lenovo Yoga C740. Experience is good so far. But today my webcam is showing black screen. I used the webcam yesterday during video conference with my classmates but today it's totally black. The settings are all OK and privacy is disabled....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo camera black screen

2. lenovo yoga camera black

3. lenovo camera is black screen

4. lenovo yoga camera black screen,
  5. lenovo camera showing black screen,
  6. my camera is black on my lenovo desktop,
  7. yoga camera,
  8. lenovo camera black,
  9. lenovo c940 camera black screen,
  10. lenovo laptop camera black screen,
  11. why is my lenovo camera showing black,