Windows 10: my new pc wont open

Discus and support my new pc wont open in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i did the setup and when i try to log in with my password it keeps loading forever and then gives me a blue screen error driver power state failure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mostafa_540, Mar 20, 2023.

1. my new pc wont open

i did the setup and when i try to log in with my password it keeps loading forever and then gives me a blue screen error driver power state failure

:)

mostafa_540, Mar 20, 2023

2. Settings and store wont open, and pc wont reset

Hi Camisado,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the operating system.
    Now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

We appreciate your effort and time spent in resolving the issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • How exactly are you trying to perform reset on your device?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to try the below if not yet tried:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press
      CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.
    • Type CMD.
    • Type the following commands at the CMD prompt:

• powershell

• Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

6. Close the CMD window.

Check to see if the issue is resolved.

Step 2: I suggest you to create a test user account on your computer and check if the issue persists on that account.

This will let us know if your current user account is corrupted.

Follow:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Control Panel.

• Select User Accounts, click on
      Manage another account

• Select Add a new user in PC settings, click on
      Add someone else to this PC and follow onscreen instructions.
    Refer to: Create a local user account
    in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and the required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 20, 2023
  3. tarn_55 Win User
    photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Mar 20, 2023
  4. my new pc wont open

None of the new apps will open

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I would like to know the detail below to assist you better with the issue.

• Do you get any error message/code?
    With regards to Start menu, I would suggest you to follow the steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type CMD
    • Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Close the CMD window
    Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to
    create a new user account and check if you still face the issue. To create it perform the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows key + R key, Run window opens.
    • Type control in the open box and clickOk.
    • Control Panel windows opens.
    • Click on User accounts and Family Safety.
    • Click on User Account and then click on
      Manage Accounts
    • Now click on Add a new user and follow the instructions.
    Now check if the issue persists in the new user account.

Keep us posted on the issue to assist you better.

Sudheendra S, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

my new pc wont open

1. my new pc wont open - Similar Threads - wont open

2. My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator: Today I installed a new motherboard, cpu and a graphics card and now after having my computer turned on for a minute all of my apps crash and wont open unless I run them as administrator. I have tried different solutions to fix this problem but none of them have helped, I...
  3. My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator: Today I installed a new motherboard, cpu and a graphics card and now after having my computer turned on for a minute all of my apps crash and wont open unless I run them as administrator. I have tried different solutions to fix this problem but none of them have helped, I...
  4. My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. App and driver wont open with windowns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App and driver wont open with windowns: i cant open anything on laptop. shut down and restart button wont work too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-and-driver-wont-open-with-windowns/15329757-cca2-4a63-bc41-251a3fd153df
  6. App and driver wont open with windowns

App and driver wont open with windowns: i cant open anything on laptop. shut down and restart button wont work too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-and-driver-wont-open-with-windowns/15329757-cca2-4a63-bc41-251a3fd153df
  7. App and driver wont open with windowns

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My laptop wont allow me to open any other app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wont allow me to open any other app.: Hello, my laptop wont let me open anything such as my settings, my wifi, my volume settings and nothing else will open no matter how many times I click it. Only apps that are already instaled such as google, fox fire, or games open but nothing else will. Ive already tried...
  9. My laptop wont allow me to open any other app.

My laptop wont allow me to open any other app.: Hello, my laptop wont let me open anything such as my settings, my wifi, my volume settings and nothing else will open no matter how many times I click it. Only apps that are already instaled such as google, fox fire, or games open but nothing else will. Ive already tried...
  10. Game Bar on Windows 11 wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar on Windows 11 wont open: I have gone through the Repair and reset phase multiple times. I have reinstalled windows 11. Game Bar is suspended in task manager no matter what i do it just stays suspended and i cannot open it. "This UWP Process group is suspending processes to improve system performance"...