Windows 10: My New Pen Tablet not detecting in Windows 10

Discus and support My New Pen Tablet not detecting in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; @Support My new pen tablet not detecting in the windows 10, let me know what is the issue .Looking for solutions. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by visualsketches, Feb 20, 2019.

1. My New Pen Tablet not detecting in Windows 10

@Support

My new pen tablet not detecting in the windows 10,

let me know what is the issue .Looking for solutions.

Thanks

:)

visualsketches, Feb 20, 2019

2. windows 7 tablet edition?

There is no "tablet" edition of windows 7 (all versions of windows 7 except possibly basic have the same functionality when it comes to tablets)- if it detects you have a tablet pc it changes a few settings (icon sizes) and installs a couple of extra applications which can be used with wacom/touchscreen style setups.

You can install windows 7 from USB with no problems, but I am not familiar enough with the steps required to do it.

human_error, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    pen tablet install error

Hi,

We need to clarify a few things first for us to better understand your concern about the pen tablet device. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the Huion 610 Pro stop working?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • How are you re-installing the driver for your Huion 610 Pro? Kindly provide us the step-by-step process on how you're doing it.

Argel Obm, Feb 20, 2019
  4. My New Pen Tablet not detecting in Windows 10

Does the Surface pen work on a windows 10 tablet

Hi,

Thank you posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of the Windows 10 Tablet?
    • What happens when you use Surface Pen on Windows 10 Tablet?
    Please be informed that the Surface Pen should work with any Tablet that uses the Wacom Feel Digitizer and may be backwards compatible with the older Penabled Wacom based Tablet PCs. The hardware came with one device may not be compatible with the other
    device.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Using Surface Pen

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...nd-search/surface-pen?os=windows-8.1-update-1

Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

My New Pen Tablet not detecting in Windows 10

1. My New Pen Tablet not detecting in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Pen Tablet detecting

2. Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:: I use windows magnifier to invert colors but when I use a pen together with a tablet Wacom intuos to handwrite, instead of my mouse, then appears really really big crosses on the corners that take up too much space. They disappear when the magnifier is deactivated. If I use...
  3. Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:: I use windows magnifier to invert colors but when I use a pen together with a tablet Wacom intuos to handwrite, instead of my mouse, then appears really really big crosses on the corners that take up too much space. They disappear when the magnifier is deactivated. If I use...
  4. XP PEN ARTIST 24 PRO DRIVER NOT DETECTING MY TABLET IN THE NEW 22H2 UPDATE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XP PEN ARTIST 24 PRO DRIVER NOT DETECTING MY TABLET IN THE NEW 22H2 UPDATE.: I received my xp tablet 24 pro today and wanted to try it out but couldn't as the driver of the tablet isn't recognising the tablet and just using it as a monitor. I am using a Thunderbolt 3 connection and everything seems to work fine but the tablet is just recognised as a...
  5. XP PEN ARTIST 24 PRO DRIVER NOT DETECTING MY TABLET IN THE NEW 22H2 UPDATE.

XP PEN ARTIST 24 PRO DRIVER NOT DETECTING MY TABLET IN THE NEW 22H2 UPDATE.: I received my xp tablet 24 pro today and wanted to try it out but couldn't as the driver of the tablet isn't recognising the tablet and just using it as a monitor. I am using a Thunderbolt 3 connection and everything seems to work fine but the tablet is just recognised as a...
  6. My pen tablet not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pen tablet not connecting: I've been having this problem for quite some time now. My graphics pen wont connect to my laptop after upgrading it to windows 10. It used to work on this laptop but for some reason, it wont work at all nor even connect at least. I tried to connect the tablet to other devices...
  7. My pen tablet not connecting

My pen tablet not connecting: I've been having this problem for quite some time now. My graphics pen wont connect to my laptop after upgrading it to windows 10. It used to work on this laptop but for some reason, it wont work at all nor even connect at least. I tried to connect the tablet to other devices...
  8. My pen tablet not connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Pen tablet issues on windows 10

Pen tablet issues on windows 10: I just got my brand new laptop Omen 15-ce0xx which work under windows 10, on which i am not used to work. I work with a Ugee pen tablet, a M708, with the Pen tool sai software. My main issue is that every now and then, mostly when i restart my laptop, the pressure stop...
  10. My xp pen tablet cant be detected on my windows - Help

My xp pen tablet cant be detected on my windows - Help: Hi I am using windows10 and my xp pen star 03 is recognized as if it was a mouse. The tablet work but the Xp pen app can't detect my tablet so i can't open my tablet setting. on my Device manager, my tablet is on the "Human Interface Device" and i can't uninstall the driver...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pentablet cant detect tablet

2. pentablet not detecting tablet glitch

3. pentablet wont dectet tablet

4. windows not detecting xp pen tablet,
  5. windows 10 ink not detecting pen,
  6. not detecting my pentablet,
  7. monoprice tablet drivers windows 10